Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) (70662 Views)

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Dansuqi: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2020
JeffreyD1:

My brother if you go to my village all the old women always praise rochas and his wife
All because any festive period like easter, August or Xmas rochas wife normally bring wrapper and 3k for them even my mom benefited
My mom can't stand you criticize Rocha's lol

That means he defeated Jones onyereri
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Chidex50:

Yes bro.Thank you for the compliments.I'm sure you're happy now.

I am using you to catch fun and I liked your comment
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by BigTableShaker(f): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2020
EastGold:
Pọtọpọtọ everywhere. That's the trademark of IPOB lands.

Their states, they cannot manage.
Na dia side okija shrine dey.
Na dia side church of Satan dey
Yebhoes are cursed basterrds living in a godforsaken shitthole.
The once that escape that potor region will come West, North and everwhere and start claiming no man's land.
They will tell us how they develop Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Dubai, USA, Malaysia and the world but their ancestral land is a gully eroded mudslide.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Yebhoes are cursed basterrds living in a godforsaken shitthole.
The once that escape that potor region will come West, North and everwhere and start claiming man's land.

Na dia side be the real zoo.

Whenever dem comot for Lagos for December, come and see orderliness
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by asha80(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2020
Abagworo:

You are wise. The contractor who built this tunnel is in Uzodinma's government and well known. If indeed it is about quality of work then the contractor should be held responsible but we all know it isn't so it's all about trying to discredit an innocent man. The caption, photos and comments points to giving a dog bad name rather than laying bare an important information.
useless excuses..didn't rochas administration have a project monitoring team?

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Richyboss14(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
what a waste of resources embarassedwhat a waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by NECO1998: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
When I said Okorocha used blocks to build a flyover in Owerri, some people started insulting me. You can imagine a governor building a tunnel with substandard materials, yet some Nairalanders will still support him. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Psylas2: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2020
Justdogood:
Rochas is a fool and an 8unrepentant thief.
It pains me this is my state.

That man messed that state up in hiw 8yrs as a government.
Mouth action only, no work to show for it.
I just wanna cry when i remember rochas.
GOD will surely deal with him.

That man empowered agbero people in the name of entraco who kept collecting dailing tax from small businesses.
My little business i opened with about 3million naira as at 2015 i had to forcefully close and layoff all my 8 young men i employed and was paying.
This made me feel bad cos most of those my young employees called me and said they returned to their villages.

The taxation was to much that i was now putting my personal salary from where I work to keep the business running.
Pained me sha. Pained me.

All this rochas' projects in imo state most went down with the end of his tenure.
That man is evil.

Rochas built 2 story primary school in my community. We abandoned it because we can't risk the lives of our children in the name of new classrooms.
I'm very sure if 10 adults climb to the upper classrooms and jump simultaneously the building will collapse.
We are lucky we have enough classrooms our community people in diaspora built for the children.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Hope027(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2020
I said this last time I visited Owerri that if by chance I become a governor of the state, my first work is to demolish those rubbish called tunnel. Okoroawusa is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Dande55:
I remembered when some people from certain region were supporting the man. Be wary of these people, cos they always have penchants for supporting thieves.

The same evil, two-faced hypocrites are now back to shout 'potopoto' and laugh at Imo state! Any Igbo politician these scumbags support, run a mile away from such a person!

All they want is for their despicable and bigoted party to have a foothold in the south-east!

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Urchman200: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2020
And when ihedioha was doing the same thing some political hallulaha boys was raining abuse and insult on him, okorocha was a big disaster in Imo state, although ikpeazu is a bigger disaster in abia state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Philipxxxx0: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2020
decatalyst:
The demolishing governor grin

The one and half legges predecessor built substandard structures and roads, the successor has a penchant for demolishing everything associated with the predecessor, either good or bad.

The youth from that side that are supposed to checkmate him are busy with "Lagos is not Edo" Ganduje vs Wike trade of words, Obaseki/Tinubu/oshiomole etc....

Aside from demolishing, is he not suppose to arrest those contractors that carried out this dastardly act?

Continue to demolish ok? In no time, you will level the whole of Imo state. grin grin

That seems to be the the aim of this man. undecided

Interestingly, some people feel offended by what wrote. grin grin

This shows that a few elements are still unable to see that APC & PDP are the same. Here to steal, destroy and engender impoverishment. tongue
Bro is only south east that condemned their governor if he is not doing well, they dont praises stupid government because of tribe, but check other regions even if they are suffering they still praise the government making them to suffer, Look at the thread you will see 100 percent people from the state saying bad things the man do, but if you mention of government of Ebonyi state his people will praise him for job well do and if you went there you see it for yourself.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Urchman200:
And when ihedioha was doing the same thing some political hallulaha boys was raining abuse and insult on him, okorocha was a big disaster in Imo state, although ikpeazu is a bigger disaster in abia state.

Exactly! Rochas built a lot of ugly, pretentious and sub-standard rubbish! That tower of babel he called 'hand of God' or whatever, looked like a giant pile of shi't with a drowning mans arm sticking out of it! sad
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by leicestercamper: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2020
NECO1998:
When I said Okorocha used blocks to build a flyover in Owerri, some people started insulting me. You can imagine a governor building a tunnel with substandard materials, yet some Nairalanders will still support him. What a shame!

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2020
This is a criminal offence, okorocha should be arrested for endangering people's lives.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by cochexky: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2020
One of the contract he Okorocha used to loot money.. If that man doesn't go to gail then the EFCC have not started.

akinegba1:
OWERRI TUNNEL DEMOLISHED, AS FEAR OF IMPENDING COLLAPSE GROWS HIGHER

Imo State Commissioner for Works, Ralph Nwosu yesterday visited the Gen. Aguyi Ironsi tunnel along Portharcourt road where the tunnel is currently undergoing demolition.

While inspecting the tunnel, the commissioner noted that the technical drawings and design of the tunnel are nowhere to be found. He stated that it was the considered opinion of the consultants and engineers of the ministry that the tunnel should be demolished in the interest of the public.

He further reiterated that it is better to err on the side of caution when issues of safety are involved especially for a busy road like the Assumpta Portharcourt road where the tunnel is situated.

Ralph Nwosu therefore called on Imolites especially those plying the road to exercise patience with the contractor and the government as a lasting solution is being put in place to save that spot adding that the shared prosperity government ably led by His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodinma is determined in serving Ndi-Imo better as anchored on her 3R Agenda.

#GovernmentOfSharedProsperity
#GreaterImo
#HopeAliveInImo

https://m./203309431108844?view=permalink&id=272179154221871
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by jagorinho: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Just like other cities in Nigeria have brown roofs but you guys feel comfortable calling Yorubaland brown roof republic. undecided

Why are you angry?

Can't eat your own dish?
This reply is spot on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Santsal: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2020
temptnow:
Rochas is the biggest fraudster in the history of Africa.

But he's lucky he's in Nigeria
YOU ARE RIGHT. HE IS. I LIVE IN OWERRI SO I KNOW. WASTED 8YRS.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Regcode: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2020
It was not demolished by the Governor, it fell by it self before the abrakatabra substandard intervention of the Governor and his household contractor.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2020
akinegba1:

Imo State Commissioner for Works, Ralph Nwosu yesterday visited the Gen. Aguyi Ironsi tunnel along Portharcourt road where the tunnel is currently undergoing demolition.

While inspecting the tunnel, the commissioner noted that the technical drawings and design of the tunnel are nowhere to be found. He stated that it was the considered opinion of the consultants and engineers of the ministry that the tunnel should be demolished in the interest of the public.

He further reiterated that it is better to err on the side of caution when issues of safety are involved especially for a busy road like the Assumpta Portharcourt road where the tunnel is situated.

Ralph Nwosu therefore called on Imolites especially those plying the road to exercise patience with the contractor and the government as a lasting solution is being put in place to save that spot adding that the shared prosperity government ably led by His Excellency Governor Hope Uzodinma is determined in serving Ndi-Imo better as anchored on her 3R Agenda.

#GreaterImo
#HopeAliveInImo

Is it by demolition of okoroawusa this and that that he will serve IMO better? We want him to confess of his 'mandate stealing'. Else, he remains a mandate thief. Supreme Court does not conduct elections.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Westernlove: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
See poto poto everywhere like okearo / matogun road. Naijadrivacars sef!

I had to laugh very hard at this lol.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by yoribo: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Okorocha is a man without standard,
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by colestephan86: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2020
akinegba1:

#GreaterImo
#HopeAliveInImo

If this is how independent turnnel in Maryland was built , no will be able to use it.
This is the work of a Nigerian engineer o
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2020
akinegba1:
More from the demolition. Okorocha wasted Imo state monies building substandard projects that posed safety challenges to Imolites.

Okorocha has incurred over 200 billion naira debt with nothing to show for it.

Owerri today is in shambles, littered with bad roads and filth. Okorocha was a mistake and a wasted 8yrs

The tunnel, the major roads inside town, the fake hospitals overgrown by weed in all the local governments.

Nobody said a leader should not steal, but why someone will be wasting resources on useless projects that he won't complete is beyond understanding.

No direction for 8 solid years.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by zudozz: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2020
this man is working. Let them allow him to do his job. Heard he has awarded some roads to Julius berger.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2020
Justdogood:
Rochas is a fool and an unrepentant thief.
It pains me this is my state.

That man messed that state up in hiw 8yrs as a government.
Mouth action only, no work to show for it.
I just wanna cry when i remember rochas.
GOD will surely deal with him.

That man empowered agbero people in the name of entraco who kept collecting dailing tax from small businesses.
My little business i opened with about 3million naira as at 2015 i had to forcefully close and layoff all my 8 young men i employed and was paying.
This made me feel bad cos most of those my young employees called me and said they returned to their villages.

The taxation was to much that i was now putting my personal salary from where I work to keep the business running.
Pained me sha. Pained me.

All this rochas' projects in imo state most went down with the end of his tenure.
That man is evil.

The story about your business is same story about 99% of all businesses in Nigeria.

That one is beyond Roaches.
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by jacoik(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2020
decatalyst:

The one and half legges predecessor built substandard structures and roads, the successor has a penchant for demolishing everything associated with the predecessor, either good or bad.

The youth from that side that are supposed to checkmate him are busy with "Lagos is not Edo" Ganduje vs Wike trade of words, Obaseki/Tinubu/oshiomole etc....

Aside from demolishing, is he not suppose to arrest those contractors that carried out this dastardly act?

Continue to demolish ok? In no time, you will level the whole of Imo state. grin grin

This shows that a few elements are still unable to see that APC & PDP are the same. Here to steal, destroy and engender impoverishment. tongue
this are the only sensible post I have ever come across since my life in nairaland
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by Alwaysachick: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2020
If only APC left us with our Ihedioha so we can feel true governance from a man with the fear of God.

Imolites will smile again....one day
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by brightleave(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2020
decatalyst:

so watin you come dey talk na? Make we add anoda Pati join am?.....
Re: Uzodinma Demolishes Substandard Tunnel Built By Okorocha In Owerri (Pictures) by mankan2k7(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Nigeria is a home of many Hushpupis legally stealing our wealth being a government officials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Next Senate President / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.