Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC (18009 Views)

How PDP Presidential Candidate Will Emerge – Wike, Fintiri / PDP Convention: Wike, Fintiri, Saraki, Okowa, Bala Emerge Power Brokers / Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Yebosola(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2020
Omobada:

My man, you are a learner in the Nigeria politics arena. 80% of Nigerians made up their minds to vote a certain candidate before campaign even start 10% will vote according to where their leaders belong. While the remaining 10% can now be induced with material things. 0% will vote because of your campain.

Gbamest!!! grin
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by oshorstan(f): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2020
Elections is not won on social media audio thrash talking nonsense, but on strategic planning. I will not give the pdp a landslide victory because of the pedigree of the apc in Edo state. Osobaba n epm croonies will pull a fight, n I hope ggo can reply. Election is 50-50. Ize Iyamu is a popular man n a grass root politician. Let the smarter, richer win. Pdp must brace up

I rest my case
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Yebosola(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2020
abbasajao:
They are even more than this number the last time they strategized in Dubai. And what was the outcome

They will win on SM, as if majority in inter lands sabi online ranting, u will shout rigging tire, don't campaign ,just continue your Edo is not Lagos music on SM
Re: Edo 2020: Wike, Fintiri, Others Strategise To Defeat APC by Adgideon(m): 2:26am On Jul 17, 2020
That's the least they can do stratigise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Loyal To Nigeria, Will Retire To Niger Republic In 2023 / I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.