Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. (40134 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2020
LizBathory:
e pain dem cheesy grin cheesy grin
I repeat, if you are broke and stingy, you have no business being alive
like you're a waste of space, breath and oxygen
better drink sniper if you fall into this category grin grin grin

if you are not a virgin, you do not deserve a relationship or attention from a man. a woman that has donated herself to have multiple sperm sample dumped in her is worthless and full on infections. the only thing such a lady is good for is for sexual relief of random men. once a woman looses her virginity outside marriage she is useless. any woman that falls into this category should embrace her Wh0re of babylon nature.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 10:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Zoie:

Keep crying
continue in vanity...in a few years this is to be expected of your type. the wall is coming for you

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 10:45am On Jul 18, 2020
lisa286:

His loss
I have been a blessing to all I meet
smiley

the fact that they left you means you were not a blessing...nobody would leave a blessing, even if they say it, they are just trying to spare your feelings

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

continue in vanity...in a few years this is to be expected of your type. the wall is coming for you
Damn. I never knew you had so much tears in you to spill. Keep crying grin grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

1. You definitely don’t sound like a man.
2. You are appalled right, so are others about you (you come across as confused) …. keep your emotions in check and make your point concisely. You really don’t have any right to advice other men whether to marry or not. it’s up to them and women that love them. Like I said I would give as it is necessary…. if it is necessary to lavish her then I will…. if it is necessary and she makes a case for it then I will…. if it is necessary I will do whatever. The difference here is the compulsion that you are adding to the scenario like it is some kind of Ritual. Maybe you should calm down and look at your own mentality. Anyone can be wrong. You could be wrong here (so could I). So stop saying WTF. That will not earn you points. Make clear points if you have any.
3. I quoted the post I responded to, if you read it then you would understand what I responded to. Maybe what you wanted to express came out in a different manner. Either way people have the right to disagree with you. Stop shouting wtf like you are rabid.
4. We all have problems as men and women, if you want to generalize we can go there. But I would prefer you use MOST guys…. because if the same analogy is used for women they will come and start saying NOT all women this and that. Either way all the rubbish you wrote about self-centeredness and complex issue and lack of money is just a cheap way of a simp trying to use shaming tactics to force his opinion on others. You make such claims when you cannot justify it, everybody has different standards as to what must be met before acting or doing something, either giving money, attention, emotions etc. Just because other men have higher standards does not make them stingy. It makes them principled. (again this is relative to the individual). Stop trying to apply your standard to all the men. Because that is what your post is attempting to accomplish.
5. It is your money spend it how you want on whatever woman you want, but don’t throw tantrums when you post something online and people respond negatively, once a word has gone public people have every right to comment and make their own take on the subject matter whether you agree or not.
I think you are lost in the matrix

See ranting.

I pray GOD provides for you and all the guys crying over the fact that they need to give a lady they desire of their substance even if she does not demand. Go and get a lady that you wont even spend a dime for. Awon fvk boys.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

if you are not a virgin, you do not deserve a relationship or attention from a man. a woman that has donated herself to have multiple sperm sample dumped in her is worthless and full on infections. the only thing such a lady is good for is for sexual relief of random men. once a woman looses her virginity outside marriage she is useless. any woman that falls into this category should embrace her Wh0re of babylon nature.

What if she got raped?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Zoie:

Damn. I never knew you had so much tears in you to spill. Keep crying grin grin

lol...your days of wailing are just beginning.....its not my fault that you will lose all beauty and fertility by 30, the wall will get you
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

What if she got raped?

what if she openly allowed multiple men run through her legs recklessly.
the same argument can be made for a man (money perspective) on the post i responded to.
what if he lost his job, what if this, what if that....the original poster clearly doesn't care about the other perspective and the response was channeled accordingly
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

See ranting.

I pray GOD provides for you and all the guys crying over the fact that they need to give a lady they desire of their substance even if she does not demand. Go and get a lady that you wont even spend a dime for. Awon fvk boys.

see ignorance and deflection.
you still fail to make proper points and still fall back to throwing shade (ranting, crying), i pray God cures you from simp blood. you are lost, emotional, feminine and weak. you lack standards and reasoning to measure up with a man so you use emotions of fake tears and laughter to try to portray false confidence, it wont work. your weakness stinks. #Simpgang
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

the same argument can be made for a man (money perspective) on the post i responded to.
what if he lost his job, what if this, what if that....the original poster clearly doesn't care about the other perspective and the response was channeled accordingly

I am the OP
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

I am the OP

Don't care
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

I can bet my left testicle on it that you did not comprehend just like other guys.

Can I ask a question?

Can you give your wife gift and money even without her asking?
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

see ignorance and deflection.
you still fail to make proper points and still fall back to throwing shade (ranting, crying), i pray God cures you from simp blood. you are lost, emotional, feminine and weak. you lack standards and reasoning to measure up with a man so you use emotions of fake tears and laughter to try to portray false confidence, it wont work. your weakness stinks. #Simpgang

You just dey mess yourself up dey think sey you dey make sense.

You can only give a formidable opinion if you comprehended in the first instance.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

I can bet my left testicle on it that you did not comprehend just like other guys.

Can I ask a question?

Can you give your wife gift and money even without her asking?

you probably dont have testicles.
yes
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

You just dey mess yourself up dey think sey you dey make sense.

You can only give a formidable opinion if you comprehended in the first instance.

you still haven't answered my initial response. stop wasting time. simp
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Who are d "you men" you are referring? Am I a men? What are d needs u are saying d men u are referring want women to cater for? Is there a reward for a lady because she cooked 4 her boyfriend? Pls what is d reward?

All I’m saying is a lot of men expect a woman to cook, clean, wash the laundry and be there at back and call. Women need security, time, love and provision. No one is getting a reward. The problem is you refer to it as a reward. Two people should just work together to balance the relationship. No one should be tied down by a gender role. Both people must contribute in love, financials and chores.

Nonetheless on the other hand, you know how men can complain if the woman does not do certain things like cook, clean take care of the family etc. most men think this is a role of a woman. Why is it an expectation? Both should share responsibilities. Balance
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by Toks2008(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
ibkonekt:

you probably dont have testicles.
yes

So if you can give your wife a gift or money then why can't you give a lady you intend marrying?

So you can see that there was no need for the rhetoric.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Toks2008:

So if you can give your wife a gift or money then why can't you give a lady you intend marrying?

So you can see that there was no need for the rhetoric.

you didn't read my response that is why you don't understand. you are just wasting my time. go read the post where i said i can do whatever if i want to or if its needed. but i won't be compelled to do it, i already said that in my initial response.

dont blame me if you lose your testicles though

p.s you still failed to respond to my initial response
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

All I’m saying is a lot of men expect a woman to cook, clean, wash the laundry and be there at back and call. Women need security, time, love and provision. No one is getting a reward. The problem is you refer to it as a reward. Two people should just work together to balance the relationship. No one should be tied down by a gender role. Both people must contribute in love, financials and chores.

Nonetheless on the other hand, you know how men can complain if the woman does not do certain things like cook, clean take care of the family etc. most men think this is a role of a woman. Why is it an expectation? Both should share responsibilities. Balance

Which family are u talking about? Are two people dating a family? I don't understand d family u are referring to and what it has got to do with d discussion. Infact I fail to see how d issues are raising answer d questions I asked. Who asked u about gender roles?

If u aren't talking about reward, then what does this statement imply?:

"Why is it hard to cater to the one you love, if she caters to you?"

According to u: "Women need security, time, love and provision".

Under what context are these supposed to be provided for a woman by a man?

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by ibkonekt(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
lexy2014:

Which family are u talking about? Are two people dating a family? I don't understand d family u are referring to and what it has got to do with d discussion. Infact I fail to see how d issues are raising answer d questions I asked. Who asked u about gender roles?

you have HeavenlyCherub at check mate here.
the correct answer is women should get the security, time, love and provision", and all other goodies only if men are getting constant sex, attention, emotional support, cook, clean, raise kids etc. this already proves the gender roles which she is trying to deny.
she is a walking contradiction. each sex has their responsibilities in a marriage. from what i see women want to get full benefits from men but always shout equality and balance when it is their turn to walk the talk, they do this so they can share their own responsibility and be lazy. either way nice question. i am waiting to see the response to your question from HeavenlyCherub.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
lexy2014:

You know we can go on and on. On this topic. I can’t continue to explain and go on In circles. For a relationship to be balanced both parties need to contribute in all aspects. I’ve said this a million times if you have read any of my other posts.I’m not saying a woman should leach off a man. I was referring to a marriage above/but this can also apply in a dating relationship. Men expect non wife/girlfriend to cook, clean and have sex. Women expect love, security and provision. Men and women are different. This has been around for centuries I didn’t invent the gender roles. Please tell me I’m lying that a guy you are dating expects you to do wifely duties? To solve this both (people in a relationship) need not do wife or husband duties before time.

Take time to read “ Men are from mars women are from Venus.

It will be very hard for a woman to submit to a non provider. If you do right by a woman that same woman will also support you when in need. Men want to be a head of the house until it’s time to do the work. Respect is earned not demanded.

I’m really tired of responding to this thread dear. The beauty of life is God gave us free will. Everyone is entitled to run their companionship how they want. I’m only giving my 2 cents. My spouse needs to learn my love language if they want me to learn theirs.
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 8:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

You know we can go on and on. On this topic. I can’t continue to explain and go on In circles. For a relationship to be balanced both parties need to contribute in all aspects. I’ve said this a million times if you have read any of my other posts.I’m not saying a woman should leach off a man. I was referring to a marriage above/but this can also apply in a dating relationship. Men expect non wife/girlfriend to cook, clean and have sex. Women expect love, security and provision. Men and women are different. This has been around for centuries I didn’t invent the gender roles. Please tell me I’m lying that a guy you are dating expects you to do wifely duties? To solve this both (people in a relationship) need not do wife or husband duties before time.

Take time to read “ Men are from mars women are from Venus.

It will be very hard for a woman to submit to a non provider. If you do right by a woman that same woman will also support you when in need. Men want to be a head of the house until it’s time to do the work. Respect is earned not demanded.

I’m really tired of responding to this thread dear. The beauty of life is God gave us free will. Everyone is entitled to run their companionship how they want. I’m only giving my 2 cents. My spouse needs to learn my love language if they want me to learn theirs.

U have in no way answered my questions. U are just dancing round in circles:

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
lexy2014:

U have in no way answered my questions. U are just dancing round in circles:

Ok. A mature adult discussion ends by saying. That’s you opinion I respect that. This is mine I will stick to it. Good day
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by womenareapes: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
poweredcom:

See this dingbat that can't even dash someone 1k is here saying she hate stingy guys

Even if the spender na criminal so you will fall in love with him abi and the so called stingy guys is a wise person that is futuristic

Na why Dem don take many of naija gals destiny do juju ..many gals don run mad for street

@womenareapes come here and see these folks
Na because of this make one female mod ban me for 3weeks.

oga preach the truth to those apes

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by lexy2014: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Ok. A mature adult discussion ends by saying. That’s you opinion I respect that. This is mine I will stick to it. Good day

I didn't give an opinion. I asked questions
Re: Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't give an opinion. I asked questions

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Lady Sits As Her Man Draws Her In Pre-Wedding Photo / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.