Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Where Do You Place Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Place Her? (1782 Views)

How To Get A Girl To Like You- Helpful Tips That Will Place Her Attention On You / Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2008
We know the society we live in keeps evolving. In the area I come from, it is not really proper for a single (young) lady to live alone. If she is of marriageable age, they expect she moves to her husband's house. Generally, some have a pre-conceived notion that such girls are wayward.

Guys,

Where do you place a single lady that lives alone??

Let the single ladies that live alone come defend themselves too. cheesy
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
Is there anything wrong with a single lady living alone?
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Pataki: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2008
No there is nothing wrong with a lady living alone. However. . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by omega25red(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
I place a single lady who lives alone as being independent. I i were dating a lady with her own place, i would count that as a plus because we could do all type of freaky mess without thinking that her parents might hear lol. But really there is nothing wrong with it if she can afford it.
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
Pataki:

No there is nothing wrong with a lady living alone. However. . . . . lipsrsealed

However, undecided
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by whitelexi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
The should stay however they wish, alone or with 20 men, no shaking grin
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
omega25red:

I place a single lady who lives alone as being independent. I i were dating a lady with her own place, i would count that as a plus because we could do all type of freaky mess without thinking that her parents might hear lol. But really there is nothing wrong with it if she can afford it.

Cos of the things u wan enjoy sad abi would you consider her a girl you can take home to mama?
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
whitelexi:

The should stay however they wish, alone or with 20 men, no shaking grin

sad sad sad
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Pataki: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

However, undecided
Omega25red don talk am. lipsrsealed
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by arramyjay: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
I dnt see anything wrong wit lady staying alone,I will place her an independent person.
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
Pataki:

Omega25red don talk am. lipsrsealed

You too
shocked
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by omega25red(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

because of the things u wan enjoy sad abi would you consider her a girl you can take home to mama?

Why are you acting like a man having sex with a woman is a bad thing? If i am dating a woman and we happen to be sexually active, her having her own place would count as a plus because we can be grown together and not hiding around like litte children. Mostly i would be waking up with her in her own bed. Besides its not like sex is a one sided thing the woman is a part of it too so take it out of your mind that only men enjoy sex.
Where do you place a man with his own place
Oh yea about taking her home to MAMA my girl does live by herself and so do i, if you as a woman do not trust yourself then you should check yourself. and yes i have taken her home to MAMA.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
There's nothing wrong with a single girl living alone. So if a girl gets a good job outside home where she has no relatives she can squat with, you expect her to live with strangers just because the 'society' doesnt like it.

Anyway, I'm single and I live alone and I dont give a s**t what people think about me.
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ujujoan:

There's nothing wrong with a single girl living alone. So if a girl gets a good job outside home where she has no relatives she can squat with, you expect her to live with strangers just because the 'society' doesnt like it.

Anyway, I'm single and I live alone and I don't give a s**t what people think about me.

nothing personal girl. just a discussion. cheesy I don't see anything wrong with it either if the girl can comport herself. i lived alone for 5 years while in sch.

Now that i'm done and ripefor marrige, my parents will certainly not allow that.
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
omega25red:

Why are you acting like a man having sex with a woman is a bad thing? If i am dating a woman and we happen to be sexually active, her having her own place would count as a plus because we can be grown together and not hiding around like litte children. Mostly i would be waking up with her in her own bed. Besides its not like sex is a one sided thing the woman is a part of it too so take it out of your mind that only men enjoy sex.
Where do you place a man with his own place
Oh yea about taking her home to MAMA my girl does live by herself and so do i, if you as a woman do not trust yourself then you should check yourself. and yes i have taken her home to MAMA.

Na simple question oo. E neva reach fight
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Busta(f): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
I live alone and I am loving it. tongue
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
Busta:

I live alone and I am loving it. tongue

Cool grin

any challenges?
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Busta(f): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Cool grin

any challenges?

Trust me there are challenges whether you are living with someone or living alone but one way or the other . . . you will always find ur balance and a way to make it work.
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Nmeka(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2008
a single lady living alone aint good, first for her safety and secondly for wat p;eople wud think of her, it wud lead her to lead a kinda bad lyf, so many temptations and men re very very cunnig n will see such a person as price meat to b butchered n believe me they will butcher it, either mildly or roughly, n it will b hard 4 her to get married, 2 mr right especially.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Busybody2(f): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2008
I remember when I used to go to HOTR and the Pastor would say, there is nothing wrong in inviting a guy over to your house, but that as soon as it was 10pm, you have to send them packing, because they don't have a honest intention/reason if they want to stay further cheesy
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
Nmeka:

a single lady living alone aint good, first for her safety and secondly for what p;eople would think of her, it would lead her to lead a kind of bad lyf, so many temptations and men re very very cunnig n will see such a person as price meat to b butchered n believe me they will butcher it, either mildly or roughly, n it will b hard 4 her to get married, 2 mr right especially.

hmm;;; interesting,  smiley
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Nmeka(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
itz still good all d same
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
Busy_body:

I remember when I used to go to HOTR and the Pastor would say, there is nothing wrong in inviting a guy over to your house, but that as soon as it was 10pm, you have to send them packing, because they don't have a honest intention/reason if they want to stay further cheesy
Before nko. They will always want to stay further when they know you live alone grin
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Nmeka(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
in truth,everything in lyf has advatages n disadvantages it is now 4 u as person to weigh both n kno wat favours u more, then do it, living alone dosent mean u re independent, necessarily, n also everything in lyf has consequences, so think abt it b4 u do it, living alone, is privacy, but then, temptations of d fast n sweet lyf, wat do u say?
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
Nmeka:

in truth,everything in lyf has advatages n disadvantages it is now for you as person to weigh both n kno what favours u more, then do it, living alone dosent mean u re independent, necessarily, n also everything in lyf has consequences, so think about it before u do it, living alone, is privacy, but then, temptations of d fast n sweet lyf, what do u say?

i say: u have a point smiley
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Gtexcute(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
Tgirl4real:

because of the things u wan enjoy sad abi would you consider her a girl you can take home to mama?

i really wonder why our men and young guy of nw adays thnk with their anus,what is wrong if a well brought up girl decides to live alone?That alone has shown that she is responsible enough, for me i will cut my cap for any lady that does so than a guy that stays alone,who knws he might be an a one chance robber. cool cool
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2008
And what is d meaning of this
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Topic

I Live alone and I think every woman should transcend this period before ending up at her husband's house. It does alot to your confidence, perspective and personal discipline

@Tgirl4real

For your location (Nigeria)  . . . . It would be questioned. There is still that tradition of the moving from your father's house to your Husband's house
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Emperoh(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
If a girl lives alone, na wahala
If she co-habits with a man, they will say she's irresponsible and wayward
Wetin Una want make women do for una?

Frankly, the society is changing and its the people who live inside it that makes it change.
If a woman has enough money to be independent of her parents or people, then why not.
Abi una dey manufacture husband?
And if she's not married, she should continue staying with her parents or allow herself to be used by unscrupulous men?

Pls ladies, which ever is safe for you, whatever pattern of life you think you want, pls go ahead and live it to the fullest.
But be mindful that for everything we do, what we sow, we reap. So try to be in the positive.

Thats my humble contribution.
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2008
Naja haje,

Now u get what i'm talking about.

Emperor,

Thanks for d contribution
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
undecided
Not with all those sex maniacs out there,No,If am single i wud rather leave with a male relative.
Re: Where Do You Place Her? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hmm,

Anoda opinion!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Let Find Solution To This / How Do You React To This? / Are Nigerians Mature Enough For Online Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.