Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53256 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol Fraudster like you will soon end up in jail,death sentence will be your portion
this too expensive, u worth more than this dear...just one second of snub would've save you from this heat, dragging ur precious parent doesnt worth
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by duality(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Do not insult a man. No matter what.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

U sound frustrated!!!

Sorry!!! I dnt do evening newspapers
Its seriously out of my league
that one na woman wrapper abeg leave am, face the lady you and her Dey do am before .. We are enjoying the movie ..

Forget that one wey Dey find woman

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by GIdiata(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
As in. He should have ignored them. They can shout all they want but he can retaliate brutally if they touch him. Fuçk this nonsense of "never hit a woman," it's the mantra of women and stupid simps.

oga I understand from your comment you are not the type that encourage women ABUSING(words/physical) MEN.

nonetheless, YOUR TYPE IS THE REASON MEN ARE SUFFERING TODAY. u have made them(WOMEN) believe that it's a CRIME for a man to banter words with them.

IGNORE AM NA WOMAN! IGNORE AM NA WOMAN
is the reason a woman will have the guts to hit a man first wen they are in a heated argument. they now believe U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH THEM.

WE SHOULDN'T HIT WOMEN, WE SHOULDN'T EXCHANGE WORDS WITH THEM EITHER.

what do u guys propose we do? always shut up? MEN HAVE FEELINGS TOO.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
this too expensive, u worth more than this dear...just one second of snub would've save you from this heat, dragging ur precious parent doesnt worth
another woman wrapper .. even add dear join .. where all these women depraved niggas Dey fall out from sef.. the lady ask you for advice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Woman Beater.

Weak Fool! angry

No man will marry you!

Nigerian army and police are recruiting, better go and join one of them!

That's ur only hope! U won't do olosho forever remember that?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Typical error keh!!!

Madam go and finish ur secondary education.
Frustrated soul!!!
gullible idiot I can now see that you a mad no wonder you don't have regard for your mother
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol useless being like you don't know the meaning of typical error,that's the reason why you useless Animal father gave birth to useless fellow like you
is this how u build relationship with clients
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
fowlyansh181:
that one na woman wrapper abeg leave am, face the lady you and her Dey do am before .. We are enjoying the movie ..

Forget that one wey Dey find woman
The moniker sounds feminine!
Is he gay?
Or asslicking girls jst to find pussy to destroy??

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
thanks,he started it first
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Beautyaddy: 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

No man will marry you!

Nigerian army and police are recruiting, better go and join one of them!

That's ur only hope! U won't do olosho forever remember that?

Woman Beater and deranged Fool! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
is this how u build relationship with clients
He started it first
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
fowlyansh181:
another woman wrapper .. even add dear join .. where all these women depraved niggas Dey fall out from sef.. the lady ask you for advice?
it is well bro...wisdom has left u behind
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by blinking001(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

See another frustrated feminist!

U want to hijack the 20k per night deal from the other olosho!!

U try but u re already an evening newspaper
Guy you bad mouth chai. grin grin
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
gullible idiot I can now see that you a mad no wonder you don't have regard for your mother

Quit ur trade madam!!!
Nobody will patronize ur business, it's fraud!

Go back to secondary school, learn how to read and write properly and go to alaba Int'l market my dad is looking for a sales girl.

It will be more profitable than ur soap business. How much is ur liquid soap by the way
#100?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
it is well bro...wisdom has left u behind
go and rest
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
thanks,he started it first
ok, but u can still stop this mess. It a negative energy.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Woman Beater and deranged Fool! angry
Someone said u re a man
Is that true
Or u re that shem*le that posted recently

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2020
fowlyansh181:
go and rest
it is well
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by sylve11: 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

So what is it with the tiny font size?

That one no be over sabi abi?

Lol grin cool
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by blinking001(m): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Moderators korh!! Highest na ban!

Abi will Dey kill me ni

Am not looking for a winner, all dese misguided feminist needs to be tortured
I concur

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Quit ur trade madam!!!
Nobody will patronize ur business, it's fraud!

Go back to secondary school, learn how to read and write properly and go to alaba Int'l market my dad is looking for a sales girl.

It will be more profitable than ur soap business. How much is ur liquid soap by the way
#100?
lol I'm sure your father didn't not let your useless mother to give you better home training that's the reason why you are crying like mad man up and down
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
blinking001:

Guy you bad mouth chai. grin grin
Dose feminist dey vex me!
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by sylve11: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

E be like say na she be dis o.

E really pain am. grin

Na so. grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by cray91(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
you're right! i'm with the man on this. for the man to have got angry to that level the lady must have infuriated him beyond his patience threshold

Looking at the lady's stature she looks one of the trouble maker females. they are always slim and no body or weight

That lady must be a trouble maker

I Know some people might wanna quote me saying no matter what the guy shouldn't have lifted a finger but some women can be so annoying ehn
loneprof:
Well the video didn't show what happened before the guy hit her, she may have attacked the guy first.

I had an experience at an ATM where a lady almost provoked me to hit her but I thank God things didn't escalate further.
Some ladies could be very rude and worse abusers. That's why I'm not always quick to judge matters like these. Some women are just too aggressive and society will blame the man when he reacts to provocation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Someone said u re a man
Is that true
Or u re that shem*le that posted recently
lol this guy you really get bad mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol I'm sure your father didn't not let your useless mother to give you better home training that's the reason why you are crying like mad man up and down
Frustrated illiterate!!!

If u cannot spell set ur auto-correction on ur keyboard!

I just dey picture how strong ur face go dey!

E strong like cement baa?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
They are pouring corona infected saliver to one another grin
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by kenfarm(m): 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
illicit:
The day a soldier provoked me at ATM queue ehn..... I almost vex but I remember say I pledge to Nigeria to be faithful loyal and honest....

If not.... cheesy

Laugh WOn kee person grin
U 4 vex now grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol this guy you really get bad mouth grin grin grin
The shem*le has japa!
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Frustrated illiterate!!!

grin grin grin grin you sure say nah China you day?? Those China guys go don collect for your hand

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Frustrated illiterate!!!

lol immature pig I will give you that home tranning your mother didn't give you,jail is your next home Fraudster

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / Singer Godswill Will Adiks Shot Dead By Gunmen After A Programme In Edo / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.