Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,822 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice (2243 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by sparkolomo: 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2011
I really need your advice, my name is James am 26 years old from enugu, am still in 200level, am dating two gurls at the same time. dating the two gurls at the same time is not really my problem, but my problem is that the two of them are serious with me, and i dont know who to drop. the first gurl which i will name plan A is a graduate and doing her master now, she love me so much, that i see it in her, shes 29 years old, shes accurate to my taste and very beautiful, i admire her so much, and she love me too, her family knows me and we have a lot of plans together now and in the future, she assist me with money alot. what really scare me not to leave her is that i meet her as a virgin, am the one that dis-flowered her, she do tell me she loves me, which i believe she does. but my problem is that wont she later tell me shes older than me or shes more educated than me, or shes has more money or expose than me or she cant wait for me any longer to finish my school b4 we marry. the second one which i will name plan B is a young and beautiful gurl of 26 which am older than her with just a month, she loves me and i know, shes very more expose than me, b4 we meet, she club and go to party, she has contact with big mens in lagos and ogun state, shes taller than me and huge, shes not a virgin when i meet her though, and she do tell me about her past, anytime i do something painful to her, she will let me realize that she love me so much, she do tell me that if not for love and feelings, that she can never date me. anytime i carry her around guys do hail me am a big boy, she forget about her past and she submit to me totally, shes planning that i know her parents soon, even since we are dating, she tell me about guys that ask her out. my problem now is that wont she tell me am too small for her class, or am not an out going type, or am not too expose and shes even taller than me. please am confused now, i love the two gurls, though i meet plan B earlier but she left me then, shes now back to my life, when i ask her why she left then, she told me that she has a guy shes dating and shes need someone real and she doesnt want to double date. since she see that the guy is not real, thats why she come back to me. i love plan A so much and am loving plan B too, i dont want to loose the two gurls, i know they are real, but wont they latter Bleep me up, though plan B knows am dating plan A but Plan A doesnt know am dating plan B, but plan B said she will still love me is am dating anybody, but she get jealous sometimes. house pls advise me i dont know what to do.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by angry190: 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
Get fire extinguisher fAST

since there aint any fire services in nigeria
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by sparkolomo: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
@angry, ur username implies who u are, i need an advice, and not time to joke or crack ya ribs.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Dude you put yourself in this mess, get yourself out of it.

What were you thinking getting serious with two girls at the same time?
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by angry190: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2011
rokiatu:

Dude you put yourself in this mess, get yourself out of it.

What were you thinking getting serious with two girls at the same time?

help me ask him
Rokiatu do you know what i noticed about broke azz dudes
they seem 2 always date alot of girls
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
And do you know what I noticed abt stoopid girls? They always date jerks.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by koolkamzzy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2011
And do you know what I noticed abt stoopid girls? They always date jerks.

Not only stupid gurls, but most gurls are attracted to jerks including Rokiatu
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by livedit(f): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
It seems to me that you do care for "Plan A" more than you do for "Plan B".  From reading your post, outside of you telling us that "Plan B" loves you, you haven't said anything else positive about her.  The simple fact that you haven't told "Plan A" about "Plan B" shows you are sparing her feelings.  Frankly, "Plan A" sounds like she has alot going for her. I'm basing this on all the positive things you've said about "Plan A".  Then too, you did include that you loved "Plan A" so much and that you loved "Plan B".  So your emotions appears to be deeper towards "Plan A" than "Plan B".  

Have you prayed and asked God for wisdom and guidance with this situation? Maybe you need to ask yourself some questions; when you are with either girl, how do they make you feel inside when you're spending quality time together?  Putting aside their feelings, which one have more in common with you?  What attributes do you find more appealing and similiar to yours?  Which one have the qualities you are seeking that you can actually see yourself with in the long run?  

You never mentioned how long you've been dating the two women.  To me, "Plan B" seems like she is more of a "back-up" on BOTH of your sides.  Who's to say once someone else comes along that "Plan B" finds more interesting that she won't leave you again?  With that being said, she has proven not to be trustworthy.  The decision IS your's, and you do need to make a decision and stick with it.  Don't be double-minded. Because the bible says: a double-minded man is unstable in ALL his ways.  So you seriously need to pray and seek God on this one.  But to me, "Plan A" sounds like the winner.  But again, that's just livedit's opinion.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Onyema1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2011
@livedit you sound so intelligent and stable. Good comment!
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by livedit(f): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2011
Onyema1:

@livedit you sound so intelligent and stable. Good comment!

Thank you Onyema1! smiley I try my best to help people all I can. I pray everything work's out for this young gentleman.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Onyema1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^ you are welcome!
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by arramyjay: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
I dont think you shouldn't be dating any of them. One will kill very quickly and the other will take time,but both will kill you eventually.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by 1one: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2011
Some of you guys behave as if your buttons are controlled from one great dark beyond, Na by force to enter relationship, did they force you to go out with both of them, you know you have a fragile ego and you feel insecure  around women who are beautiful,exposed,as you put it "tall" (i don't know what that has to do with anything by the way) and yet you are still stringing along, Get a grip of your life,focus on becoming a better person,improve your net and gross worth, for goodness sake you are twwwwwwwwwwwenty six and you are still in 200level,isn't that enuf bother,maybe when you are in 300level, there would be 3girls, insecurity has a way of drowning the hottest of love,so in summary if cannot get yourself high and addicted to the fact that there's something special about you,if you would continue feeling insecure i suggest you part ways with both of them and go feed your mind.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by tashanja(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
Plan A, sounds more grounded, committed and more wife material, than B.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2011
livedit:

It seems to me that you do care for "Plan A" more than you do for "Plan B".  From reading your post, outside of you telling us that "Plan B" loves you, you haven't said anything else positive about her.  The simple fact that you haven't told "Plan A" about "Plan B" shows you are sparing her feelings.  Frankly, "Plan A" sounds like she has alot going for her. I'm basing this on all the positive things you've said about "Plan A".  Then too, you did include that you loved "Plan A" so much and that you loved "Plan B".  So your emotions appears to be deeper towards "Plan A" than "Plan B".  

Have you prayed and asked God for wisdom and guidance with this situation? Maybe you need to ask yourself some questions; when you are with either girl, how do they make you feel inside when you're spending quality time together?  Putting aside their feelings, which one have more in common with you?  What attributes do you find more appealing and similiar to yours?  Which one have the qualities you are seeking that you can actually see yourself with in the long run?  

You never mentioned how long you've been dating the two women.  To me, "Plan B" seems like she is more of a "back-up" on BOTH of your sides.  Who's to say once someone else comes along that "Plan B" finds more interesting that she won't leave you again?  With that being said, she has proven not to be trustworthy.  The decision IS your's, and you do need to make a decision and stick with it.  Don't be double-minded. Because the bible says: a double-minded man is unstable in ALL his ways.  So you seriously need to pray and seek God on this one.  But to me, "Plan A" sounds like the winner.  But again, that's just livedit's opinion.

Your comment make brain die. . .

@post.
Just try and gain confidence for yourself just cos plan A is older doesn't mean she's powerful, she's human too. We can't decide for you who to follow cos you wear d shoes. . . Just take your time and decide and pray always.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Orton10(m): 11:37am On Feb 05, 2011
African_queen:

@post.
Just try and gain confidence for yourself just cos plan A is older doesn't mean she's powerful, she's human too. We can't decide for you who to follow cos you wear d shoes. . . Just take your time and decide and pray always.
^
wtf??
Your comment no meke any sense - die
tongue
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by skyone(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
wtf??
tongue

God bless u jare Orton, i was even expecting something more sensible i know say na rubbish she drop
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2011
Op you shouldn't be dating two girls at the same time and please have some confidence in ursetlf.what's up with the SHE'S TALLER THAN ME.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2011
skyone:

God bless u jare Orton, i was even expecting something more sensible i know say na rubbish she drop
I don't know what to say to you. . .
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by skyone(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2011
African_queen:

I don't know what to say to you. . .

i can now say "sorry love" cos in your other post you sound very intelligent wink
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2011
skyone:

i can now say "sorry love" cos in your other post you sound very intelligent wink
Its ok but we're not here to dictate who's dumb or intelligent. There's freedom of expressing one's feelings and opinion. You can't say cos yours is wiser you'll have to undermine d other person words. No advice is lost or stupid. . . Pls do not underrate people. It doesn't apply to just you but to others who do
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by MrOrton: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2011
African_queen:

Its ok but we're not here to dictate who's dumb or intelligent. There's freedom of expressing one's feelings and opinion. You can't say cos yours is wiser you'll have to undermine d other person words. No advice is lost or silly. . . Pls do not underrate people. It doesn't apply to just you but to others who do
Orton1_0:

^
wtf??
tongue

Aq, don't get it twisted babe,
I meant your comment and not you, so stop hurting wink
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Aq, don't it twisted babe,
I meant your comment and not you, so stop hurting wink
I'm not hurting. . . Am just saying
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by MrOrton: 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2011
African_queen:

I'm not hurting. . . Am just saying
Ok-good-to-know, Thanks for the understanding. cheesy
Have a nice weekend darling wink
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Tingles(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
OP, Nobody is condemning you here and that is bad. . . Choose the first one that gets pregnant between them, male prostitute.

Sounds like "plan A" is got more points but can you cope with the age difference? Do you wish to get married before leaving school? Will you still love her when rapid deterioration, wrinkles and sagging sets in? IMHO, 29, even 26years old chic is too old for a 26year old guy.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Ok-good-to-know, Thanks for the understanding. cheesy
Have a nice weekend darling wink

You too. . .
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Africanqueen2(f): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2011
Mr_Orton:

Ok-good-to-know, Thanks for the understanding.  cheesy
Have a nice weekend darling  wink

You too. . .
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Odunnu: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2011
PlanA, PlanB, na wa o. Guy, try concentrate for sch so you dont lose out on everything/everybody.
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by MrOrton: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2011
Odunnu how work
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Odunnu: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2011
My dear, its tasking working in a one man firm in 9ja, but thankGOD, we are moving sha. Thnx for asking
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Odunnu: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
My dear, its tasking working in a one man firm in 9ja, but thankGOD, we are moving sha. Thnx for asking
Re: My House Is Under Fire, Pls Advice by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2011
//

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call It Quit? / How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You / Love Spells - Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.