Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (49965 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 19, 2020
luminouz:

So when you are hörny and wants sex from ur bf,you are being entitled? Or does his money give you orgasms?

Nofire, biko try and be logical

Money gives more orgasms to females than sex. The day you guys accept this truth, the world will be in a better place.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

Only you will advise ladies to date married men to help them move up the career ladder. Only you will say they shouldn't have an entitlement mentality. Guy, pick a struggle.

A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.

You are omokomo.

Where i advise ladies to date married men?, I only wrote that being a concubine (An extra wife) is better than being a side dish... Just like regina Daniel did.

Get your facts right.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Elui2(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Op is a real niggarrr
Damnnnnn niggarr!
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:

You are omokomo.

Where i advise ladies to date married men?, I only wrote that being a concubine (An extra wife) is better than being a side dish... Just like regina Daniel did.

Get your facts right.

While you're nwaekwensu. Ajo nwa s'owerre ba nne ya afo.

How much will you pay me to dig it out?

And even if you claim the bolded, was that not you encouraging entitlement? Why are you changing mouth now? Hypocrite!
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

I am a heaven bound spirit filled Believer in Christ Jesus so don't even go there... I will never encourage adultery cis I will never indulge in it.

I have supported Polygamy many times so if that is what your brain is interpreting as me asking ladies to be with married men then that is how you want to see it.

I have always maintained that it is better for a lady to be a legit concubine rather than be a side chic of a married man.

capeesh?
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

And even if you claim the bolded, was that not you encouraging entitlement? Why are you changing mouth now? Hypocrite!

What has entitlement mentality got to do with being a concubine?

So have you not seen well to do ladies marrying a married man and they made their money even before meeting the man.

You better purge your psyche of this entitlement mindset.

Many of you are already unofficial concubines acting as a side girlfriend to a guy who has a serious girlfriend.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:

I am a heaven bound spirit filled Believer in Christ Jesus so don't even go there... I will never encourage adultery cis I will never indulge in it.

I have supported Polygamy many times so if that is what your brain is interpreting as me asking ladies to be with married men then that is how you want to see it.

I have always maintained that it is better for a lady to be a legit concubine rather than be a side chic of a married man.

capeesh?

Believer in which Jesus Christ? Nna, you're a child of darkness. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Toks2008(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

Believer in which Jesus Christ? Nna, you're a child of darkness. Stop deceiving yourself.

Lobatan!
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:

What has entitlement mentality got to do with being a concubine?

So have you not seen well to do ladies marrying a married man and they made their money even before meeting the man.

You better purge your psyche of this entitlement mindset.

Many of you are already unofficial concubines acting as a side girlfriend to a guy who has a serious girlfriend.

If you like, twist your words, the main theme is glaring. Stop being a hypocrite.

Because you created a thread on stingy guys and they bashed you, you decided to placate them. A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

If you like, twist your words, the main theme is glaring. Stop being a hypocrite.

Because you created a thread on stingy guys and they bashed you, you decided to placate them. A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways

Fantabulous.

You keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Do I strike you as a guy that cares about people's comments?

Now go back and check the dates I created the threads and you will see that I actually wrote this first.

Omokomo.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:

Fantabulous.

You keep shooting yourself in the foot.

Do I strike you as a guy that cares about people's comments?

Now go back and check the dates I created the threads and you will see that I actually wrote this first.

Omokomo.

Hypocrite, you man of woe, hypocrite, you bloody fool. When your life is double deal and your trust is thrown to dust. Hypocrite, hypocrite, that's what you're.

This is a song that suits your personality well.

Whether you created it in 2010, it doesn't change who you are.

Why are you solving her family problem first, can't she solve it herself?

That's how you guys go about confusing girls. They won't know which one to choose. Pick a struggle biko

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

Money gives more orgasms to females than sex. The day you guys accept this truth, the world will be in a better place.

Then make the money yourself and have unending orgasms.

Why let your orgasmic happiness depend on a man Ain't that a fuq up on your part?

Lying crudeoil!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2020
luminouz:

Then make the money yourself and have unending orgasms.

Why let your orgasmic happiness depend on a man Ain't that a fuq up on your part?

Lying crudeoil!!!

Oh, women make the money quite all right and enjoy themselves with it, going for shopping sprees, eating all their heart desires, going for vacation, etc.

But let's not forget why I quoted you. It's a man's entitlement mentality that makes him think that by being in a relationship with a lady, he is entitled to have sex with her. Deny it all you want, but deep down, you know it's true.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by erutoria: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Mi yorin..
But I nor sabi type in Urhobo Sha..
grin
x

Hello.

Good day, are you Urhrobo? I started following when I saw your name, am suspecting that I know you
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

Oh, women make the money quite all right and enjoy themselves with it, going for shopping sprees, eating all their heart desires, going for vacation, etc.

But let's not forget why I quoted you. It's a man's entitlement mentality that makes him think that by being in a relationship with a lady, he is entitled to have sex with her. Deny it all you want, but deep down, you know it's true.

Nothing to deny baby!!!
Relationship sex goes both ways. Its your mentality that made you reason like you did. This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to justify your entitlement mentality to his money.

Which women make their money? If they did,why y'all so ticked off about this topic?

Your last sentence is just the right word for your mentality on this issue

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Ejenavi18(f): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2020
erutoria:
x

Hello.

Good day, are you Urhrobo? I started following when I saw your name, am suspecting that I know you
Lol..
Where did you know me from?
I'm Urhobo..
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by erutoria: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Lol..
Where did you know me from?
I'm Urhobo..

Lol. Do u base in warri? Are you from ohroakpo in Ethiope east? It may just be name sake
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2020
luminouz:

Nothing to deny baby!!!
Relationship sex goes both ways. Its your mentality that made you reason like you did. This is nothing but a pathetic attempt to justify your entitlement mentality to his money.

Which women make their money? If they did, why y'all so ticked off about this topic?

Your last sentence is just the right word for your mentality on this issue

Lol, I'm sure you've been to family section and see men cry like babies how their wives no longer have sex with them. One was even wailing bitterly that even when they were on vacation she still didn't open.

Ye shall know the truth, and it shall set you free. Wise men have figured out that life is all about companionship, the soul that makes your heart laugh, not sex.

Continue carrying sex on your head like gala. Had I known always come at last.

The topic doesn't tick us. It's the hypocrisy that does. You can scroll up and see the message I left for the hypocrite op and his fellow hypocrites.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Toks2008(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

Hypocrite, you man of woe, hypocrite, you bloody fool. When your life is double deal and your trust is thrown to dust. Hypocrite, hypocrite, that's what you're.

This is a song that suits your personality well.

Whether you created it in 2010, it doesn't change who you are.

Why are you solving her family problem first, can't she solve it herself?

That's how you guys go about confusing girls. They won't know which one to choose. Pick a struggle biko

I usually apologise to people like you not for anything but the fact that I dignified them by responding to their mentions.

If I knew you are this dumb I would never ever had responded to your first mention.
Please forgive me for the oversight.

So please how does that screen shot corroborate your lame stance of me advising ladies to date married men?

You even started by cursing nah wah o shocked

Many people on nairaland get mental health challenge walahi...

I will stop responding to you henceforth... Smh!
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, I'm sure you've been to family section and see men cry like babies how their wives no longer have sex with them. One was even wailing bitterly that even when they were on vacation she still didn't open.

Ye shall know the truth, and it shall set you free. Wise men have figured out that life is all about companionship, the soul that makes your heart laugh, not sex.

Continue carrying sex on your heart like gala. Had I known always come at last.

The topic doesn't tick us. It's the hypocrisy that does. You can scroll up and see the message I left for the hypocrite op and his fellow hypocrites.

Family section grin grin grin

Those trolls creating fake monikers upandan??

You should know better than that naaaa wink wink

Funny enough you mentioned companionship when you expressly stated 'its his money that gives you orgasms' undecided undecided When did cash equal companionship? smiley smiley Such hypocrisy!!

Ain't it funny that you accused toks2008 of hypocrisy while you stink of same?

I'm done with you Darling.

Have a nice week ahead

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by loswhite(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Lie

The Bible clearly states that a man who cannot provide for his family is the one who is worse than an infidel,not a lady who desires a man to take care of her.
lol you be handicapped? Or amputee? Taking care go both ways
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by loswhite(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

All I care about is she must have a car angry
ok
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:

I usually apologise to people like you not for anything but the fact that I dignified them by responding to their mentions.

If I knew you are this dumb I would never ever had responded to your first mention.
Please forgive me for the oversight.

So please how does that screen shot corroborate your lame stance of me advising ladies to date married men?

You even started by cursing nah wah o shocked

Many people on nairaland get mental health challenge walahi...

I will stop responding to you henceforth... Smh!

Only wrote a song, which aptly describes you. And please, remind me the meaning of that Yoruba name you've been calling yourself (not me)... Lol

Wait, you mean the screenshot doesn't point to anything? Smh... You're worse than I thought. All I have to say to you is, stop being a hypocrite. It will make you unstable.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2020
luminouz:

Family section grin grin grin

Those trolls creating fake monikers upandan??

You should know better than that naaaa wink wink

Funny enough you mentioned companionship when you expressly stated 'its his money that gives you orgasms' undecided undecided When did cash equal companionship? smiley smiley Such hypocrisy!!

Ain't it funny that you accused toks2008 of hypocrisy while you stink of same?

I'm done with you Darling.

Have a nice week ahead

What trolls? I'm referring to comments by monikers that have been nairalanders since 2004 you're writing trolls.

Oh, you think companionship must include sex? Such mentality! You had better change.

Money gives more orgasm than sex is what I wrote not companionship. Stop trying to twist my words.

This was the same thing I complained about when I first quoted you. Going about twisting people's words. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by loswhite(m): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2020
blinkz4real:
All of you re agreeing to this because you re all poor or if you re not poor then you have a poor mindset jst priviledge to have it. if you can't pay her bills pls free this girls for other guys to date and don't go about complaining about girls just go and hustle more or better still find your spec.

I wonder the type of men society is raising up this days just shying away from taking care of the women they claim 2 love in d name of its just a relationship.

Pls stop all this bashing of women its poverty that is disturbing you but you don't want 2 accept it. Women re suppose 2 be well treated and pampered because the re not wired to suffer. Have you checked out how the were first created? From a mans Rib(what does that mean 2 you?)

If you can shadow her responsibility pls do but if its beyond you go and work harder so that you won't be complaining she has entitlement mentality. You can call me a simp but real men handle their woman's needs.
simp go and sleep,most women do not understand the difference between needs and wants....When you give birth to your daughter you can encourage to follow the highest bidder....nonsense men with probably fraudulent money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by loswhite(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Lilymatty:
What is wrong with this poster sef, so u mean if we get a financially buoyant man, we shouldn't go for it because it's selfish of us? . Haven't ladies suffered enough from the hands of men! No ladies are bound to be with broke guys. Yeye
Are you a broke girl? No guys are bound to be with a broke girl.yeye
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by loswhite(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Lol
Read up my posts on this thread,did I disagree with the op?
I only disagreed with what mr ednut said about the infidel stuff.
And I still insist on the fact that there's nothing wrong with a lady who desires a man that can care for her.
Na from relationship the caring go start.
same way there is nothing wrong with a man desiring a woman that cares for him....lol or you hear say men don't like care?
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
ScotMisile:

When you say hest, what do you mean? Since all the ladies are the same....so, should we go for the most beautiful?
Best*
Not necessarily the most beautiful. But the ONE that ticks the most boxes. You've got criteria that you'd want your dream or future wife to meet. Not just aesthetics. Stuff like decency, empathy, chemistry, intelligence, financial management skills, spirituality, mental toughness, manners, e.t.c are quite important when seeking out a potential mate.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by maximusprime2000: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

N de always exercise it. Dats de painful aspect. Since 5 years I finish skul I Never get work, buh I have spent over 200k ontop my gal jst to maintain de relationship. Wen de send money to me I will send for her. Buh de truth is dat a lady will hardly spend on you

like wtf, 200k from a jobless, menh man don suffer for this life o. am sorry to say this, u are only payin to keep her pussy for ur konji level only not to maintain any relationship per say. to burst ur bubbles u are or may not be the only one payin for dat Cookies o. like i always say women are not the problem per say. the problem is men konji level which is way higher to women own, this is what women realised and are feeding on. this is why they believe they can get a rich man without doing nothing with their small mind. a musician that brainwash women with simp musics to lore them and sell his music will still come here to bash women lol.
this is the society and mentality we created from ages.. If all men can keep themselves and focus on their career and not control by their sexual promiscuity. Entitlement mentality from our ladies will die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by womenareapes: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

lol grin

this one is living a poverty life and she know.

my dear! your parents failed in bringing you up.

guys! this just proven that Naija women are way more dumber than you think.

SAFE YOURSELF THIS TROUBLE AND FIND A FOREIGN WOMAN TO DATE.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
womenareapes:
lol grin

this one is living a poverty life and she know.

my dear! your parents failed in bringing you up.

guys! this just proven that Naija women are way more dumber than you think.

SAFE YOURSELF THIS TROUBLE AND FIND A FOREIGN WOMAN TO DATE.

Lol, says a man birthed by a black and probably Naija woman. Your mum will be wishing you fell off her hands and a trailer crushed your skull while she was on a bike (okada) coming home from the hospital where you were born. I mean look at you now, you're more worthless than trash.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
maximusprime2000:

like wtf, 200k from a jobless, menh man don suffer for this life o. am sorry to say this, u are only payin to keep her pussy for ur konji level only not to maintain any relationship per say. to burst ur bubbles u are or may not be the only one payin for dat Cookies o. like i always say women are not the problem per say. the problem is men konji level which is way higher to women own, this is what women realised and are feeding on. this is why they believe they can get a rich man without doing nothing with their small mind. a musician that brainwash women with simp musics to lore them and sell his music will still come here to bash women lol.
this is the society and mentality we created from ages.. If all men can keep themselves and focus on their career and not control by their sexual promiscuity. Entitlement mentality from our ladies will die a natural death.
Lol. U funny die. No be so. An woman mata

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.