Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed (16738 Views)

Nigeria Heading Into Worst Recession In 30 Years –IMF / ‘FG To Lift 100 Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 2020’ - Zainab Ahmed / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2020
Covid just a cover up for imminent recession.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Dharmiejoe(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
Not surprising news. The country has never been out of recession!!
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
In this COVID 19 era, no country witnesses economic growth. Even US is not finding it easy.

But, I know ipob miscreants must scream Buharis's name as has been the case since 5 yrs ago.

If it is economic boom that is expected, trust them. Same miscreants will attribute it to something else. That is the macabre dance they have demonstrated in the case of Nigerian Stock Market.
As you always start your life with tribalism even without any provocation, you will sure end it with tribalism... People have right to their own opinion, just as you have yours.
That you have been zombified in robotic support of government, some others have been zombified in kicking against them.
Only a few of us stand in between,waiting to commend or condemn objectively regardless of whose ox is gored. Most times we keep quite, cos majority have turned into praise singers, defending the indefensible.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Finance Minister please keep on servicing your rod polisher in za oza room with bubu in the meantime... forget Nigerians and recession, we deserve everything we get grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by wiseoneking: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
In this COVID 19 era, no country witnesses economic growth. Even US is not finding it easy.

But, I know ipob miscreants must scream Buharis's name as has been the case since 5 yrs ago.

If it is economic boom that is expected, trust them. Same miscreants will attribute it to something else. That is the macabre dance they have demonstrated in the case of Nigerian Stock Market.
You are too worried and consumed about the Igbos even when the issue at stake is very remote from them. Now, I put it to you that you are suffering from ipobians disease. This is a disease as a result of been overwhelmed by ipob activities and their people. You need to think about other things and live before they kill and bury you alive
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Realboygenius(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria will definitely bounce back. We've been there before.
For your business to weather the storm you'll need the right bank. That bank can only be FCMB get started https://fcmb.com/epic.

Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by babajero(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Did Nigeria ever leave recession even before covid19?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by nnamdi640: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nigeria has being in recession since 2015.Madam, please save yourself that lie
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Sweeetheart(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

When you were distributing billions to school feeding programme during the lockdown...

Something I didn't even see a single Government vehicle going from house to house...

Buhari, Minister of extortion and minister of unfortunate had been a disaster. you forget we are in recession and the senate were awarded billions to renovate building that's not in danger? they awarded Custom money to buy computer

these people have stole this country dry and they're looking for all means to account for these their stealing. even Magu will not be release anytime soon because they know the dude will be granting press

Nigerians should be greatful that Abba kyari died on time, by now Nigeria would have become totally useless. that man na wizard and he had taken advantage of Buhari dullness a lot
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by ehinja: 7:06am On Jul 12, 2020
We have this way of assuming academic and theoretical approach to everything without any foundation.

As every country is talking recession we have joined the bandwagon. I hope when they all start reporting economic recovery we will also do the same.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by viettastitches(f): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2020
Benzboys:
Fantastic.
Seriously waiting for naira to crash so badly cool
I mean really really bad,like bad bad bad...
600/$ bad.
It might look bad for you little minds but will do the country a great favour in the long run.
Buy that raw material locally,buy that end product locally,else pay so much for it...
Greater Nigeria will only come with a very realistic naira and nor some CBN backed,artificial naira.
As for the masses aka poor people,we go hear am sha grin grin grin
baba please I need your help o.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Benzboys(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2020
viettastitches:
baba please I need your help o.
what's going on?
Hope all is okay?
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by viettastitches(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2020
Benzboys:
what's going on?
Hope all is okay?
hunger has killed your girl o. odogwu Biko bless me small
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by Benzboys(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2020
viettastitches:
hunger has killed your girl o. odogwu Biko bless me small
Eyaah no shaking,when I enter naija I go holla you send even small thing if that's okay?
I'm outside right now hustling.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by viettastitches(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2020
Benzboys:
Eyaah no shaking,when I enter naija I go holla you send even small thing if that's okay?
I'm outside right now hustling.
thanks boss.
Re: Nigeria Heading For Recession In Q4 2020 — Zainab Ahmed by sunday1989(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2020
It baffles me why this woman, in her predictions, always full of doom. Instead of looking for solutions to our problems, it's either she talks about budget deficits, borrowing and the rest. May God help this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyo Crisis: IGP Deploys Intervention And Stabilisation Forces / Gov. Uduaghan Controls Traffic In Asaba / Death-row Inmate Faces Firing-squad In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.