Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34338 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by CH3COO(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2008
Sisikill:

I'll have me a Christian Bale & Collin Firth Sandwich, with a dash of Angelina Jolie spinkled on top and on the side. Oh heck, just dip the entire sandwich in Angelina Jolie, thanks much.

Naija Celebrities I'll give an arm and a leg to meet are OLU JACOBS and JOKE SILVER. . . Separately because I don't think my brain will function well if I meet them together . . .that's how much I am in awe of them.

RMD was on my list but then I saw him in Jeans Overalls. . . not the long ones, the shorts, just a few inches below the knee, shorts. I threw up in mouth, washed off and crossed him off my list. There just some clothes a man should never wear and Jeans overalls is one one of them.
sk  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked .
Not to worry, join me in my elevator and you acn partake in a wonderful experience with me and Angelina Jo.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2008
R M D pics isnt he gushhhhhhh grin

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2008
here is another

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2008
Brad Pitt

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
Brad Pitt
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2008
Brad Pitt

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2008
Richard Gere

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Sisikill: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ CH3COO
Lmao. . . I would consider it but you have Halle Berry. I've made it a policy to be the only crazy black chick in a human sandwich. When you drop Halle, have your people call my people and we'll see if we can come up with recipes. Oh just a heads up. . . I like mine hot and spicy.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by CH3COO(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2008
Sisikill:

@ CH3COO
Lmao. . . I would consider it but you have Halle Berry. I've made it a policy to be the only crazy black chick in a human sandwich. When you drop Halle, have your people call my people and we'll see if we can come up with recipes. Oh just a heads up. . . I like mine hot and spicy.

ssweating profusely ooh la laaa.  You can have the rest of her to yourself.  just give me her lips.   Halle Berry is so fine thoh.  Sexiest Black woman alive.
sup with you and the white boys ?

them lips
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by adekennis(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2008
I'll rather be thinking about how to get out or 911 instead of worrying about some celebrity

@4Her,Bad girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Sadman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2008
Eva mendes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by xheggs(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
Marsha Thomasson (from Black Knight)
she is so super gorgeous.,.,. kiss kiss kiss

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by CH3COO(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
xheggs:

Marsha Thomasson (from Black Knight)
she is so super gorgeous.,.,. kiss kiss kiss
lipsrsealed she has a nice smile.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2008
But wait o, so we're locked in an elevator, soo? That one won't make rihanna go out with me na? will it?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Perle(f): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2008
with Nonso Diobi
sooo hot
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
ogrebuga:

But wait o, so we're locked in an elevator, soo? That one won't make rihanna go out with me na? will it?
ask ur
self cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Goshen360(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2008
I will love to be locked up with the PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by spikedcylinder: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2008
Andre 3000, he sure will be freaky! grin grin wink

Then Jeremy Sumpter of Peter Pan. Oh my goodness. . . . .his smile ehn!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2008
segun arinze  kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by kadman(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2008
ibkaye:

segun arinze kiss

Ah Ah. Are you making jest ?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2008
jest ke?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by CH3COO(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2008
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by StephenP(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2008
T-Pain and/or Rihanna. . . so that I can finally have the chance to kill him and/or her. Their voices irritate the shit out of me.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2008

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by syren: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2008
@ ibkaye

LMAO! your too much  grin

@ post

Tyson Beckford  cool

Or one of my many favourite comedians,Kat Williams, he cracks me up Lol  cool

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2008
Erm, stephen, nothig personal o, but if yu tosh rihanna, i fit mud pesin for her o
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by oYaTo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
Emmanuelle Chriqui
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2008
StephenP:

T-Pain and/or Rihanna. . . so that I can finally have the chance to kill him and/or her. Their voices irritate the shit out of me.

lmao grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Tosbi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2008
As for me, who else then the Don himself. File, don't touch it. Ogonofelifeli (the guy is too hot to handle).
Handsome and sexy(would also appreciate it if D'banj can also be there)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A40(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
That would be one crowded elevator
Sanna Lathan
Serena Williams
Maria Sharapova
Scarlett Johannson
Kim Kardashian

Can i stop now?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by manmustwac(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2008
Well me i'd like to be in an elevator with red hot chic and quickygirl their both nairaland celabrities grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Gamine(f): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2008
Which kain nonsense topic be this

Why would i want to be locked, inside elevator??

Why the Deathwish

Abeg o!

PErhaps it wont be bad to have Wolverine or Cyclops

who would blast open the doors when things go awry undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Money Does Not Give You The Right To Disrespect Others — Singer Davido / Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle / Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.