Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? (81740 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by danzyworld1(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

This pandemic is hitting me hard & its not getting funny.

I don't understand why you have to carry such useless issue online.
if all you could do is feed one person food ur church member for that matter. why complain, u should be grateful for that.

have you not been help before?
an why do you offer if you don't want to give?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by KhingLufem1(m): 7:59am On Jul 17, 2020
Why don't you seek Wisdom from God on how to go about it and who is she? If is someone to keep or someone to trash, am sure God will show you that if you are truly a devoted Christian.
Mathew 7:7
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DebbieSylvex(f): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
the geh is a certified parasite and she wud so feed on u till you're bone dry.

I survived that crap in d hands of sum so call church members (a female). I was pissed about it dat I had to voice out my ordeal to my roomies who seemed unfazed about the whole thing...they just didn't have the guts to stop her from rendering us foodless. We even had to resort to hiding anything we cooked or any foodstuffs remaining and sometimes she sees me eating she'll try to drag my spoon just to eat it(glutton), until I warned her sternly that enough is enough.

dat shit is freakling frustrating u beta tell her off&stop looking at beauty and fairness
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Viking007(m): 8:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
She has cleverly infiltrated you. Next time, don't give girls such free hand with you. They will abuse it and it will lead to great sense of entitlement. Some guys fall prey to this, and it gets so bad that these bitçhes will be dragging these guys' tv remote with them in the guys' house. undecided
My true life story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
NAIRALANDERS, There is this very pretty fair lady who lives nearby and always comes to my house to jist, watch DSTV, sometimes play scrabble & chess. As we attend thesame church.

But she doesnt reject drink or food each time i ask or offer to entertain her. Infact she now enters my kitchen freely.

How do I politely stop or reduce her almost everyday visitation? (because of food).

Does the lockdown make you not to go out at all ? People still visit places like ShopRite and sit out for hours.

Guy, be true, before a girl comes to a man's house, she calls first to know if he is around, what do you answer her when she asks you, " Are you at home " ?

Let's start from there.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Awoleesu(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

But do you have feelings for her? Because you just used an emotional adjective to describe her!

If you think she's pretty and good enough, then approach her nah! Something tells me she wants you more than she wants the entertainment...
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Powerfly(f): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2020
grin Dear lord.. Nigerians are broke.. The guys are broke, the girls also are broke.. Good friendships have been destroyed because of brokeness..
dear good Lord, if that young lady was financially bouyant, she too would have comfortably been able to afford a dstv dish and some nice meals stucked up in her kitchen..
lord, our leaders on all fore-fronts are looting us, leaving the economy dry for the common citizen..
the only hope of the youths now is bet9ja and you're seeing what bet9ja is doing to them.. Please have mercy..touch our leaders so they can tamper 'looting with mercy'.. So that news like this won't be making fp on nairaland. :p Amen.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Mrtaye: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
You just made sense chai! But i hardly eat outside

But are you sure this is not a cooked up story or a script you are acting
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Biodun1929(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
Am not sex starved ok?

It is not about you being sex starved or not. It is a way of getting her off your back. Once you ask her for sex, she will jappa on her on. This is the fastest way to get her off your back.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Barmankef: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

it's very simple just tell her you want to chop her kpekus since she is eating your food and feeling at home in your house she would stop coming works every time like magic... Ps be ready to lose the friendship
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by gabicon: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

Sometime we need to set boundaries in other for relationships to work. I will suggest you have a conversation with her about how you feel. make it clear to her that are constant visits is raising eyebrows about the status of your relationship (nairalanders are already asking if you are having sex, im sure your neighbors feel the same way), secondly, you need time to think and strategise the way forward for your life. tell her you would apreciate it if she called first before she visits and make it clear that if she doesnt call when she wants to visit and you are busy you wont let her in. Be firm about it, and if she flouts any of the rules you set make sure she faces the consequence. She will help deliver the message to the rest of the sisters in church that you are not in for BS.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Sarah20A(f): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Goalnaldo:
aunty small thing you don dey vex Ahn Ahn smiley
why I nor go vex embarassed how person go dey call person leech because of food embarassed
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Biodun1929(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2020
Deduks:
Bro, don't stress yourself on trying to make her to stop coming to your house. Believe it or not you are getting attached to her presence but you don't know it yet, it happens. Once you openly tell her to stop coming to your house, she will understand that you are tired of her presence around you and this will make her to start avoiding you.

Now, the thing is that since you are attached to her but you don't know it yet, thats when you will start missing her presence around you. You will be the one calling her to come visit you again but thats when the female shakara will start which might even drive you into depression sef. Believe you me its frustrating for somebody you just found out you are attached to, to start avoiding or snubbing you, its frustrating.

My advice, just allow things to play out naturally, something will come up on its own that will distract her from coming to your house but let it not be you that will tell her to stop coming cos believe me, you will regret it if you tell her yourself.

I know this cos I've been there before. You are getting attached to her but you don't know it until you chase her away, thats when it will dawn on you what you just did.

Best comment
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Martinez39s(m): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Ladycewhy:
spewing vile as usual undecided,you don spit full this thread undecided
Mumu, long time. How you dey? grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DAVE5(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted church workers. i cant try any rubbish. i no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

If she was a dedicated church worker she would know what she's doing is wrong, she is just milking you and you are playing along because you are hoping kpekus go drop one day

If you were a dedicated church worker as well, you won't have considered having her kpekus which clearly you have already knacked her finish in your mind

Everybody nah scam, if you no want chop kpekus cos of dedicated church worker, stop making food available in your house, don't subscribe for DStv, dash your chess game out, be unavailable in your house, after one month, things should change
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Maobichek: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
Please sit her down and talk to her, if you tell her to stop coming because of your food which is your main reason, she will feel bad but since you guys are committed Christains as you said; tell her simply that you want to avoid immorality so she should stop coming lest you may commit fornication with her. If she is a genuine Christian, she will understand but if she is not, she will definitely come up with an excuse. The truth is that any genuine Christian will accept this reason of curbing immorality from your side and won't judge or feel bad about it, thank you.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by raphloren: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2020
May b she likes u. Church girls do this to any member they like it's not a new thing. If she's Ur type give her a go respectfully.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by UDUJ(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Sundrus:
U don chop kpekus?

Excellent question cheesy

Because once you've eaten the kpekus it becomes difficult to tell her to stop coming.

As long as the kpekus has not been touched I don't see why telling her to reduce or seize coming to your house should be an issue.

Guys be careful how you chop kpekus up and down. There are some tough girls that will show you hell once you chop kpekus and want to clean mouth cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
we are devoted, church workers. I cant try any rubbish. I no wan hear, "he tried to rape me"

....And both of You are devoted workers and her conscience never judges her to support or give instead of always receiving or taking from your kitchen all the time...
My brother, I'm also a devoted worker in a Pentecostal church...there are all kinds of people who came to be washed from their awkward mentality.
So, don't be fooled by brotherliness or sisterliness....it all comes with responsibility...
Bible says it is better to give than to receive....the giving is applicable to both genders.
My brother, some of these acclaimed Sisters or brother in the lord are wolves in the sheep cloth...if I'm eating in your house, be assured that one day, I will come with loads of foods stuff or send something into your as a surprising gift....i did for a guy in my office yesterday. When he told me that he's broke, I empty the money in my bag for him...and this is the things even the worldly people do effortlessly talkless of a Christian...
It is better to control the glutton that calls herself your friend or you start developing doing what you suppose not to do...

Act 20:35b KJV says "...... Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Acts 20:35 KJV
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Mrtaye:

But are you sure this is not a cooked up story or a script you are acting
U no like roast up story? go and stay one place if u cant help a broda in need of timely advice.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Maobichek: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My nigggar...you don't know what you have put your hand into
My nigggar.. you never tell us the full story if you want make we really help you

Na real niggarrrz full this forum and as a real niggarrrz way we be we dey reason say nor be the full gist you give us..

He get one particular thing way we want hear
Once you talk that thing way we want hear then i trust my real niggarrrz here on Nairaland them go profer solution shaperly.... some go even assist you on how to form say you get serious covid 19 in order to discharge her...but you must gist us the full story first...
If you are a niggarrr and you understand wetin this op don do to that girl then you must be a real niggarrr
Hahaaaaa! You want to force words out of his mouth ba? He never tell us say he don do. For now, he no do be say he no do, must he tell us say he do wen he no do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by LegalTohStrong(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Sundrus:
U don chop kpekus?

Fear God o
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Ladycewhy(f): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2020
Martinez39s:
Mumu, long time. How you dey? grin
itiboribo ,I dey one side grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by victorazyvictor(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:

grin grin grin be a sister keeper bro!
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Maobichek: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy it's not third world War! Y d hate? Abi one girl infected u with one disease hence d hate?
Hahahaaaa! Why are you taking it personal na?
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Alexgman1(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Naughtysite:

Does the lockdown make you not to go out at all ? People still visit places like ShopRite and sit out for hours.

Guy, be true, before a girl comes to a man's house, she calls first to know if he is around, what do you answer her when she asks you, " Are you at home " ?

Let's start from there.
She comes anytime. And if am not at home. She knws here i hid my key. Sometimes i meet her inside watchn tv and eating fruits.
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DAVE5(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2020
callmeRichie:
Don't be too around, make sure you find somewhere going at least for a week and don't tell her about it and don't drop your keys again. When she comes around couldn't find you and the key, e to dawn on hertongue

He knows this, he is probably catching feelings and shy to knack her cos I see no reason why he would let her know where he keeps his key and come her to complain that he doesn't want her coming again to his place
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by lascos912(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2020
see mumu she is eating you but you can't eat her

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by oodua1stson: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
hahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahaha

No wonder he de mumu you
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by DAVE5(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Sarah20A:
why I nor go vex embarassed how person go dey call person leech because of food embarassed

I don't know why you are vexing ohh, but anyone who keeps coming to your house to eat always all in the name of "dedicated church worker" and even had audacity to open your door in your absence and takes food cos she knows where you keep the key is a LEECH
Re: I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? by Maobichek: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Alexgman1:
am not interested in flexn or chopping her, am tired of it.
"Tired of it," so you you are now tired and didn't say everything at first? I must tell you the truth, if you are tired, is she tired? Just go on your knees and beg her that you don't want again because she is a human being, imagine if she is your sister and another guy just said that he is tired of her. You don't give a goat yam to keep, also you don't give a rat dry fish to keep, do the needful, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2] / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.