Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34339 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by bunmii(f): 11:18am On May 26, 2008
4Her:

I'll rather be thinking about how to get out or 911 instead of worrying about some celebrity

lol abi o
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 26, 2008
bunmii:

lol abi o

lmao!! girl the pix in your profile is so funny!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by angle2525(f): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2008
pat atta,ramsey, van, majid,omarion,chingy or the boy in the movie ''she's the man''
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by alukstea(m): 2:10am On Jun 17, 2008
Steven Gerrard
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Omolola1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
exactly grin grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Omolola1(f): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2008
bunmii:

exactly, grin grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Omolola1(f): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
4Her:

I'll rather be thinking about how to get out or 911 instead of worrying about some celebrity

I feel you, that is the best thing to do, because one's life come first before any celebrity cheesy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sanguineseun(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2008
Kelly rowland
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by cooljoe(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
Dakota Fanning.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Jummy4real(f): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2008
Chioma Chukwuka, Motola Jalade-Ekeinde, Genevieve, Stella Damasus Kate Henshaw-Nuttal in that order.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by lammy2(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2008
Jim carrey, he's so quirky and funny, with him there's no dull moment
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by JESSILUV: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2008
Definitely Genevieve, i love that girl
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2008
4Her:

lmao!! girl the pix in your profile is so funny!! grin grin grin
grin grin
just saw it
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by tonyxxx(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2008
I dont wanna make noise,just me & my indian godess priyanka chopra.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Seun(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2008
Fantasy-wise, Jessica Alba. But to be more realistic, Natalie Portman. She's very smart and versatile for a celebrity, so we might actually be able to communicate with each other.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by mahal(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2008
Pres. Yar'dua, Mike Adenuga, Babangida, Obasanjo, Meeeeen!! I need contracts!!!.

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sley4life(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2008
I want me and Beyonce Locked up in an elevator. This will be my happiest Moment,  I want NEPA to take light in the elevator and let the genearator set be spoilt and the light brought back in 3hrs time because i make sure she gets pregnant for me inside the elevator instead of JayZ
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2008
as long as the celebrity is

1. not randy
2. does not fart under stress
3. has some measure of faith
4. no heart problems (cant resuscitate anyone)
5. has at least one thing in common with so there is sumfin we can talk about

then i dont mind who it is
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Ibime(m): 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2008
Sanaa Lathan
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Aladunni(f): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2008
Nicolas Cage

Wesley Snipes
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by enomakos(m): 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2008
aishwarya rai i love this beauty,any one gonna take me to india to see her?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by WebMonk(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2008
Scarlet Johanson and Jessica Alba (she's taken now)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by securi: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2008
Cossy Orjiakor
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by ogrebuga(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2008
ri han na
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2008
salsera:

as long as the celebrity is

1. not randy
2. does not fart under stress
3. has some measure of faith
4. no heart problems (can't resuscitate anyone)
5. has at least one thing in common with so there is sumfin we can talk about

then i don't mind who it is

lmao grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by kadman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2008
Madonna - Queen of the fuckin' world !!

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by richo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2008
hanks anuku so i can beat the annoying fool to stupor angry
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by rasputinn(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2008
With James Ibori of course with a horsewhip and my boxing gloves on
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2008
Nigeria celebrity R.M.D   wink

Ghana celebrity van vicker   smiley

Foriegn celebrity Brad Pitt and Richard Gere  kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by CH3COO(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2008
Halle Berry and Angelina Jo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Sisikill: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2008
I'll have me a Christian Bale & Collin Firth Sandwich, with a dash of Angelina Jolie spinkled on top and on the side. Oh heck, just dip the entire sandwich in Angelina Jolie, thanks much.

Naija Celebrities I'll give an arm and a leg to meet are OLU JACOBS and JOKE SILVER. . . Separately because I don't think my brain will function well if I meet them together . . .that's how much I am in awe of them.

RMD was on my list but then I saw him in Jeans Overalls. . . not the long ones, the shorts, just a few inches below the knee, shorts. I threw up in mouth, washed up and crossed him off my list. There are just some clothes a man should never wear and Jeans overalls is one one of them.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by shylladear(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2008
R M D pics isnt he gushhhhhhh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Money Does Not Give You The Right To Disrespect Others — Singer Davido / Queen Nwokoye Rocks Simbi Inspired Hairstyle / Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.