Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,424 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? (1091 Views)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / Ladies And New Pants When Coming To Visit You. / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by sicily4u: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2011
Hello house,
I was thinking about this question for a while and i thought i should have your opinion here especially for guys, ladies are welcome as well, how often do you want your girl friend to visit you. ?
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by Dsense(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2011
Possibly every weekend.
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by sicily4u: 12:20am On Feb 03, 2011
well for my own i will like her to come 2times in a week
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by iice(f): 4:31am On Feb 03, 2011
Once a week.
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by GNS202(m): 5:12am On Feb 03, 2011
This was WAZOBIA FM Question yesterday, 2wiz in a week Friday and Saturday. Pls don't ask me why,
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by viruz007(m): 7:39am On Feb 03, 2011
twice a wk, Preferably fri and sat. cool
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by johnterry1: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2011
friday night and saturday night
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by Judek2(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2011
Everyday if possible, Just pack ur tins nd live wit me. grin grin

Every wednesdays and fridays.Dats wen i'm less busy nd available,
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by slimyem: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2011
twice a week or betterstill-the whole weekend!
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by Judek2(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2011
slimyem:

twice a week or betterstill-the whole weekend!

Your girlfriend?
The whole weekend!! shocked shocked
hmm,hope say e no be wetn i dey tink o
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by MMM2(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2011
when ever am h o r n y angry or 3 times a day wink
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by slimyem: 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2011
Judek2:

Your girlfriend?
The whole weekend!! shocked shocked
hmm,hope say e no be wetn i dey tink o
op says girls can contribute.
That's the number of times i'd oblige my boyfriend in a week.i am super-straight!!
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by Judek2(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2011
slimyem:

op says girls can contribute.
That's the number of times i'd oblige my boyfriend in a week.i am super-straight!!

Ok,just a little curious grin grin
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by Godmother(f): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2011
Once a week. Too much of everything is bad. lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by kponkish(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2011
Godmother:

Once a week. Too much of everything is bad. lipsrsealed

Tank u, wel said, hw can she na be d breath i breath nd giv me no breathing space??
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by Blazing88(f): 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
i will love to see my b.f twice a week.
Bb chat is enough for d remaining days. cool
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by albridge(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2011
3 times a week cool
Re: How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? by lindabon: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
weekends are just perfect for me. . .

(1) (Reply)

Finally Setting My Eyes On My Love After 7 Years!: But Help! / Is It Possible For A Yoruba Guy To Date/marry An Isoko Lady? / Scared Of Future Marriage Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.