Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela (44357 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Lockdown: FG Agrees To Pay Salaries Of Private School Teachers - Association / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by tunary(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
Emma1Oj:
Audio promise.. anyone who put hope on this will die waiting..wait and c how lai Mohammed will come out tomoro n say they were misunderstood.
Thank God some Nigerians are beginning to understand this government is built on the foundation of deceit. Anybody way put hope for this government the person go old

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by uchrikk(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
The solution to this problem is to allow safe reopening of schools. The association has already divided the money (even before receiving it) according to those that are eligible to receive the money and those who are not. Even among those that will receive it, how long will it last?

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Heavensent01(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
obviously not full salary, what if the proprietor of the school refuse to pay after federal govt payment, who will the teachers report to?

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Charmingpet: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
Audio payment loading
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Sleekfingers: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu should do the same in Lagos

thats if dem dey pay tax....but most of dem dont
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
Eulalia:
Saw this earlier today in Facebook.

Who knows how possible this is especially with the "some" they have put in the matter now. undecided

Let me begin to call my schools one by one to add me to the list. Cos I nor commit crime to be a partime teacher. angry.

My kind cheesy
I'm also a visiting teacher
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
Life.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Kobicove(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Tyomni87:
Wow that's great I hope they don't embezzle the money

Are you asking?

The typical thing Nigerians will do is to load the list with names of their relatives who are not even teachers undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by jamace(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
FG that can not pay N-Power volunteers wants to pay private school teachers?...... Audio payment...

2 Likes

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nicepoker(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
some lunatics are about to loot
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mrshape:

My guess was correct, because when a school accept female part time teachers
They are usually phonetics is like men don't know phonetics. Lol

Lol.. grin grin.. @ men dont know phonetics.

Well, ... You know.men don't like all that jumping and dancing stuff we do in the class room for the pupils especially when its time for jolly phonics which requires some sing song method to make it fun for them to learn. Though I know of one big "boy" who's into it. In fact Hes a big time publisher too. Hes very good. Also dances in the class room and he looks cute doing it. So I wonder why men shy away from it.

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
franugo:

Tar
Mirage

Thank me now

On behalf of the person you quoted
I hereby say "thank you" assistant GrammatNazi1
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
ymstar:

My kind cheesy
I'm also a visiting teacher

Ah.. Lol. maybe we should form our own Union o. ; cheesy
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mrshape:

Me done already they inform my schools too.
Make them know say I day aware.

I teach mathematics in five schools I believe I will get all my salaries

Which subject do you teach?
grin ha
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Mrshape: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol.. grin grin.. @ men dont know phonetics.

Well, ... You know.men don't like all that jumping and dancing stuff we do in the class room for the pupils especially when its time for jolly phonics which requires some sing song method to make it fun for them to learn. Though I kmow of one big "boy" who's into it. In fact Hes a big time publisher too. Hes very good. Also dances in the class room and he looks cute doing it. So I wonder why men shy away from it.

I dance too.
Majority of the maths songs for senior and junior secondary school use in my locality are composed by me.
I have more than ten secondary school maths songs to my name.
More are still in the pipe line.

But those language stuff they don't interest me at all
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2020
tunary:
So you depend on daily income for survival? reach me through my email

Bros
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
tunary:
So you depend on daily income for survival? reach me through my email
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mrshape:

I dance too.
Majority of the maths songs for senior and junior secondary school use in my locality are composed by me.
I have more than ten secondary school maths songs to my name.
More are still in the pipe line.

But those language stuff they don't interest me at all

You dance too ?cheesy wow! Thats interesting!

Wow.. Ten maths song? You must be an interesting math teacher cheesy.

Me too I dont like anything maths or that involves so much calculation.

So good to know. Nice one. smiley

I just pray they consider us. Sincerely its not been funny. Ah.. If all the schools comply, we shall all be smiling to the bank. And we shall smile las las in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by 4gunners(m): 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2020
Audio payment.

This govt claimed electricity bill for the month of March will be waived. Unsurprisingly, we all know how it turned out.

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Mrshape: 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Eulalia:

You dance too ?cheesy wow! Thats interesting!

Wow.. Ten maths song? You must be an interesting math teacher cheesy.

Me too I dont like anything maths or that involves so much calculation.

So good to know. Nice one. smiley

I just pray they consider us. Sincerely its not been funny. Ah.. If all the schools comply, we shall all be smiling to the bank. And we shall smile las las in Jesus name.
Amen o.

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by samwash(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mrshape:

As far they pay tax.
That should not be a problem to locate the teachers.

Many of does schools you call mushroom pay taxes too for the proprietor and the teachers

If I say mushroom schools, I mean those onces that has not more than 5 teaches, operating in two room apartment.
You think they pay tax?
Do they have tax clearance?
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Confidens52(m): 8:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

*in Paul's voice*

na audio ooo, oo nohhh
na audio ooo, noon
akant de red kpereregrin
na u say sooo ooo
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by TruthinAction: 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
It shouldn't just be schools registered under your association because there could be other association also. It should be private schools registered by government of the state. Those who are not registered should be given palliatives because they are doing good works also.

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by crazygod(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sleekfingers:

thats if dem dey pay tax....but most of dem dont
You can't write external exams if you don't pay tax. Besides, LASG don't play with tax o.

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Bestvicky16(f): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Seeing is believing..
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Openatyn(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
Yomi Otubela my secondary school propietor, what a good move

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by YemyTemmy: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
The audio is soooooooo loud!!!
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by YemyTemmy: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
4gunners:
Audio payment.

This govt claimed electricity bill for the month of March will be waived. Unsurprisingly, we all know how it turned out.

Yet we all kept quiet about it... We are not serious

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by nnamdi640: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you believe this lies coming from fg,then you can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by nnamdi640: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
If you believe this lie coming from fg,then you can believe anything.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by franugo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
ymstar:

On behalf of the person you quoted
I hereby say "thank you" assistant GrammatNazi1

Grammarnazi1
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by franugo(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
nnamdi640:
If you believe [b]this lies[/b]coming from fg,then you can believe anything.

These lies.... Or this lie....choose one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do? / Protest: UNIBEN Students Seize CBN Bullion Van, Army Vehicle (Video) / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.