Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela (44356 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / Lockdown: FG Agrees To Pay Salaries Of Private School Teachers - Association / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Obinoscopy(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2020
careytommy37:

I envy your consistency. Continue on your upward and forward way.
His spamming consistency should not be envied nor encouraged. Hopefully he won't be indulging in such anytime soon as measures have been taken to prevent it.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Gideon110(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2020
PowerOfLove:

It's well brother. We shall conquer.

Meanwhile, this would be the best thing to happen to us but I have 99% doubt on this knowing the government of the country.

Yes my brother Amen... Sincerely speaking this pandemic came as a shock and all my savings I have exhausted them... I am just surviving by God's grace and some side hurstle... May God see us through...
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by macjurek(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2020
A big thanks to the association and bravo for the approval.

On a light note,the salaries owned the private schools registered under the association, have association should include the teachers representative in the disbursement and make it open and official.

We know some schools,owns are very greedy and highhanded,to want to collect commission and interest rate.

Also very important the Ministry of Education,should be involved,to see that accurate tax and pension are remitted to appropriate quarters.

Engr.Amos Omogege
Email:macomogege@gmail.com.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Alennsar(f): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2020
aremuforlife:
Benefit of paying tax, the only criteria for the assistance is your tax clearance. This is tax return, so, if you've not been paying your tax or your boss has not been paying on your behalf, you may not be considered

You're right. I just hope my proprietor is one of the tax payers so that I can get my March salary. Walahi I don't think I can ever forget the cruelty the he showed us during this lock down. He said he will pay us when the school resume but who knows when that will be. May God help us all
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Alennsar(f): 10:58am On Jul 15, 2020
GboyegaD:
Good move but the new clause sha....I hope FG does not use this to lot funds, proprietors are truthful, and the teachers are motivated.
Sorry to say this but not all the proprietors are truthful and kind. My own boss is selfish and I don't trust him even if the government gives him the money, I am not sure he will pay us because many people paid their teachers for the month of march.

Some removed one thousand from each teachers
salary but this man said he will pay us when school resumes and we complete our work. It was after a lot of persuasion that he gave us #4000 each to go and manage it and that was middle of April, since then till this moment he has never bothered about any of his teachers either we are doing well or not.

Whenever I remember my commitment to the growth of this man's school and the way he treated us when we needed him the most, I can't explain my feelings

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2020
franugo:

Tar
Mirage

Thank me now

Thank you
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by GboyegaD(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Alennsar:

Sorry to say this but not all the proprietors are truthful and kind. My own boss is selfish and I don't trust him even if the government gives him the money, I am not sure he will pay us because many people paid their teachers for the month of march.

Some removed one thousand from each teachers
salary but this man said he will pay us when school resumes and we complete our work. It was after a lot of persuasion that he gave us #4000 each to go and manage it and that was middle of April, since then till this moment he has never bothered about any of his teachers either we are doing well or not.

Whenever I remember my commitment to the growth of this man's school and the way he treated us when we needed him the most, I can't explain my feelings

It is because there are no regulators otherwise, how would you not pay salaries of workers?

1 Like

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by SavageResponse(m): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sanwo-Olu should do the same in Lagos

That would amount to duplication of effort
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by SavageResponse(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
Alennsar:

You're right. I just hope my proprietor is one of the tax payers so that I can get my March salary. Walahi I don't think I can ever forget the cruelty the he showed us during this lock down. He said he will pay us when the school resume but who knows when that will be. May God help us all

Were you expecting him to pay your salary from his personal resources despite the fact that you did not do any work and his school did not earn any revenue?

If you were in his position would you have paid?!
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by SavageResponse(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Why don't they allow the govt to announce it.
They will announce things like this then blame the Govt when it turns out to be false.

You have a good point there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by 198800Mam(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
WE WILL BE WAITING FOR THIS AUDIO GOODNEWS
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by franugo(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
ymstar:

Franugo, u should av understood that it's typographical error nah, why would I do that!

U said they can't catch you, dats it's only your shadow dem go catch, are u into illegitimate stuff?

Lol...that was me spitting some bars a long time ago
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by stormborn28(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nigeria government
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by Alennsar(f): 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

Were you expecting him to pay your salary from his personal resources despite the fact that you did not do any work and his school did not earn any revenue?

If you were in his position would you have paid?!
Not at all but maybe I should inform you that I am the one collecting the school fees and at least 85 to 90 percent of the pupils have completed their school fees. I am not surprised at all with what he did because I already know the kind of person he is, in fact I wouldn't have agree to work for him but I really needed money and there are no other options. That's it.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
tunary:
It feels emotionally excruciating to see youths desperately in search of a job with little or nothing at last all because of the level of corruption in Nigeria. I cannot promise you but encourage you to pray and keep trying, God will see you through. and abstain from sin. I'll reach you

Hello
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by alloy123: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
FACES OF LIARS....APC AND ITS FOLLOWERS.
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by BrutalLafamilia: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
He is a bet9ja addict
tunary:
So you depend on daily income for survival? reach me through my email
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by ymstar(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
tunary:
It feels emotionally excruciating to see youths desperately in search of a job with little or nothing at last all because of the level of corruption in Nigeria. I cannot promise you but encourage you to pray and keep trying, God will see you through. and abstain from sin. I'll reach you
E ma binu PE wahala mi po
Re: FG Agrees To Pay Some Private School Teachers Salary - Yomi Otubela by flex21: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Just as they promised us free electricity for 2 months and fulfilled the promise.�

Believe these liars at your own risk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do? / Protest: UNIBEN Students Seize CBN Bullion Van, Army Vehicle (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.