Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day (81707 Views)

How Sex Almost Cost Me My Life / Photo! How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day,end Time Story / How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by wisdomguy4u(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is a true story of an unforgettable near death experience I had on the night of 24th December, 2015 that changed my life forever. I decided to share this story here not because I want you to castigate me for my act (you can't castigate me more than I have castigate myself), but because I believe a lot of people will learn from it and thereby avoid the pitfall in the coming 2016.

It all began when I attended the night church service held in my village. I came a little late so I wasn't opportune to get a seat. I had to stand up for the mass. After standing in the cold for about an hour, my legs began to shiver, I decided to walk toward the church gate and back to stretch my near stiffed knees.

As I got to the gate, I stood for a while and then turn around to walk back when I heard a female voice from the dark corner of the gate; she said, "it's boring right? ". I walked toward her to get a clear view of who was talking; I saw a light skin girl sitting on a small flower pavement. I asked her "what's boring?". "The service , the night, everything" She replied. It was obvious she wanted us to have a conversation, so I quickly sat down beside her.

To cut the story short, from our little conversation I got to know that her name is Aderoke, her father is from Ogun state while her mother is from my village. She was born and brought up in lagos and can't speak or understand Igbo language (meanwhile the service was coordinate in igbo language). This was few things I was able to get from her before she told me she was shivering due to the cold. As a sharp guy i reasoned she wanted me to cuddle her, so I told her to draw closer so I can hold her. Without hesitation she moved closer and placed her head on my shoulder while I placed my hand around her waist.

Everything went so fast, before I could say "bingo!" We were already into deep romance: kissing and groping . In the climax of it all she held me and whisper in my ear " sex me please". As I look around for a more hidden corner, a part of me was persuading me to control my urge that she could be an agent of darkness sent to destroy me, and another part of me was telling me not to lose the opportunity that she's just a lonely girl in need of some fun. I fell for the latter. I got a more hidden corner were we began to have it; first she bend low while I got on her back ; after awhile she suggested I sit on a pavement there while she climb on top.

Few minutes afterward, I felt a sudden sharp pain on my butt, I thought it was an ant or something similar, but the pain grew bigger. With a trembling voice I told her to stop and get down that I think something bit me, but she was so carried aways that she couldn't hear me out. As the pain kept increasing , I had to push her out of me . I stood up, flash my phone touch in the pavement and there was a long big snake rowed up . The strange girl screamed and ran away. By then I was already feeling dizzy and fainting, I managed to pull myself back into the church premises and disclose to someone that I have been bitten by a snake after which I lost conscious of myself. I heard I was even fuming from the mouth.

After 2 days of serious traditional treatment, I regained consciousness. When I was asked to explain how I got bitten by a snake in the church, I didn't know what to say. I can't believe I nearly lost my life because of a few minutes romp with a total stranger, it's a very shameful thing to tell your family. The only person i finally told the true of what transpired was a man of God; whom after praying, disclosed to me that the strange girl has a jealous spiritual husband who is a serpent. So the snake that bit me wasn't ordinary.

I believe God gave me a second chance for a reason. And I have sworn never to continue my careless lifestyle, I have given my life to God and anything premarital sex is not for me anymore. I know it's not easy to overcome temptation of premarital sex, but I believe with pray and determination we can overcome anything.

My fellow Nairalanders join me and thank God for my life, and at the same time learn from my story. For the seek of your family and loved ones, stop living a careless life . Stop sleeping around with strangers, so many people knowingly or unknowingly have spiritual spouse, some of who are viciously jealous . Sex is sweet , but life is sweeter. Try and live a safe life in 2016. I pray God see us all through in Jesus name: Amen!

733 Likes 107 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by PrettyHelen(f): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
Loll

Dude.. You gan sef ehn..
One night stand almost cost you your life

So whats special about this FTC??

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lesson to ye all One Night Standers..

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by ibe9ja: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
because of 5-minute enjoyment you bone church service. I thank God say dem no risk your life by forming deliverance prayers for you until u die troway. God purnish that girl wey be no wan let u see 2016.

Lesson For All:
Beware of Snake magun.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by vickvan(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
You are really lucky oo... The kind love God get for you no be here oo... God is great.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by greatness22(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
I believe this blockbuster is from the stables of Wale Adenuga Production. **sips hollandia yoghurt**

350 Likes 24 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Kx: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
The priest put it mildly.

Ever wondered if the girl in question was the snake herself, #TB Joshua things??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Daniel058(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
This is FP material..

That one don't want to be doing it outside marital life doesn't mean he's impotent or that his Dick never get errected..

Let's just give our creator that respect he ask of us.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by rheether(f): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sex me please, that girl must be a bush village slut.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
*Modified

Wow.....thank God yu didn't lose ur life.Hallelujah

Guys and girls.....lets learn from this sad

I see no reason y dah post should more likes than shares...... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
Am coming
u mean cumin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u mean cumin
are you ok?? sad angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
Superstory

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by megamank(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
i thank God for your life.....not many have had this chance you had so cherish it because you may not have a second chance again........just stop and imagine what would have happened to your corpse if you had died? what would people had said? she would have also as well ran and left you there dead....

3 Likes

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by obiorathesubtle: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lol.. Sorry bro.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
@OP.. Did you both use protection? Or you slept with a stranger with no protection?
- Next Time, Have a self control.
-#team_dignity.

31 Likes

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
rheether:
Sex me please, that girl must be a bush village slut.

I tell you, my sister. That would have been enough to piss me off.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by whirlwind7(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
Not supporting or condemning your doing a quickie with a stranger, however the only part of the narrative I think ridiculous is this:

The only person i finally told the true of what transpired was a man of God; whom after praying, disclosed to me that the strange girl has a jealous spiritual husband who is a serpent. So the snake that bit me wasn't ordinary.

Trust me, even if you were not bitten by a snake, and you confess this escapade to your MOG someday, he will probably still tell you that the lady was a spirit, or some bullshyte.

Sex is sex, be it at home, work, on the road, in the bush, in your car, on your roof....The only difference here is you invaded a reptile's privacy, and it struck back at you. You were in a village, bushes everywhere, and snakes hide in bushes, and it was night too...

If you guys had been in a hotel room in the city and a snake appeared to join up for a thre3some, I could have bought your pastor's tale.

441 Likes 43 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by ClassCaptain(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
Preciouslink:
are you a young good looking young man or beautiful young Lady, you wanna hook up with sugar mummies and daddies, sex mate and dating mates... Whatsapp Admin on this number today... or call 08137570928 to get a quick and fast hook ups ..charges applies

Person dey give testimony of how God save am from The light skin girl spiritual husband that attacked in form of a snake when they were having sex and u dey here they talk sex mate and Sugar mummy.

Sugar Mummy Kor. Lemon Grandma ni

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Konji NA bas.tard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by feldido(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2015
Du no why I find it hard to believe this story undecided

Anyway it's a good story with some lessons.

10 Likes

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by CertifiedFreak(m): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pastors keep attributing every mishap to spirituality. Just be careful next time dude, get a hotel. 2016 should be a good year.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by EmmahO(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
konji....chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
The news would a been A nairalander dies as a result of Marathon sex ... That's even if anybody knows you're a Nairalander... Anyways, Thank the spirit of ur grandmother for yr triumph in this game wt Death

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
You f*cked a random girl without condom shocked shocked shocked shocked

Goan nd do test o lipsrsealed

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Adonis3: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Lord save me from KARISHIKA sad

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
Daniel058:
This is FP material..

That one don't want to be doing it outside marital life doesn't mean he's impotent or that his Dick never get errected..

Let's just give our creator that respect he ask of us.

Wow you a man of wisdom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by macaranta(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Outside sex??OP thank God for ya life.
Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by Flashh: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2015

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by deeswagger: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
Why should i believe this story Just because he said true life doesnt mean it is...

7 Likes

Re: How Sex With A Stranger Almost Cost Me My Life On Xmas Day by smithvera38: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
very interesting story,thank God u alive to share the story wt us. i believe alot of people will learn from this,nd i pray that its going to change our life for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / 18-Year-Old Australian-German Girl Is Selling Her Virginity (Photos) / Why Do Men Want To Marry Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.