Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,382 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC (18011 Views)

How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri / PDP Convention: Wike, Fintiri, Saraki, Okowa, Bala Emerge Power Brokers / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by textilemania(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2020
kahal29:

The same way they finished Buhari and what happened at the end of the day.....

This is for the Edos not Nigeria. Dokpesi comes from that state too.

Grab your popcorn!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by contigiency(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Yeye strategy. Them and Obaseki will be defeated with a wide margin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by AMI3(m): 6:05am On Jul 16, 2020
Good for them
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by SalemCiti: 6:09am On Jul 16, 2020
textilemania:

I expect Daar communication to finish Ize-Iyamu with their media houses... lol grin

Interesting times ahead! tongue
The same way they 'finished' Buhari and Tinubu in 2015.
Remember the 'Lion of Bourdillon' and the 'Buhari, Show Me Your Certificate' documentaries on AIT back then? The documentaries ran for several months till 24 hours into the election. At the end, they ended up 'finishing' Buhari into Aso Rock!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by mamotalk: 6:21am On Jul 16, 2020
Let's go there.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by adioolayi(m): 6:21am On Jul 16, 2020
We know election is a game of numbers...the numbers that really matter are the numbers that have voters card, and actually turn out to vote on election Day. Not online. We should know this by now

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by mamotalk: 6:23am On Jul 16, 2020
SalemCiti:

The same way they 'finished' Buhari and Tinubu in 2015.
Remember the 'Lion of Bourdillon' and the 'Buhari, Show Me Your Certificate' documentaries on AIT back then? The documentaries ran for several months till 24 hours into the election. At the end, they ended up 'finishing' Buhari into Aso Rock!
u are benefiting your Buhari now
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by airminem(f): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2020
This strategy will be a pretty healthy one for the people of Edo state in the gov. Election
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by favour32(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2020
contigiency:

E nor go be business as usual, if you dey hope on rigging to get the virtual wide margin.
Time dey come rigging no go let dey do for Nigeria.....as no more multiple bank accounts with different names by the same fraudulent person.
It has been eliminated by BVN.
Nigeria dey grow very slowly.....but so far e grow at all.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by brexit: 6:24am On Jul 16, 2020
They should all be ashamed, the masses are so disappointed in them, most of them have not been able to deliver on their electoral promises, they will unite to win election and equally unite to loot, a very big error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Dannykayzman13: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2020
This Edo election will be clash of the Titans. Check this link for your passive income and happiness https://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=50755433
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by SalemCiti: 6:28am On Jul 16, 2020
mamotalk:

u are benefiting your Buhari now
Did you know who I voted at all?
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Openbusiness3: 6:40am On Jul 16, 2020
Check my signature to buy intelligent dispenser. Best quality North America product with warranty
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by omoseth(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2020
It will really be an interesting election no doubt. Saw some APC peepz doing door to door campaign. A simple question was raised, Why do you want me to vote for your candidate whom your former national chairman labelled as a thief? has he suddenly changed over night? They couldn't answer but just walked away.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by coconat(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2020
typical Edo person don yarn.. truly d masses r 4 Obaseki. grin grin grin
favour32:

E nor go be business as usual, if you dey hope on rigging to get the virtual wide margin.
Time dey come rigging no go let dey do for Nigeria.....as no more multiple bank accounts with different names by the same fraudulent person.
It has been eliminated by BVN.
Nigeria dey grow very slowly.....but so far e grow at all.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by BREYZ: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2020
APC, wike no come play ooo. He has never lost a battle.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by coconat(m): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2020
oil and sense plenty 4 ur head aswear...
BREYZ:
APC, wike no come play ooo. He has never lost a battle.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Laggafin: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2020
Its a Sun and moon slide for obaseki.. Quote me this day.. He's in his second term already grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by ogbonti: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2020
bigfish3k:
Please let them do it
Its for the good of Nigeria

Let's kill Godfatherism
I am very happy for the antagonistic response of Edo citizens to this devilish Godfatherism nonsense

Let it remain where it is wanted and leave SS alone because "Edo no be Lagos"

this Edo matter will make Tinubu to start shaking like crazy - because hu next election it will 25 years and a quarter of a century that one man called Jagaban put his knee on the neck of Lagosians politically and economically

I just wish Lagosians can give this Oshiomole treatment to Tinubu in 2023 in Lagos

where Tinubu don him jazz to mumu Lagos people no be here ooo e be like say na 100 000 human sk ull ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by kappGODSWILL(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2020
omoseth:
It will really be an interesting election no doubt. Saw some APC peepz doing door to door campaign. A simple question was raised, Why do you want me to vote for your candidate whom your former national chairman labelled as a thief? has he suddenly changed over night? They couldn't answer but just walked away.
should i tell you my own story of when pdp door to door campaigners came to my house? And the simple question i asked them that made them run? Oya story story!

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by IpobAntidote: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Wailing and crying by the IPIGS will increase after their loss in Edo. You will think it's they are from Edo.
With all these online wailing, you will think the election is won already.
They win online but loose at the real polls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by joelag: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2020
contigiency:

Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by winkmart: 7:08am On Jul 16, 2020
Thieves ni gbogbo yin
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by kappGODSWILL(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2020
omoseth:
you have two Nigerian politicians,youre calling one a thief and calling the other a saint,who are u tryna decieve? Someone oshiomhole was campaigning against,u expected oshiomhole to praise him now abi??that's how politics is?,dobu knw d amount of accusations dah wer thrown at donald trump? This your obaseki wey b blessed virgin mary,someone accused of money laundering not even by political opposition,wasn't it last month here that dsame pdp dah adopted him,called him a total failure?? Abi he too dn change overnight? He has suddenly passed now abi,who u dey deceive if not urself?see d earlier u stop deceiving d better,at least 4 ur BP.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Bighead9: 7:12am On Jul 16, 2020
Igbo's, PDP and Obaseki right now grin grin grin grin

APC owns Edo State, we will never let go. Wike, Fintiri and Obaseki can go to hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by mamotalk: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2020
SalemCiti:
Did you know who I voted at all?
the handwriting on the wall is clearly clear now
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Clevite(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Wailing and crying by the IPIGS will increase after their loss in Edo. You will think it's they are from Edo.
With all these online wailing, you will think the election is won already.
They win online but loose at the real polls.
By then, democracy will have sustained serious injuries and be in danger in Edo and Nigeria. US, UK, EU, ECOWAS, AU and UNO will then be called to come and rescue democracy lying in ICU!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Yada01(m): 7:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Like if you want PDP to win and share if you want APC to win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by IpobAntidote: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2020
Clevite:

By then, democracy will have sustained serious injuries and be in danger in Edo and Nigeria. US, UK, EU, ECOWAS, AU and UNO will then be called to come and rescue democracy lying in ICU!

Yes oh. They will need the WHO self to come and help them out. Bunch of IPIG ret@ds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eid: Put Politics Aside, Pray For Buhari, Tinubu Urges Nigerians (Pix) / Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu / Buhari: 'I Fought Corruption Headlong As A Military Leader'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.