Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew (1606 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, I just found myself in a dilemma. I met a cool girl on Facebook, we got chatting and started flowing like we knew ourselves, actually I got to know through our conversations that I know her family members and she knows mine also.
The issue now is that, I've convinced her to give me her number, after which I asked of her age only to discover I am 16 years older than her. Now I am in a confused state because the she's 4 years younger than the age on her Facebook profile. I can handle 12 years difference, but I don't know what 16 years difference will be like. Please I need honest advise....... Ok, for those thinking I wan chop clean mouth, it's so.... I'm asking cos I want to settle down with her. Please matured advise needed.
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by simplepee(f): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2020
Egungun be careful, motor go soon jam you.

You better leave that young girl and NO, you don'y like/love her, that's your D talking.
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2020
simplepee:
Egungun be careful, motor go soon jam you.

You better leave that young girl and NO, you don'y like/love her, that's your D talking.
Not every man thinks with his D.
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by 2dice01: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2020
Bros how old is she

1 Like

Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by McBrooklyn(m): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Axiel99:

She's 27

She's old enough.. Bruh nothing do you if you really like the girl that much.. Age is just a counting number and besides most guys wouldn't want to settle down with someone older than they are to begin with.. So in your own case, it's all good to fire on and that's of course if you know for sure you're really into the girl..

My 2½ cents! cool

1 Like

Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2020
2dice01:
Bros how old is she
She's 27
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Slawormir: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are talking like an ancestors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by illicit(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Na ur pikin
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Vyzz: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2020
A 27yr oldafy cannor is old enough for any thing
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Drsnives(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2020
kweeeeeeeeeke.. mine with 10yrs difference dea learn. but age na scam, what a 20year old lady can do, a 12yr own does it better
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by phelonrays: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2020
Axiel99:

She's 27

27+16= 43 shockedshockedshockedshocked

4 Likes

Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by 2dice01: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2020
Axiel99:
She's 27
I dont think there is any problem at all
Or do you want someone that will look like ur elder sister after 2 children
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by paulolee(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2020
no wahala..
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Zimri(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy

There is an impending doom. I won't say more than that. E get why!
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by Ayemileto(m): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2020
phelonrays:

27+16= 44 shockedshockedshockedshocked

It's 43 shocked

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

No be ancestor him be?

@OP, if you're really willing to settle down with her as you claim in your post, then it all depends on her accepting or not.

Age is just a number and you both can handle it well provided you and the lady are not petty, (by constantly reminding your spouse about the age difference either during a discussion or argument).

We have people with larger age difference getting married everyday. Example is Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels.

It's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by falcon01: 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Axiel99:
Good morning nairalanders, I just found myself in a dilemma. I met a cool girl on Facebook, we got chatting and started flowing like we knew ourselves, actually I got to know through our conversations that I know her family members and she knows mine also.
The issue now is that, I've convinced her to give me her number, after which I asked of her age only to discover I am 16 years older than her. Now I am in a confused state because the she's 4 years younger than the age on her Facebook profile. I can handle 12 years difference, but I don't know what 16 years difference will be like. Please I need honest advise....... Ok, for those thinking I wan chop clean mouth, it's so.... I'm asking cos I want to settle down with her. Please matured advise needed.
shes old enough and perfect for you just make sure she has a good caharcter and also loves you infact at this point, she'll have a good character.
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by baralatie(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
so you are a 43 years old single guy or divorcee orca widower because e get question way just enter my brain.
well I don't see any wrong with age difference when the woman is above 25.

it is just that we relationship are through social media.age difference usually brings a whole lot of issues basically because online relationship are somehow some how based on things different from real life
Re: I Am 16 Years Older Than Her, I Have Started Liking Her Before I Knew by punisha: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Demnnn nikka

We need u back in the village.
Stop avoiding my calls.
It's uncle Teeboy.

Issokey.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It Only Nursing Mothers That Lactates? / A Nigerian Prince Rented A New York Restaurant For A First Date With Now Wife / Priscilla Ojong Speaks Again - "I Went To See My Boyfriend To Cool Off"(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.