Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) (53263 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Possiblegee:
grin grin grin grin you sure say nah China you day?? Those China guys go don collect for your hand
I dey migrate on most times!
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by blinking001(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Dose feminist dey vex me!
Them the vex me pass you. I dont tolerate insults from anybody especially women.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Midastorch(m): 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol your brain that's licking didn't allow you to know the network I'm using,I'm not like robber and fraudster like you and your generation

Leaking pls...if you want to insult someone pls type in good and correct English...Thank you and God bless

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

I dey migrate on most times!
lol
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol immature pig I will give you that home tranning your mother didn't give you,jail is your next home Fraudster
Where will u see me

U don dey find customer to patronize ur real work(olosho).

Sorry! Even if i come back, I deal with Lekki babes not an Izal seller. Go and meet ur village niggas to drill ur pussy

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Possiblegee:
actually I’m not being annoying it’s actually funny to me you could have just slapped her back ...but it’s very funny to me bro that you [b]almost killed he[/b]r

That was just a figure of speech and I never put it like that. I said I was happy things didn't escalate further cos I could have killed her. She was a very tiny, slim lady who hit me first, and me being a person that's into body building and 6ft heavyweight, I could have actually "killed her" cos of the difference in strength and body mass, but that will never be my portion. This is why I always control my temper cos most people in Nigeria aren't even healthy.

Even the slap, I didn't slap her back I just held her before things became calm.

Anyways u can write or think as you wish, whatever gives you joy... Bye.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Midastorch(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
fowlyansh181:
that one na woman wrapper abeg leave am, face the lady you and her Dey do am before .. We are enjoying the movie ..

Forget that one wey Dey find woman

I swear the God, their insults took me from 1st page to the ninth...That guy get bad mouth I swear...:d cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Midastorch:

Leaking pls...if you want to insult someone pls type in good and correct English...Thank you and God bless
yes it was a mistake, thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Midastorch(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Where will u see me

Sorry! Even if i come back, I deal with Lekki babes not an Izal seller. Go and meet ur village niggas to drill ur pussy

Stop this thing now....... it’s not fair ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
blinking001:

Them the vex me pass you. I dont tolerate insults from anybody especially women.
Yes!! Dose sissy men has spoilt dem.
Thinking they are untouchable!
Useless set of creatures.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Midastorch(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
yes it was a mistake, thanks

You are welcome
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
GIdiata:

oga I understand from your comment you are not the type that encourage women ABUSING(words/physical) MEN.

nonetheless, YOUR TYPE IS THE REASON MEN ARE SUFFERING TODAY. u have made them(WOMEN) believe that it's a CRIME for a man to banter words with them.

IGNORE AM NA WOMAN! IGNORE AM NA WOMAN
is the reason a woman will have the guts to hit a man first wen they are in a heated argument. they now believe U ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH THEM.

WE SHOULDN'T HIT WOMEN, WE SHOULDN'T EXCHANGE WORDS WITH THEM EITHER.

what do u guys propose we do? always shut up? MEN HAVE FEELINGS TOO.
I didn't say it's a crime to argue with women neither did I say a man shouldn't argue with women because they are something special and tender. grin Far from it. You know when women get emotional or are trying to manipulate (as they do all the time), they argue stupidly based on their emotions and sentiments. They even do these deliberately. You can't reason with any woman in this state even if you present evidence against her position. It's best to ignore them like you would ignore a stupid person trying to waste your time. Hope you grab.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Where will u see me

lilliputian your donkey father left your mother because she slept with your uncle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by SaintBeehot(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
E be like say na she be dis o.
E really pain am. grin
Bro i no suppose laugh o. But you too bad grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lilliputian your donkey father left your mother because she slept with your uncle
What did u write dere
Ur village slangs or what

Nah nah nah!!! She went dere on a vacation/omugwo!

Cry me an ocean!!

Wait for ur village boys to condemn ur pussy. U re way outta my league!

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by peacemara54(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
SammyJakes1:
I don't support men beating women but women too should learn to caution their mouth.
Have noticed that most times, Women are the first to go physical and when the man retaliates, they begin to shout "You can't beat a woman like that" "Don't you have sisters or wife at home?"

My brother, lots of young ladies lack home training and respect for elders and fellow humans. Their mouth is just too slippery and can abuse anyone irrespective age and status.

80% men are not easily provoked and for you to see an adult man reacting violently in public, then you should know that lady, tresspassed beyond her boundaries.

I boarded a vechicle sometimes ago. This girl is just so small and I cant even imagine such a little girl raising her voice at me. She was to adjust properly for me to take my seat but instead, she started talking anyhow. I was so furious. I just alighted, and board another cab. That's the only remedy available. Just ignore them and leave.

When young women venture into immorality & promiscuous life, it takes that sanity and moral from them. Housewives are not left out. That's why domestic violence continue to grow more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Eukayp: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Women when you see a beast in man's clothing, respect yourself. As he slaps her did she slap back? I guess no. So what's the point dragging with him, allow him withdraw just a minute, you take turn. My opinion oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by blinking001(m): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Yes!! Dose sissy men has spoilt dem.
Thinking they are untouchable!
Useless set of creatures.
Lol. No feminist has crossed paths with me and ever remained thesame. I give it to them like an Erupted vulcano.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2020
blinking001:

Lol. No feminist has crossed paths with me and ever remained thesame. I give it to them like an Erupted vulcano.
Yo!!

That's my nigga!

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol immature pig I will give you that home tranning your mother didn't give you,jail is your next home Fraudster
kemi, u are hurting yourself...if your not married, avoid insulting men from now...it will help you tolerate every man including your husband.
u should know u have followers and im 1, what picture are create in their mind.
if you can invest this beef into your business continue.
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

What did u write dere
Ur village slangs or what

Nah nah nah!!! She went dere on a vacation/omugwo!

Cry me an ocean!!

Wait for ur village boys to condemn ur pussy. U re way outta my league!
Lol I thought u said you educated and you don't know the meaning of lilliputian you need to go back to primary school to start all over again.mind you your Fraudster and robber business will not take you to anywhere it will only end you in jail
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
I think some ladies unnecessarily put themselves in harms way by thinking that all men are so gentle on account of driving gender equality too far.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Lol I thought u said you educated and you don't know the meaning of lilliputian you need to go back to primary school to start all over again.mind you your Fraudster and robber business will not take you to anywhere it will only end you in jail
Oh! My bad! Chinese schools dnt teach those weird english words.

But madam u re frustrated!!!
Ur izal business is liquidating gradually!
Start olosho already!
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
So, it will pain me that I defended an helpless stranger? So I'll be ashamed that I stood against wickedness? I am the lady who confronted the guy and your "slim" girl is my sister.

You should be ashamed of yourself at this point
Are u for real ma'am ?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
kemi, u are hurting yourself...if your not married, avoid insulting men from now...it will help you tolerate every man including your husband.
u should know u have followers and im 1, what picture are create in their mind.
if you can invest this beef into your business continue.
He started it first and I will give it to him
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Ugaboy: 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Where will u see me

i hail you, nah u fit this girls..i for like dey like u when i grow up

1 Like

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by jaeyking(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
the last tin I will ever do is to argue or fight cuz of atm. what if it swallows my card�. personally I just let it flow.
last time I argue atm no gree dispense cash
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!
If this is what happened den the guy need some lashings...
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2020
chinchonglee:

Oh! My bad! Chinese schools dnt teach those weird english words.

But madam u re frustrated!!!
Ur izal business is liquidating gradually!
Start olosho already!
oh now I see the reason why you are mad,I don't know that you are product of olosho.i thought you claiming that you know it all but you don't know the meaning of lilliputian,you need to go back to school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kemimarch16:
oh now I see the reason why you are mad,I don't know that you are product of olosho.i thought you claiming that you know it all but you don't know the meaning of lilliputian,you need to go back to school
U jst dey hala lilipublablabla anyhow!!!

Izzit the only word in ur fishbrain?
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by Eukayp: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Women when you see a beast in man's clothing, respect yourself. As he slaps her did she slap back? I guess no. So what's the point dragging with him, allow him withdraw just a minute, you take turn. My opinion oooo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Beats Up Lady At ATM Stand (Video) by peacemara54(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
Swissheart:
I was on that queue yesterday. The girl came before the guy but she was leaning on the wall. When it was her turn, she went to the machine. The guy said " if you move closer, I'll push you away" which he did. The girl fell then he went to the machine. He called her an idiot, the girl said " idiot ni eyin noo". The guy removed his slippers and slapped her with it. The girl screamed. That was why the slim girl and I confronted the guy.

That guy is an animal!

It's wrong to confront a man the way you and your sister did as if you are stronger than him. That slender lady was parading as if she's the ultimate. If table turns, and the man happens to be a real lunatic, you may nurse the wounds for months.

Dont stand up to a man , if you know you got no strength. The best is to report him to any security available

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Singer Godswill Will Adiks Shot Dead By Gunmen After A Programme In Edo / MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / FRSC Officer Climbs A Car In Nasarawa To Stop Stubborn Driver. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.