Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela (44359 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Lockdown: FG Agrees To Pay Salaries Of Private School Teachers - Association / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by franugo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
tunary:
So you people still have faith in this government eh

I wouldn't go so far as to say I have faith in d govt...but this though, this is very doable.
There'd be some requirements and plenty bureaucracy, plus some pillaging involved, but at the end of it all, teachers would smile
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2020
ugohdignity111:
Alright!!!!!

Nice move if it is going to be implemented without the looters diverting the funds to their personal accounts
Do you believe politicians?
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by tunary(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
ymstar:

Bros please I'm not lazy
Any work?
Abeg
It feels emotionally excruciating to see youths desperately in search of a job with little or nothing at last all because of the level of corruption in Nigeria. I cannot promise you but encourage you to pray and keep trying, God will see you through. and abstain from sin. I'll reach you
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
tunary:
It feels emotionally excruciating to see youths desperately in search of a job with little or nothing at last all because of the level of corruption in Nigeria. I cannot promise you but encourage you to pray and keep trying, God will see you through. and abstain from sin. I'll reach you
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
franugo:

Grammarnazi1
Franugo, u should av understood that it's typographical error nah, why would I do that!

U said they can't catch you, dats it's only your shadow dem go catch, are u into illegitimate stuff?
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Pls help me i am a private school teacher and i have not been paid since April..this lockdown was really not easy and bad for me uptill now nothing has been given..
Some of you might be surprise how i survived it..my nairalanders just someone with a good heart i will appreciate
2049991886 Zenith Bank...
I have proofs

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mugu

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by takin35(m): 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
Last last, na one person hand the money go enter.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by seunlayi(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
Only to sch teachers that are members of the association. But how many private sch teachers are under the umbrella of the Association?
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Sleekfingers: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
crazygod:

You can't write external exams if you don't pay tax. Besides, LASG don't play with tax o.

ok
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by fatymore(f): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
No be Nigeria wey we dey.

The few are the officials abi excos of the association
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by seangy4konji: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
Aluta continue
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by mustausman(m): 10:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
Mumu write up. How many private school teachers do we have in Nigeria ? Who has the data of those teachers ? What criteria are they going to employ ?
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
aremuforlife:
Benefit of paying tax, the only criteria for the assistance is your tax clearance. This is tax return, so, if you've not been paying your tax or your boss has not been paying on your behalf, you may not be considered

shut up there!!!
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
picoba:
Until I see it happened. Don't trust APC.

...but there are many zombies who come online to type rubbish.

Cc: simplyleo
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by abdulwassi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
AUDIO
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by chester23(m): 11:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
This is an old story, today FG announced that the private schools in Nigeria are too many and are more than unity and state owned schools combined, so paying their teacher will pose a huge financial burden on them. So the teachers should apply for CBN loans
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by eniorisha(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Soft approach & dialogue wont get this govt to do anything. No-nonsense demostration & a harmless rascality are needed, especially at d state & local levels. Even our so called private teachers' association claiming to get positive feedback from Hajia Farouk Ministry shld expect much so they won't be too disappointed.

If only we can mobilize ourselves block those politicians' houses & major grassroot roads, surely, palliatives will come out for us
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ade002: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2020
All they need to check are those schools that pay taxes for their staff. Then trouble go start
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ade002: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
mustausman:
Mumu write up. How many private school teachers do we have in Nigeria ? Who has the data of those teachers ? What criteria are they going to employ ?
They pay taxes they have TIN
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by lummysolutions(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Aviation industry is suppose to be the first industry to be assisted by federal government.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Mayng01(m): 12:03am On Jul 15, 2020
That link make me doubt... if true eventually.. the proprietor will loot it.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by chukasson(m): 1:35am On Jul 15, 2020
"some private school teachers"......in other words, only abuja and Lagos teachers
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by aremuforlife(m): 4:50am On Jul 15, 2020
[/quote][quote author=MajorOvakporaye post=91722136]

shut up there!!!
Do you need to put your frustration on my comment, try to be responsible for once.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by jaxxy(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2020
If this happens we are will finally be attaining a level of civilization unknown to us b4.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ogawisdom(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2020
Nigerians no get sense
So they believed we will pay grin

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Preator: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2020
This idiots just want people to join their association. Silly scam.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ajimotoke(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2020
Good move only if it can be implemented, we go here something like "private teachers relief funds has been looted by hmmmmm grin grin"
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by opeyenkovich: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2020
it is long overdue, hunger don finish some private school teacher wey no get side hustle.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by riczy(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Am a part-time lecturer in a schl of nursing, av nt been paid too. Hope we b captured too!
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by IchbinAB: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2020
When will these people stop deceiving and looting Nigerians? I only blame the idiots that voted and rigged them into power.
#IREFUSETOBEDECEIVED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do? / Protest: UNIBEN Students Seize CBN Bullion Van, Army Vehicle (Video) / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.