Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53252 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Beautyaddy: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
I think some ladies unnecessarily put themselves in harms way by thinking that all men are so gentle on account of driving gender equality too far.

Yes, Most Men in Nigeria are raised to be Animals and not gentle like a Real Human beings with Human Brains.

And that's why when you see these same men abroad they act like Fake Saints because they know they cannot act like Animals by beating any woman or else they would be put in jail. cheesy
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by uuzba(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
loneprof:

That was just a figure of speech and I never put it like that. I said I was happy things didn't escalate further cos I could have killed her. She was a very tiny, slim lady who hit me first, and me being a person that's into body building and 6ft heavyweight, I could have actually "killed her" cos of the difference in strength and body mass, but that will never be my portion. This is why I always control my temper cos most people in Nigeria aren't even healthy.

Even the slap, I didn't slap her back I just held her before things became calm.

Anyways u can write or think as you wish, whatever gives you joy... Bye.
That you are INTO body building.
Better come OUT OF body building now before you use your muscle to kill. Somebody...

Do you know you just misyarned?
All those Vin Diesel, Undertaker, John Cena and Roman Reigns can squeeze you with only their mess (fart) and yet you never hear them utter such statement that you did as a boast about damaging A WOMAN.
It is a useless statement .
I was happy things didn't escalate further cos I could have killed her

How can you be testing your power with your ability to scatter a woman? Woman Haba
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:
U jst dey hala lilipublablabla anyhow!!!
Izzit the only word in ur fishbrain?
lol go back to school jerk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by uuzba(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Beautyaddy:

Yes, Most Men in Nigeria are raised to be Animals and not gentle like a Real Human beings with Human Brains.

And that's why when you see these same men abroad they act like Fake Saints because they know they cannot act like Animals by beating any woman or else they would be put in jail. cheesy
So who raised the animals men ?
Is it not both of their animals parents?
So their mothers too are animals.
So both men AND WOMEN in Nigeria are animals... raising animal children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
uuzba:

That you are INTO body building.
Better come OUT OF body building now before you use your muscle to kill. Somebody...

Do you know you just misyarned?
All those Vin Diesel, Undertaker, John Cena and Roman Reigns can squeeze you with only their mess (fart) and yet you never hear them utter such statement that you did as a boast about damaging A WOMAN.
It is a useless statement .
I was happy things didn't escalate further cos I could have killed her

How can you be testing your power with your ability to scatter a woman? Woman Haba

Opinions are like....everybody has one...

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol go back to school jerk
Quit selling that expired Izal and liquid soap!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2020
Alert there is an opening in your area https://www.nairaland.com/5985148/what-make-money-online
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Quit selling that expired Izal and liquid soap!
Bugger your Fraudster business will soon send you to early grave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Bugger your Fraudster business will soon send you to early grave
Nonsense fishbrain olosho!
U next village client will use ur pants. Den u ll be more useless!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Everything in life is patience, even if she jumped the queue, he should have just overlook it.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Nonsense fishbrain olosho!
U next village client will use ur pants. Den u ll be more useless!
lol minger your smelling mum pant can't get you Benz again right?have said it that your next home is jail and you will die there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
this too expensive, u worth more than this dear...just one second of snub would've save you from this heat, dragging ur precious parent doesnt worth
Thank you
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol [b]minger your smelling mum pant can't get you Benz again right?[/b]have said it that your next home is jail and you will die there
Explain that rubbish u wrote up dere.

U re using English words anyhow.
U re frustrated madam.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re frustrated madam.
grin
chinchonglee:

U re frustrated madam.
Son of a bitch have said it earlier that you need to go back to school, frustrated business will not take you and your generation to anywhere, illiterate go back to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Psam001: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nawaaoo!!
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Xisnin(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2020
GIdiata:

same way women also wash men with insult because they believe they have upper hand Against a man wen it comes to HEATED ARGUMENT. NA TWO WAY TIN.
This is laughable.
Both men and women insult each other.
But some men often get angrier because they think an inferior specie should not
dare malign them. You can feel the disdain in their demeanor if you have ever witnessed
an episode.

If we are in a society that takes physical assault seriously, most of the egoistic men
will stop assaulting strangers.

IF U ARE TRUTHFUL TO YOUR SELF U WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT WOMEN CAN'T TAKE INSULTS FROM MEN. TRY GOING INTO A HEATED ARGUMENT WITH A WOMAN IN PUBLIC AND WATCH WHO HITS FIRST. and they also do it because they believe you are not SUPPOSED TO HIT BACK.

in this world we ALWAYS take advantage of things. be it anything.

I can't and will never fight a woman. but IF any WOMAN, apart from my MOTHER AND ELDER SISTER hits me first I WILL HIT BACK BUT NO FIGHTING
Don't change the discussion.
Those who agree with you believe that assault is the best response to insults
because they can get away with it.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Pharaohny: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
So, it will pain me that I defended an helpless stranger? So I'll be ashamed that I stood against wickedness? I am the lady who confronted the guy and your "slim" girl is my sister.

You should be ashamed of yourself at this point

You don't need to answer the idiot that's how they beat women in their family
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobleking1994(m): 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2020
golddare:

One thing I still dont understand is the effontery a grown up has to beat another grown up. If he or she insults you why not insult back or walk away, hmmm if the person slumps and die ya eyes go clear.

if he beats you why not beat back.

if you are verbally strong dont expect everybody to be same. some are physically strong. if you verbally abuse some they will physically abuse you. Dont abuse anybody whether verbally or physically.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
;DSon of a bitch have said it earlier that you need to go back to school, frustrated business will not take you and your generation to anywhere, illiterate go back to school
Y u dey fear to explain

U dnt even knw the meaning of minger!
Frustrated olosho

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re frustrated madam.
son of bitch you need to do something to that knob that's disturbing you talk to me,mad fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!

Bt from the video, besides the initial push which was the quite aggressive the man was trying to explain his actions and calm things down bt the ladies seem to be in the attack or maybe defense. The ladies also refused to hear his explanations. Why?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
son of bitch you need to do something to that knob that's disturbing you talk to me,mad fellow
Cry me a river.

Low profiled illiterate

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Y u dey fear to explain

U dnt even knw the meaning of minger!
Frustrated olosho
Curt fellow go back to school and stop your Fraudster business,they will soon deport you
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Curt fellow go back to school and stop your Fraudster business,they will soon deport you
U simply want me to come patronize you!!!
Hunger will kill you!
Ur pussy has been destroyed by village touts

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
kemi, u are hurting yourself...if your not married, avoid insulting men from now...it will help you tolerate every man including your husband.
u should know u have followers and im 1, what picture are create in their mind.
if you can invest this beef into your business continue.
this nigga na real woman wrapper.. you advice the girl wey she no beg you, she ignore you, yet you still Dey advice ..

All these weaklings everywhere .. she keeps on ignoring you, face your front.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Beautyaddy: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
uuzba:

So who raised the animals men ?
Is it not both of their animals parents?
So their mothers too are animals.
So both men AND WOMEN in Nigeria are animals... raising animal children

Any man who beats or supports beating a woman was raised by An Animal Mother and Father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
He started it first and I will give it to him
ugaboy, this is her answer to you, abeg park one side
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

If this is what happened den the guy need some lashings...
you heard from one of the ladies in the video, hear from the guy too, before judging

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

U simply want me to come patronize you!!!
Hunger will kill you!
Ur pussy has been destroyed by village touts
Nonce fellow I'm sure your father used your mum pant to get Benz, continue crying mad buffalo
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by stangely: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!

If actually dat was wat happened, de BOY is an asshole....if na em fellow guy em go fight am ? Stupid Nigerians
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Cry me a river.

Low profiled illiterate
lol illiterate you need to go back to school so that you can get meaning of those words animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Patronize who

U want my house to be smelling like sh*t
Lol. U fit kukuma sew cloth

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / Singer Godswill Will Adiks Shot Dead By Gunmen After A Programme In Edo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.