Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (49971 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Is It Okay For My Fiance To Shave With This? / Dear Guys, What Do You Mean When You Ask A Girl This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by luminouz(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nooil:

What trolls? I'm referring to comments by monikers that have been nairalanders since 2004 you're writing trolls.

Oh, you think companionship must include sex? Such mentality! You had better change.

Money gives more orgasm than sex is what I wrote not companionship. Stop trying to twist my words.

This was the same thing I complained about when I first quoted you. Going about twisting people's words. You should be ashamed of yourself.
K
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Tpresh(f): 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Toks2008:
Whilst it is very sacrosanct for a guy to avoid stinginess towards a lady he deeply desires, I strongly believe that It is perfectly normal for any lady to want to be with a guy who can provide but not for her needs but for his family and until she becomes part of his family she has no right whatsoever to make demands except what the guy chooses to give to her.

Many ladies are quick to say... "I can't be with a man who can not take care of me, I can't suffer from any man''... and I tend to ponder over this statement...'' does it mean their ability to make wealth is dependent on a man or are they destined to suffer without a man fending for them?''...

In My opinion, the entitlement mentality is an easy bondage every woman must avoid at all costs. It breeds redundancy and loss of self-worth... It makes them look like leech only in search of a host to feed on. .. gives them a deluded self-belief and inflated sense of importance and in most cases makes them easy prey for sexual predators and men with Satanic motives.

I want ladies reading this to understand this homemade truth... YOU don't need any "well to do" man in your life before you can survive or make wealth regardless of your background, ... It is a silly mindset. You can make insane wealth all by yourself and this should be the paramount focus so that meeting a man ''who can take care of you'' will only be a plus and not a hustle...

Hope this makes sense.

Makes sense, no one should be a parasite in a relationship....
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by lastclaire4(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
vickydevoka:

Suffer na for everybody. Na gender equality we de run dis days
No support bad thing. The gender thing is not balanced at all over there. The women go to farm while the man is at home trying wrapper. When the woman comes back she will cook and when it is bed time, the man will untie his wrapper and knack. The women look older than their husband. In some extreme cases the man will marry more wives and they take it in turn to feed the man. Bride price there is not expensive.

I pray your life doesnt look like a typical south south man.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

No support bad thing. The gender thing is not balanced at all over there. The women go to farm while the man is at home trying wrapper. When the woman comes back she will cook and when it is bed time, the man will untie his wrapper and knack. The women look older than their husband. In some extreme cases the man will marry more wives and they take it in turn to feed the man. Bride price there is not expensive.

For ur information I cook pass woman
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by vickydevoka(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
lastclaire4:

No even pray for me at all. Pray for ur self I need prayer more than I do
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by kelvyn7: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ejenavi18:

Mi yorin..
But I nor sabi type in Urhobo Sha..
grin

Na small small smiley
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Ejenavi18(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
kelvyn7:

Na small small smiley
Ok
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by francismob: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Nooil:

Oh, women make the money quite all right and enjoy themselves with it, going for shopping sprees, eating all their heart desires, going for vacation, etc.

But let's not forget why I quoted you. It's a man's entitlement mentality that makes him think that by being in a relationship with a lady, he is entitled to have sex with her. Deny it all you want, but deep down, you know it's true.
really dont know why im replyin dis...doin all these alone as a woman is d fastest way to commit suicide. Hope you get d drift.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2020
francismob:

really dont know why im replyin dis...doin all these alone as a woman is d fastest way to commit suicide. Hope you get d drift.

No one said a woman should do it alone. It's just some men think women are nothing without their money, hence the entitlement topic.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by abbatoir(m): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
ibkonekt:

NO...and the reason why is because men and women are different in wants and needs.
it sounds misogynistic but thats the real truth.
infact depending on his value in society the more women he has bedded the more attractive he is to other women

A round applause for the nigga cry cry
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by abbatoir(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bluffly:

Sex is ordained money is artificial and a grease for smooth ride

Guy.. you will be very good at the bar

See clever argument... Bravo

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by luminouz(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
lastclaire4:

I served in Delta. Isoko nation precisely. You talked true sis. The married women look older than the men, who by the way play ludo very early in the morning, drink ogogoro till evening and when month end comes,they fight over shell/chevron/agip community allocations.

These women always loved the Yorubas and many explicitly told me they'd approve a marriage between their daughters and me, because at least their daughters won't go through the hell they go through. Many of them speak Yoruba too. The ladies were super nice to me. I enjoyed my time there and their Niger Delta music/dance is one of the best I have seen in my life. Banga soup is dope too wink
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by lastclaire4(f): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
luminouz:

I served in Delta. Isoko nation precisely. You talked true sis. The married women look older than the men, who by the way play ludo very early in the morning, drink ogogoro till evening and when month end comes,they fight over shell/chevron/agip community allocations.

These women always loved the Yorubas and many explicitly told me they'd approve a marriage between their daughters and me, because at least their daughters won't go through the hell they go through. Many of them speak Yoruba too. The ladies were super nice to me. I enjoyed my time there and their Niger Delta music/dance is one of the best I have seen in my life. Banga soup is dope too wink

Really they dance well. grin. Delta has good music as well as good dancers.
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Pelxmiye(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tpresh:

Makes sense, no one should be a parasite in a relationship....
Good one girl

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Chukapage(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
On Nairaland....

Toks: Dear Guys, avoid ladies with entitlement mentality

Guys: "You made sense" avoid them! " If only they will listen" "Nigerians girls have entitlement issues" "I can't date an entitled girl" "I dump her once I see the sign" .......

Off Nairaland..

Guy: Hi babe.
Girl: No answer
Guy: babe what have I done wrong? What's up
Girl: Aren't you suppose to sub for me?
Guy: Oh babe ,! I'm sorry, I've forgotten your sub will end soon. Lemme do that now
Girl: Do it quick
Guy: Done, seen it... I'm so sorry.
Girl: I've seen it, Thanks
Guy: Now that you are happy, when will I see you?
Girl:

Upon your rants here, that's the reality of many Nigerian guys... grin
You're talking SIMPS they're plentiful especially in this Nigeria. Heck some of the idiots even train girlfriends in school. morons!
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by ibkonekt(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
ibkonekt:

NO...and the reason why is because men and women are different in wants and needs.
it sounds misogynistic but thats the real truth.
infact depending on his value in society the more high quality women he has bedded the more attractive he is to other women because women have herd mentality, they see other high quality girls wanted their man and they think if she wanted him then i should want him too....take note i am referring to proper girls not Street WH0RES
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Oiza131(f): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
luminouz:

Your last paragraph is an insult to yourself.

Where do y'all get this mindset from?

Did your boyfriend rape you or is the sex one-sided? Why u acting like you did him a favour by sleeping with him as if you both didn't enjoy it. Dudes even spend time and energy trying to satisfy y'all sexually,so what's the issh sister?

DONT YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO OFFER EXCEPT SEX?

I'm beginning to see why guys here bash women. I mean,how can a full grown woman think like this biko? shocked undecided
If you know me, you won't say all this thrash.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by Oiza131(f): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
vickydevoka:

I don't Bleep my galfriend she gives me money wen I'm broke. All she wants is happiness n protection. Wat I observed lately is dat human beings are different. I don't even want to spoil de relationship with sex.
Sex n money kill relationship faster than anything. If u need a serious relationship find a way to have meaningful conversation all de tym, it could be business or educating stuff. Buh I can to find out dat gals lyk bad n immoral conversation. If u talk about politics or business she will feel bored. Buh wen u talk about fashion BB9ja, or beauty show she will feel alright.
Exactly.
I've seen men that because a lady says "no" they get offended and feel they are entitled to it because they are in a relationship.
The most important thing I look out to is PEACE; it can never be overemphasized

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Oiza131:

If you know me, you won't say all this thrash.

K
Re: Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. by evil1: 12:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Oiza131:

Exactly.
I've seen men that because a lady says "no" they get offended and feel they are entitled to it because they are in a relationship.
The most important thing I look out to is PEACE; it can never be overemphasized
everyone actually wants peace of mind but of recent i decided to follow up joro on IG and found out Human desires just like Economics textbook defined wants is that the desires of a human is insatiable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Two Young Men Exchange Blows Over Pretty Orange Seller [video] / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.