Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) (42612 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by freeman4ever(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
D
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by APOPTOSIS: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Congrats.
Meaning, She deserves it.
She Looks respectful, I must admit.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Teeisaac(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Badaaddyyuu:
Something that might end in premium tears
bad Belle people
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by SweetCunt97(f): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Some are dancing and while some are getting beat up... This life ko just balance
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by barrypro: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
wow cool
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by michjunior: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
Badaaddyyuu:
Something that might end in premium tears

Uncle...Not every relationship will end like yours
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by logon599: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Lol. Who knows how long she's waited for that.

Are you planning an upcoming building project and don't have a decent plan yet? Contact me to design the complete building drawings (architectural, as well as securing structural, mechanical, electrical and Bill of Quantities, including professional construction supervision, consultation and labor from foundation to any level) all at VERY decent costs. See correspondence in my signature below or simply chat/call 0816 124 7898 to get started or see samples. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by donaldking10: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
old news.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Idiotmod: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
After she don do olosho finish. I taya for girls o

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by walebizz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
MEN KNEELING DOWN IS A NO NO This is How it's Done
MY Wife Will Kneel Down I will place My Hand on Her Head And Say Congratulations I Will Now Marry You She Will Say Amen I Will Now Pay For Your Bills She Will Say Amen Now Take This Ring & Go Showoff to ur friends. The End.
you are healed in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by walebizz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Idiotmod:
After she don do olosho finish. I taya for girls o
so, you mean every woman you meet has lived a very promiscuous life or what?? change your mentality bro
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Wow, I love this.
This kind of lady will give her all in the marriage. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by basupedia: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Free British accent training, pronunciation and grammar lessons on our telegram channel. For invite link, contact us through WhatsApp on 08037074318 to get it.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Toriadera(f): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
awnnnnn, congrats to her
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by fzybah(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Sincerely, Marriage is 75% about women...

Meanwhile, are you tired of sending several CV and yet no good company ever invited you for an interview?
The problem is not you but, your CV..

Check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Idiotmod: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
walebizz:
so, you mean every woman you meet has lived a very promiscuous life or what?? change your mentality bro
Unless u meet them as virgin. How do u pick the one whey never do olosho

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by madridsta007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.
Marriage is indeed every woman's dream.

Nigerian e-Feminists will fight you.
Men are scarce.
Good men even the more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by SlimMissy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2020
This clip is so old. Like 4 years now.

undecided undecidedShey na recycling una don dey do?
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ayomiposiadron: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello,

I am Ayomiposi a business executive at ADRON HOMES & properties.

I would want you to know that the company's promo is still on. Just in case you are interested in getting a land or house in any of our locations and you are confused or not acquinted with our T&C kindly send me a DM and I would be willing to put you through. Or if you have a purchased any property with us or still making payment and it's already looking Asif you have been scammed DM let me help you out.

(WhatsApp)07043699177

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ofiko123(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
ebenhazard:
E good now...who no like better things

Abi nau..
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by dfrost: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
telim:
Damn am getting old and still single. Oluwa connect me with good girl to marry.

Are you good, you? cheesy
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by ofiko123(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
geedot:
Why do some ladies act surprised when proposed to?
For a guy to have proposed, they probably would have seen it coming. So what's all the drama about ?

I tire o..
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ningen:
She's genuinely happy.
Marriage is indeed every woman's dream.
Not.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by GeneralPula: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
MEN KNEELING DOWN IS A NO NO
This is How it's Done

MY Wife Will Kneel Down
I will place My Hand on Her Head
And Say Congratulations
I Will Now Marry You
She Will Say Amen
I Will Now Pay For Your Bills
She Will Say Amen
Now Take This Ring & Go Showoff to ur friends.
The End.
Lol
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by NiceMen: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
geedot:
For a guy to have proposed, they probably would have seen it coming. So what's all the drama about ?
I used to ask this question until I saw what a friend went through to pick his wife.

Women know that men, the majority so to speak, have more than one lady on their radar. So when you eventually pick them, it gives them a sort of euphoric feeling of victory to have been selected among numerous ladies. It is like winning a trophy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Dannyfan(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
MEN KNEELING DOWN IS A NO NO This is How it's Done
MY Wife Will Kneel Down I will place My Hand on Her Head And Say Congratulations I Will Now Marry You She Will Say Amen I Will Now Pay For Your Bills She Will Say Amen Now Take This Ring & Go Showoff to ur friends. The End.
denver
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by DonBenny77(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Desperado
Me I no dey kneel down.... lai lai
E pain me to see fine mature man wey suppose get sence knee down like mumu.
Put a mic in his face and ask him why he knee down he'll be like "erm em enh"
grin
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
geedot:

They act surprised when they've been giving him hints for months grin grin
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
Idiotmod:

Unless u meet them as virgin. How do u pick the one whey never do olosho

Are you a virgin?
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by tomdon(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
geedot:

They can't be sure sometimes oo
This one was so happy.
Re: Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) by oodua1stson: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Man is the prize. Don't be a simp, never kneel to ask a woman to marry you, be on your throne

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.