Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

“I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social (1456 Views)

Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / A Girl Vows To Start Sleeping With Men After This Chat With Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
“I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Declare Her Love To Boyfriend On Social Media.

A young girl took to her social media page to profess her undying love for her boyfriend, saying she will do abortion for him.

The girl identified as Favour Mathias and her boyfriend Edidem Emmanuel went viral for her post on Facebook, vowing to do abortion for his sake.

Noticing that the post had gone viral quickly, Fvour changed her profile name from Favour Mathias to “Mhiz Fevvy”.

Her Facebook post reads;
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2020/07/i-will-do-abortion-for-your-sake-girl.html?m=1

Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ok.... Internet will keep that in mind grin grin. But ..
Btw, it will end in tears.. premium one self, it's not a curse though grin, it's a fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by tehilah92(f): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Premium tears loading

1 Like

Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Mourinho24: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
WE ALREADY KNOW THE END FROM THE BEGINNING JUST LIKE NOLLYWOOD MOVIES.
ELDERS, HOPE I HAVE SPOKEN YOUR MINDS?

1 Like

Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Catabolism(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
The luck most of them get be say their papa and mama no dey internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by yanabasee1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol......E de sweet oh...But when the thing don change gear.....Churches go chop your offering money taya.......
Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
tehilah92:
Premium tears loading
No be small thing
Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2020
tongue

Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Login12: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ok.... Internet will keep that in mind grin grin. But ..
Btw, it will end in tears.. premium one self, it's not a curse though grin, it's a fact.

In as much as I really don't support what she did but then I've noticed that most of you on this forum only wish death n faliour for your fellow humans too bad
Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Ok, you are free to notice whatever you want to notice hunn... It is Ur notice, not my own cheesy grin
Login12:

In as much as I really don't support what she did but then I've noticed that most of you on this forum only wish death n faliour for your fellow humans too bad
Re: “I Will Do Abortion For Your Sake” - Girl Vows Her Love To Boyfriend On Social by Login12: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ok, you are free to notice whatever you want to notice hunn... It is Ur notice, not my own cheesy grin

Please do well to adjust it will help you trust me

(1) (Reply)

10 Cheesy Pickup Lines. / Did I Do Anything Wrong? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Wedding Reception Scatters As Bride Discovers Groom Is Married With 7 Kids(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.