Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) (1215 Views)

#Support All Breasts , South African Lady Posts Her Breast pics On Twitter / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by umtitibaba(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
A Nigerian lady on popular social network, Facebook has sparked mixed reactions on the platform after she stated that she would wish to have a son like Hushpuppi.

The lady who goes by the name Ada Jesus didn’t just stop there as she stated that in her next life he would be her husband.

Hushpuppi whose real name is Ramon Abass has been under heated fire on social media in the last few weeks after he was arrested.

Hushpuppi was arrested on the accounts of fraudulent activities which we can simply call cyber crime.

However, the Facebook lady with the name, Ada Jesus still had something sweet to say about the man who had brought shame to our beloved country.

In her post, she tagged Hushpuppi as a wisdom man.

She simply posted on her Facebook account:

“I pray to have a son like u, and in my next life u will be my husband Wisdom man, may God be with u brother..

Nobody holy pass “

See screenshots of her post and comments below:

Re: ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by Alishuis: 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
How far mama
Re: ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by umtitibaba(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
k
Re: ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by ggirl4real: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
She's a comedian so let me assume she's just in one of her comedy moods.
Re: ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by ZUKKYY(m): 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
S
Re: ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by PureGoldh(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Publicity stunt
Re: ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by paulolee(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
na joke
Re: ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) by jawalis(m): 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Great wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Is COVID-19 A Blessing Or A Curse? [Picture] / No Amount Of Money Will Make Me Go Through Pregnancy Again / Social Media Goes Berserk After A Popular Ghanian Pastor Caught Having S£x With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.