Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! (739 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady / Have You Ever Had A "Runny Stomach" Embarrassment? Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by sophomore: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2020
My people.. There are certain days we go out and God allows us to quickly come back home before our
bowels co-operates with our village people. But there are other days that the devil wants to glorify
his agenda in our lives o. Lol.. Have you ever gone out and had to rush back home fast because of a
runny stomach, diarrhea or any of those things associated with your bowels sha? so i want us to share our
stories of how 'kasala almost burst'. No worry, na me go first share my own. Forget typos, just chill and
enjoy the story... True life story o, with much to learn. grin

DATE: May/June, 2012

I had registered NABTEB in one Destiny secondary school back then in sabo area of zaria o. And interestingly, i dont stay around sabo.
i went all the way from samaru, which was about say 15-20 minutes drive sha by public bus. so the option of rushing back home wasn't even
there. Actually, the exams had not even started, but you sabi as all these schools dey behave with external students now, calling you to
come and clear this or that. And as per my guy man MOSES stays around that side, though not that close, i had called him that we should
meet. Him sef just use that opportunity carry gallon to buy kerosene from filling station o. Straight to the story! cheesy

As we finished from the school nau, me and my guy start dey gist about life and all these O'level wahala. Naso we reach filling station,
him buy the kero na. Next thing like this, i just starty dey feel one kain funny movement inside my belle. Chisos! Which kain yawa come be this? shocked
i knew i didnt eat anything that spicy or bad to warrant that level of oceanic disturbance from my bowels, so i didnt pay much attention.
as we continue for road na, naso i notice say i don start dey sweat...during rainy season o, chai! nest thing like this, i told my guy,'oboy,
my belle dey turn me o. be like say we go add legg small make i for reach where to take bus sharply na'. Little did i know my village people were
on my matter that day. But the problem with that kind of situation is that, try as you may o, you cant walk too fast because you have to use your two
butt cheeks to hold it in...naso i come dey sweat dey waka like gay. Lol

As guy man see say go no go again, naso i just tell Moses say make him forget that thing say i wan start dey run go where buses dey o. It may sound funny now but walai at that point ehhn, i was almost shedding tears. Thank God say Moses get sense small, naso him come tell me say my house far nau, and even if i enter bus, i have to wait for them to finish carrying passengers before they move... And na sabo we dey, bush no dey close. SEE GBEGE! embarassed
Naso we start dey ask fro different shops if we fit to use their toilets o, everybody go carry one kain eye look us come shake their head join..
The one that pained me the most was one useless filling station o, as we got there, we were visibly looking at their toilet, only for met to ask the
attendant and the mugu said 'sorry, we dont have any toilet'..Lobatan, i go shit for market be that, village people have win me niyen o. My guy sha
said lemme try hold it in. At this point, i wanted to just scream and say "Guy i'm sorry but here it comes o", but i form man small dey look like
cow in suit and trousers. cry

As we moved forward a little, naso we jam one old aboki repairing bicycles, we come beg the man o, thank God i can speak hausa fluently too.
Like film, this old man stand up carru us go back show me one small room say make i enter. I didnt even wait to hear the rest before shifting
the mat he used as curtain. Pit toilet, who cares? No water, Who cares?! Naso i squat o. Pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. Praaaaaaaaaa. Pu! Pa! Na my guy
come later bring water as i still dey there. That day i stopped being religioudly bias, and i come like Moses join. Dude has offended me like a billion
times, but anyday i remember that day ehn, i'd just laugh and say "No! This offense is too small to come between us" kiss

Lol, share your own "Near death experience" grin

Mods, e suppose make fp sha.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by scrolldown88: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by mumumugu(m): 1:08am On Jul 11, 2020
one day, my stomach was running and I said stop. and it stopped running
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by ugbede69(m): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2020
during lockdown,naso I dey purge oh, I still Carry boot go play match shit come hook me inside pitch and I dey play defence (number 2)precisely. I no fit run again but I get luck say I pin down their attacker so ball dey hardly reach him side...naso I manage hold the shit till after match. the annoying part be say d field far from my house and na trekking things....as I luckily reach house with the shit for tip of my ass, I begin remove clothe and trouser from outside.......

naso God take save me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by annford: 1:59am On Jul 11, 2020
It is 'Runny Stomach' not "Running Stomach".
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by ogboro1(m): 3:31am On Jul 11, 2020
back in school mom told me to start attending lesson for my examination... its very far from my place n I do trek to d place...so that fateful day I didnt see any sign of purge..so half way to lesson..I started feeling it n den I decided to go back home..on my way home I choose to mess maybe it will ease it o....Omo na shit for my lap oo...God way save me dat day na say na long jean I wear....my village people happy dat day ehn...I actually poo three times b4 I got home
second is I book betja ticket but cudnt go n play it bcuz of dis purge oo...I stayed at home all day n checked all d games I booked...n they all dropped...54k....Omo I nearly mad dat day...village people are real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by thenaijacoder(m): 3:39am On Jul 11, 2020
I went to Ikorodu from Ajeromi to visit a friend via BRT. On my way back inside BRT bus,na so e start, the shit dey force himself out but i no gree.

As We don reach Agric, na so i cum down for moto instead of Costain. Oboy na nearest bush i go release all the shit well.

After everything, i check my pocket na only 200 dey inside, i just dey leg am reach maryland before i enter moto again
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2020
I was driving home from work in 2013 after I consumed a whole 'Cotonou' pineapple alone. I was held up in a traffic jam at Onipanu when all of a sudden my tummy began to sing and rumble endlessly.

My tummy was biting harder by every second. To make matters worse I was driving alone. I couldn't leave my car in the traffic to look for a way to evacuate.
I thought hard while struggling to keep up with the heavy traffic jam on Ikorodu road.
Suddenly I sighted a GTBank and voila! I diverted off onto the feeder lane and into the bank's parking lot.

I packed my car and jumped out of it even without locking it.
As soon as the security guys saw me, they knew what was going on.
"Oga, abeg where I go piss." I asked him. I said 'piss' cos I didn't want him to decline the moment I mentioned sh*t. Lol.

He showed me and went away. I landed on the toilet seat without minding if it was clean or not. While I was doing my thing, the security guy knocked on the door and brought me tissue paper and then I realized I didn't even ask for it.

I felt relieved afterwards. Thanked him and left. By then the traffic had become heavier but I didn't mind.

God bless that security guy for me wherever he is today.
Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by oladikenie(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2020
ogboro1:
back in school mom told me to start attending lesson for my examination... its very far from my place n I do trek to d place...so that fateful day I didnt see any sign of purge..so half way to lesson..I started feeling it n den I decided to go back home..on my way home I choose to mess maybe it will ease it o....Omo na shit for my lap oo...God way save me dat day na say na long jean I wear....my village people happy dat day ehn...I actually poo three times b4 I got home
second is I book betja ticket but cudnt go n play it bcuz of dis purge oo...I stayed at home all day n checked all d games I booked...n they all dropped...54k....Omo I nearly mad dat day...village people are real

Village people suspected, village people confirmed.. Chai.. ! grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Experience With A Runny Stomach! by Kvng6464: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2020
ogboro1:
laff won kill me lyk this d sheet drop for ground as u dy waka?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Wife At The Age Of 34 (Picture) / I Just bleeped Myself Up With Her Like Ozo / Nigerian Woman Writes As She Kneels Down To Accept Her Boyfriend's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.