Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? (1226 Views)

Could There Be Any Possible Legitimate Reason For Physical Abuse In Relationship / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
I've been thinking of creating this thread for a while but laziness won't let me, something finally made me today.

Okay, I will be brief as much as possible.

As fate would have it, I met someone I shouldn't have met, at least not on a normal day. It's too long a story I can't share here. Let me quickly go to the main issue.

It happens that I began to develop feelings for the lady, I did a background check on her, wasn't bad. I was ready to walk down the aisle with her after my degree. I made my intentions known after much deliberation. We discovered that our genotype is both AS. So, they was no point in dating thereafter. This was someone that was driving me crazy.

I wanted to check other laboratories to confirm my genotype, however, laziness and fear of turning out to be still AS has held me back.

My problem now isn't really with this said lady anymore. When it comes to women, I'm kind of very picky.

Owing to the fact I'm AS, I'm always worried about letting go of each and every one of the very scanty type of people I would like if they turned out to be AS like myself. This is my nightmare!

I read online sometimes back how people of the genotype AS can get married without giving birth to a sickle cell child. How true is this?
Has anyone here used any solution to solve this issue? How did it went?
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
mynd44 dominique lalasticlala
Please help a soul
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by LadySarah: 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
My bro leave that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
farano Rocktation
Please wider audience, please. Help a soul!
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
farano Rocktation lalasticlala mynd44 dominique
Please do the needful, please.
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by donbachi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
You better kill that love...dont bring a child into this world,to suffer and die.in the name of love..when those kids starts having crisis,its not a sight to behold..no be wetin person dey wish him enemy.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Peace666: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
You better abort that mission while it is day. No bring innocent point to come suffer for this life o.

That same thing we were telling papa Opkowinsu then, he refused to listen. Now he's screaming had i know.

Peace666
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Enskynelson(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Options to avoid SS kids 100 per cent assurance
1. Adopt kids
2. IVF
3. When your wife is pregnant, carry out genotype test early. If not SS leave the pregnancy, otherwise you abort

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
donbachi:
You better kill that love...dont bring a child into this world,to suffer and die.in the name of love..when those kids starts having crisis,its not a sight to behold..no be wetin person dey wish him enemy.

I'm not talking about the said lady. I'm talking about having to be letting go each and every one of the very scanty people I would like because of genotype of a thing. This is why I'm asking if there is any way out. Thanks anyway.
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Enskynelson:
1. Adopt kids
2. IVF
3. When your wife is pregnant, carry out genotype test early. If not SS leave the pregnancy, otherwise you abort

Okay thanks.
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adejoncy01:

I've been thinking of creating this thread for a while but laziness won't let me, something finally made me today.

As fate would have it, I met someone I shouldn't have met, at least not on a normal day. It's too long a story I can't share here. Let me quickly go to the main issue.

It happens that I began to develop feelings for the lady, I did a background check on her, wasn't bad. I was ready to walk down the aisle with her after my degree. I made my intentions known after much deliberation. We discovered that our genotype is both AS. So, they was no point in dating thereafter. This was someone that was driving me crazy.

I wanted to check other laboratories to confirm my genotype, however, laziness and fear of turning out to be still AS has held me back.

My problem now isn't really with this said lady anymore. When it comes to women, I'm kind of very picky.

Owing to the fact I'm AS, I'm always worried about letting go of each and every one of the very scanty type of people I would like if they turned out to be AS like myself. This is my nightmare!

I read online sometimes back how people of the genotype AS can get married without giving birth to a sickle cell child. How true is this?

Go
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Go

Thanks a bunch for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
I'll be very straight forward here, u'v sincerely got three options

1)You can go for embryo implantation with preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), involves removing a cell from an IVF embryo to test it for a specific genetic condition (cystic fibrosis the most common example) before transferring the embryo to the uterus.

Note - This option is expensive, and can cause u many trials.

2) Must you have kids? Is that your primary aim of getting married? If no, you can step in the marriage ( but this is Africa, I may already have the answer to my question anyway).

3) Back off, if you must have kids and you can't afford the first option.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by mamato(f): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
My first time of meeting a child in crisis, she was crying like a pregnant woman in labour. Dear, abort that mission.
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Adejoncy01:

Okay thanks.
I'll chip in this, cos I like facing reality than anything else...It is possible to always go for test during pregnancy but what if the first 4 or more pregnancies are SS ( God forbid, but we av seen cases like this)?
Do u think ur wife will always be able to terminate?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 12:16am On Jul 10, 2020
sherylbakky:
I'll chip in this, cos I like facing reality than anything else...It is possible to always go for test during pregnancy but what if the first 4 or more pregnancies are SS ( God forbid, but we av seen cases like this)?
Do u think ur wife will always be able to terminate?

Hmmmm...
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 10, 2020
Can genotype of an embryo be tested right in the womb?
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Saintmary(f): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Typing as a female. I wouldn't like to undergo these series of tests and medical procedures. It's emotionally draining.
Just put yourself out there, pray to God and have faith. You will find someone suitable.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2020
SOME WILL ASK YOU TO PRAY AS AWAY. BUT I'M TELLING YOU IT DOESN'T WORK.
MY HOMEBOY DESPITE ALL THE DISCOURAGEMENT WENT ON TO BE WITH AN AS LIKE HIM. WELL THEY HAVE 1 BOY NOW, AA, AND THAT'S ALL FOR HIM.
YOU MAY BE LUCKY LIKE THIS GUY. YOU MAY NOT. THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO HAVE NON SS CHILDREN. I DON'T THINK PARTNERS SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER JUST BECAUSE OF GENOTYPE.
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2020
Rogosa:
Can genotype of an embryo be tested right in the womb?
Yes, it's possible
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by lilfort(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2020
sherylbakky:
I'll be very straight forward here, u'v sincerely got three options

1)You can go for embryo implantation with preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), involves removing a cell from an IVF embryo to test it for a specific genetic condition (cystic fibrosis the most common example) before transferring the embryo to the uterus.

Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Abeg leave matter for matthias
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Adejoncy01(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
SOME WILL ASK YOU TO PRAY AS AWAY. BUT I'M TELLING YOU IT DOESN'T WORK.
MY HOMEBOY DESPITE ALL THE DISCOURAGEMENT WENT ON TO BE WITH AN AS LIKE HIM. WELL THEY HAVE 1 BOY NOW, AA, AND THAT'S ALL FOR HIM.
YOU MAY BE LUCKY LIKE THIS GUY. YOU MAY NOT. THERE ARE MANY OTHER WAYS TO HAVE NON SS CHILDREN. I DON'T THINK PARTNERS SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER JUST BECAUSE OF GENOTYPE.

Ways like?
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 12, 2020
sherylbakky:
Yes, it's possible

Please, I need to know more on this. How is this done? or do u have a journal u can refer me to?
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Rogosa:

Please, I need to know more on this. How is this done? or do u have a journal u can refer me to?
It could be done by amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS). Read more from d link...https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.sicklecellsociety.org/resource/testing-baby-sickle-cell-pregnancy/&hl=en-NG
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by lastclaire4(f): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
Enskynelson:
1. Adopt kids
2. IVF

Abort? If it keeps coming how many people do you wan to kill. I dont think IVF can detect at the point of insemination. The only thing is a 50 50 chance if he is lucky that the first kid is not ss then he can so something medically
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Enskynelson(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
lastclaire4:

Abort? If it keeps coming how many people do you wan to kill. I dont think IVF can detect at the point of insemination. The only thing is a 50 50 chance if he is lucky that the first kid is not ss then he can so something medically
It's his choice to make. He needed to know the options.
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Enskynelson(m): 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Adejoncy01:

Here's all u need to know in details

https://lists.ng/5-ways-for-as-as-couples-to-get-married-and-still-break-the-sickle-cell-cycle/
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 12, 2020
Don't take the risk please
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Enskynelson(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2020
lastclaire4:

Read the last link I dropped.
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2020
sherylbakky:
It could be done by amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling (CVS). Read more from d link...https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.sicklecellsociety.org/resource/testing-baby-sickle-cell-pregnancy/&hl=en-NG
THANK U
Re: Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other? by AfroKnight: 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
Yes. I read than gene editing can solve this but do you have access to those labs and the fund? Plus there is the risk of graft rejection during the process.

That’s one.

Next is to wing it. And keep your fingers crossed. That’s 75% chance of AS or AA at every birth. 75% is NOT good odds considering the gravity of the situation.

Lastly, adopt a baby.

Best is to adopt. However, if you, as a man, want your own offspring from your loins, look for another woman to be the mother of your children.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Friend Opinion On Nigerian Girls / Story Of My Life(i Need Advice) / (sex Bleep Pussy) Do Me I Do You Hot Hard Videos (FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.