Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? (4595 Views)

Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Firstandonly(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
am yet to hear of a woman complaining on how masturbating have destroy her life or how she can't enjoy sex because of it and how masturbating makes her loose her confidence in public. it's that the bad affect of masturbating doesn't affect women?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by qwertyboss(m): 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Firstandonly:
am yet to hear of a woman complaining on how masturbating have destroy her life or how she can't enjoy sex because of it and how masturbating makes her loose her confidence in public. it's that the bad affect of masturbating doesn't affect women?
And the fact is they masturbate more than men

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by vanida6: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2020
qwertyboss:

lierrr undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Slawormir: 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Funny enough... Na them masturbate pass
This life nor balance

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2020
Says who?

If you see the effect on ladies.......you go bow

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by braine(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2020
It actually affects them, but they probably dont know it.

Some women won't have sex with you until you have some level of stimulation/masturbation with or without the man's help.

I really dont think they suffer memory loss as badly as men do, they have too much memory to lose any.

They experience the fatigue too but they generally dont feel it like men who actually need that energy to drive their daily activities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Oluromantic: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2020
Testosterone and estrogen are not same and do not bring out same effects

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by qwertyboss(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
vanida6:
lierrr undecided
Hope you are not excluding vibrators as a form of masturbation...
This was the first time someone called me a liar in 2020 Damn it!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Kabir5643(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2020
Girls keep this act a secret

No girl openly claims she masturbates so it's hard to know

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by KenBen217: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
qwertyboss:
nah...its not true...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Millennialaku(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2020
they find it hard to cum during actual sex if they dont stimulate their pvssy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Smog95(m): 11:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kabir5643:

yea, no girl will openly open up that she do masturbate but my ex open up to me then when I was giving her a hand action seeing her reaction I then asked her if she engages in it, she said yes and I asked her to put a stop to its then she stops
Masturbation is a thing of the mind, it brings weakness n dejection

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Talentuex(m): 12:07am On Jul 14, 2020
So we have move move from

Transsion vs Xiaomi

To

Masturbation now

Every thread now Na so so masturbation

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2020
most ladies have a healthy attitude towards masturbation

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2020
Smog95:

yea, no girl will openly open up that she do masturbate but my ex open up to me then when I was giving her a hand action seeing her reaction I then asked her if she engages in it, she said yes and I asked her to put a stop to its then she stops
so how did u know she stopped when u told her to stop

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by BigJoe19: 12:11am On Jul 14, 2020
Masturbation doesn't affect anyone, only stupidity affects when you believe masturbation is a bad act then your mind won't be at rest

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Smog95:

She wasn't in her right senses when she opened up to you.
And believe me, she hasn't stopped yet. She can't just stop like that just because you asked her to stop.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by EbenezerTriumph: 1:48am On Jul 14, 2020
BigJoe19:
Masturbation doesn't affect anyone, only stupidity affects when you believe masturbation is a bad act then your mind won't be at rest
you need help?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by ednut1(m): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2020
There is nothing wrong with sensible masturbation. You cannot masturbate and cum 5 times and not expect issues

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Openbusiness3: 2:29am On Jul 14, 2020
Firstandonly:
In the sexual equation, women are receivers, not givers. Men are the "givers", so masturbation is draining on the male anatomy. Every time a man cums, neurochemicals are released. Doing it few times at wide intervals won't hurt probably more than feeling tiredness and sleep, several done in succession can cause weakness, fatigue and disorientation, and too much can kill him. So it's not about masturbation, it's about how much of it is done. But the female being a receiver, her body can handle it better than for a man. That's why a prostitute can sleep with 20 men a day and her body won't deteriorate beyond just tiredness and feeling sore down there. But let a man try to sleep with 20 women a day, just prepare for funeral mehn grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Adewale1603(m): 5:06am On Jul 14, 2020
BigJoe19:
True, it is the guilt associated with masturbation that actually kills, not the act itself and supertistious beliefs, lack of knowledge and understanding. Addiction is a different thing on its own, a problem on its own, people get addicted to lots of things, drugs, alcohol, gambling, smoking e.t.c it is when you get addicted to something, that is when it becomes a problem. so as masturbation becomes a problem when you get addicted to it.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by NewDelhi(m): 6:18am On Jul 14, 2020
@ Adewale1603, BigJoe19. I've said this severally, there's no scientific evidence to show that masturbation is dangerous . It's all fallacy and superstitious beliefs.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Adewale1603(m): 6:32am On Jul 14, 2020
NewDelhi:
@ Adewale1603, BigJoe19. I've said this severally, there's no scientific evidence to show that masturbation is dangerous . It's all fallacy and superstitious beliefs.
my question is what is the difference between sex and masturbation ? Why is masturbation dangerous as they claim and sex is not. In my own perspectives masturbation and sex are the same thing, it is the acts that is different, sex involves two people in the act while masturbation involves only one person in the act, one person stimulating himself or herself both masturbation and sex leads to the same thing, Orgasms. Every thing becomes bad when it becomes an excessive thing, an addiction that is now affecting you in your normal every day life, your academics, job, career, studies and progress

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Deluxe16(m): 6:46am On Jul 14, 2020
Olomi Lo ma Re. some guys engage in it and cum severally. Na blood they Dey use ooo. If you lose blood and bodily fluids daily won't it affect you? I'm just passing by.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by EricSmallz(m): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2020
Kabir5643:

You can't say no girl na. At least, up to 7 girls have admitted they masturbate. One use to do it and send the videos. You can't generalize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by PureGoldh(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2020
Same question a friend of mine asked me last night when he read that thread about the guy that have stopped masturbating.

Truth be told.......the male s*x organ can be weakened by masturbation whereas the female counterpart gat nothing to lose.

Wanna share dx with you guys here.

Brothers, Masturbation is actually not good for a guy...its Negative side effects is not something one can write home about.

You can actually stop it if you are determined to do so....and more so,don't forget the God -Factor cos Masturbation have spiritual linkages.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by phemmyfour: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Firstandonly:
What is a man without erection.

Masturbation destroys erection.

A man without erection loses his self esteem

A woman is at the receiving end, no erection....no problem

1 Like

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by seanwilliam(m): 7:24am On Jul 14, 2020
Smog95:

lol mr. Man mastubation is not easy to stop like that .. no dey fool yourself...

And yes I agree women mastubate too especially with objects.. you know they get many options.. all in all , getting addicted is bad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Westernlove: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Firstandonly:
I'm yet to hear of a woman complaining on how masturbating have destroy her life or how she can't enjoy sex because of it and how masturbating makes her loose her confidence in public. it's that the bad affect of masturbating doesn't affect women?

First of all, Change the topic to "Why Are Some Nigerian Useless Males good for nothing Complaining Of Having Bad Effect Of Masturbation" It's because we have too many Mad, Unstable Deceitful, Hypocrites ,Idiots Males In Shiiithole but only few of them are roaming the streets. There are many Males who Indulge In masturbation and have their lives well figured out and have the best health. You see those ones you see on nairaland shouting up and down that masturbation have destroyed their life bla bla bla. They are probably Cursed with Poverty, have STDs, Covid-19 symptoms but they will come online to blame It on Masturbation. Something nature legitimately supports......People that Voted buhari and later come on here to start shouting Masturbation have destroyed their lives lol.......Nigeria will never get It right as far as this people and the likes of Righteous99 are still In abundance In Nigeria..... grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by zeenaman: 7:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Smog95:

yea, no girl will openly open up that she do masturbate but my ex open up to me then when I was giving her a hand action seeing her reaction I then asked her if she engages in it, she said yes and I asked her to put a stop to its then *she stops*
Funny comment
Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Westernlove: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2020
lefulefu:
so how did u know she stopped when u told her to stop

Lol lefu you have time, When most Nigerian males open their useless mouth and start talking. You think It's a normal human being with stable faculty of reasoning Is talking?? lol. 80% of Nigerian males are supposed to be Incarcerated or returned back to Sugar Cane farm and factories. They are the lowest of the lowest of male beings In the Universe. Very useless people.....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? by Bojack(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2020
Healthy masturbation is ideal, unlike some that will beat their meat 11 times a day then the next thing to do is to go on social media to vent their frustrations.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Sign I Should Run? / What Makes You Happy? / My Experiece Dating Single Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.