Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,499 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You (2242 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Olynkem: 10:23pm On May 09, 2012
Most girls are dated for many years and the guy will finally live them to propose and marry another person. Some are in longterm relationship still without defined cpommittment from the guy. what could be the problem? Is there anything a girl need to do to get his boyfriend to propose?

feel free and make your contribution.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Rocktation(f): 11:47pm On May 09, 2012
Now that you're asking...there's this Baba I used to know under 3rd mainland bridge...
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On May 10, 2012
Ladies

The quickest way to get a man to propose to you is BE YOURSELF AND LIVE YOUR LIFE! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2012
Olynkem: Most girls are dated for many years and the guy will finally live them to propose and marry another person. Some are in longterm relationship still without defined cpommittment from the guy. what could be the problem? Is there anything a girl need to do to get his boyfriend to propose?

When it comes to my (beautiful cameroonian cheesy cheesy tongue) other half, right now all that matters to me
is that I have his heart as he has mine. From the looks of it, we're gonna be alright! smiley

Marriage can come later. smiley

Gotta give these things time and consideration. A lot of young ppl don't take time to befriend their significant others
and allow time to give them experiences of joy as well as frustration (and getting past the down times)
before they decide to get married. That's the problem. If you don't know each other, the 'proposals' won't mean jack - nada!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by gst101: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2012
Olynkem: Most girls are dated for many years and the guy will finally live them to propose and marry another person. Some are in longterm relationship still without defined cpommittment from the guy. what could be the problem? Is there anything a girl need to do to get his boyfriend to propose?

if e no propose to you, you no dey propose to am? Ladies can fight for equality on all grounds but cant do the same in a relationship. If guys dey propose, ladies should also be able to propose! We are eqqual
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Andrew3(m): 11:28am On Jul 12, 2012

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Nancy8(f): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2012
I think d only way 2 make a guy propose to a lady, is 4 d lady 2 to start wt teln d guy dat, oda guys are askin 4 her hand in marriage, wt dat if d guy is truly n love wt d lady d guy wl tink dat d right time for him 2 propose 2 her.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by tpia1: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2012
so, how far @ poster.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by UmericanGirl(f): 3:48am On Nov 06, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies

The quickest way to get a man to propose to you is BE YOURSELF AND LIVE YOUR LIFE! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Mynd44: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2012
How come women fight for equal rights and yet when it comes to this, they wanna run? If you love a guy and you wanna spend the rest of your live with him, it is not evil to ask him or better still invite him to dinner, hold his hands and say

"his name...... We have been going out for a long time now and you have become a very important part of my life, I really don't see how I have survived without you all these years and I don't wanna live without you in my life in the future and I think it will give me the greatest joy in the world if you MARRY ME"

That was not so difficult na

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Andrew3(m): 7:32am On Nov 06, 2012

wash put in his food grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 06, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies

Hate to say it,buh the above is the truth...when u start living for him alone,pleasing him in every possible way, u'll only be 'chasing' him away cos u will be seen as a 'desperate chick'
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by vivianc(f): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2012
You can't manipulate a man to propose to you! Most men cannot be pushed. If he is not ready he is not ready. The earlier we realise that and live our lives to its fullness the better for us.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Mynd44: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza: You can't manipulate a man to propose to you! Most men cannot be pushed. If he is not ready he is not ready. The earlier we realise that and live our lives to its fullness the better for us.
But you can ask him what his plans for you are
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by vivianc(f): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
But you can ask him what his plans for you are

Well, that's for those who need to ask. As for me I don't, when a man is in love with me.......his plans for us are crystal.
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Mynd44: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Well, that's for those who need to ask. As for me I don't, when a man is in love with me.......his plans for us are crystal.
okay oo
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Exactly,some things don't need to be said.only actions and expressions can clear the air over some issues
Re: How To Get Your Boyfriend To Propose To You by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
binger: Exactly,some things don't need to be said.only actions and expressions can clear the air over some issues
yeah some r so crystal leaving is the only option.

(1) (Reply)

She Sleeps With Men For Money... / HELP!!! She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland. / At 33, Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.