Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I'm Head Over Heels: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Head Over Heels: (1062 Views)

what Do U Think About Women Who Wear Noisy Shoes?..high Heels? / Re: I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl / I'm Head Over Heels In Luv Wit A 15 Year Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Head Over Heels: by darqly(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2007
In love with this lady I met at church. There was no other way to introduce myself and I've been waiting for the oppurtunity since DECEMBER. Last sunday, I walked straight up to her and told her that I wanted to get to know her better, to be friends, I got her number that day!! wasn't easy tho. Now we've gone out once, lunch and she has been playing the cat-and-mouse game WELL since that day. Thing is I want her for keeps,but I don't want to play that "I want to marry you" wild card that drives some babes into a frenzy. I want her to enter it with her full faculties,and I want her to ENTER it i.e Agree to see me on a permanent basis! Any tips People? I'll welcome all, er, most, sorry reasonable replies. grin
Re: I'm Head Over Heels: by ikamefa(f): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2007
get to know her 1st

be her friend(no strings attached) 1st

earn her trust and loyalty

then when the time is right(believe me you will know) y'all can take it to a whole " nuva " level (the marriage wild card or whatever cheesy)

have fun cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Never Forget To Say: / If Love Is A Crime / Guys And Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.