Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34333 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by olapo(f): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2008
tyreese gibson, he's got a sexy body![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Flakybaby(f): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2008
My hubby wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ghettochyk(f): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2008
I'd love to be locked up with any celebrity who knows how to get outta a broke-down elevator FAST. Other than that, I don't need nobody else breathing up the lil oxygen I got in a tight-azz elevator.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Viciyke(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2008
Halle Berry, Jennifer Aniston and Jada Pinkett
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shockz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2008
grin i would tpo be locked up with any of the following
Ini Edo, Genevieve, Bimbo Akintola, Empress Nnjamah, Serena Williams, Gianna Micahel
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2008
ghettochyk:

I'd love to be locked up with any celebrity who knows how to get out of a broke-down elevator FAST. Other than that, I don't need nobody else breathing up the little oxygen I got in a tight-azz elevator.
hahahaha too
funny grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by folushola(f): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2008
boris kodjoe, tyson beckford or omarion

these guys are great looking.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by gbolahan1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2008
Asha
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by yemibox: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
I would say Rihanna before but now it's Tyra Banks
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by tonyfunky: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
i will do so maaaannnyyy things 2 brick n lace . belive me i can take dem both grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Riskie(f): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2008
Naeto C!!! kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Shaz(f): 2:08am On Aug 06, 2008
erm. .
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by nomanicole(f): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2008
it has 2 be my own very celebrity,paddy adenuga,some1 should pls tell him he won't regret it
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by oluomok(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2008
Halle Berry is the answer
See the atachment and fine G

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by stormy98(f): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2008
[size=8pt]*Young Ujah, he's soooo damn fine
*Zeal from Style Plus
*Neyo
*Dbanj
*Trey Songz
*Paul from Psquare
*The Singer from De Indispensables
[/size]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by brad(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
Angelina Jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by lolahd(f): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2008
da best- JESUS!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Riskie(f): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2008
lolahd:

da best- JESUS!
shocked
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by iamspecial: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2008
nice question i will like to be locked up in an elevator with pamela anderson so i will beat the devil inside her and in her life she will never be nude on TV again.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by stormy98(f): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
Florent Malouda (footballer) he is too fine, i mean, just look at him

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by stormy98(f): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2008
Taio Cruz (Singer)
Michael Obiora (Actor)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by bufandruth: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2008
Well i really don't know the celebrity it will be but if you need to choose, i think you need to view this page before you conclude www.codpictures..com
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Iyineda(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
I wouldn't mind being locked in an elevator with Rama Yade, France's Secretary of State in charge of foreign affairs and human rights. Beautiful and brainy, what else ? cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by gyara2(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2008
Alicia Keys of course
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by virgie(f): 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2008
David beckham all da way!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2008
ikenna bryan
Hrithik roshan
shahid kapoor
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by pamboogie(f): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2008
The love of my life, Mr Clifford Harris also known as T.I. also known as Tip

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by lincDzinc(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2008
, vivian fox and ronke oshodioke, lol!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by pureminded: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
Nice Thread.

i'll Like to be locked up with the following.

(1) Stella Damasus
(2) Beyoncy (Love her Lips)
(3) Bimbo Akintola

That's Mine
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dplo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2008
christiana aguilera,, haaaaaaaaaa
in an elevator?, men that girl shocked :odoesnt need to touch me,before i go start to dey ejaculate, lol for real
that woman is sexy, GOD dey creat people shhaaa,very perfect

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dplo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
check this out ok?

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dplo(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
sorry ooooooooo,abeg check this out again,no vex oooo,the girl just dey make me kolo tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coco Ice Appreciates The Nigerian Immigration Upon Her Return / Tekno Ignores Danfo Driver, Set To Release Video Of "JOGODO" - Fans React / Who Wore It Better: Kate Henshaw Or Yvonne Okoro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.