Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? (34335 Views)

Flavour Flaunts His Sexy Body In An Elevator / Which Celebrity Would You Marry If You Had The Opportunity? / Which Celebrity Would You Bring Back To Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Hawkeye(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
Halle Berry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by erekere(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
for me it is beyonce knowles cos she really tickle my fancy i dont understand her goin out with the old big headed jayz can u imagine wat a young guy will do with aslim lovely body like ghers, God i am goin to eat her finish b4 help comes
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by femo2000(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
I think its Monique embarassed embarassed shocked Just kidding

I will really like to be lock with Dr. David Oyedepo
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sistajay(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2008
Will Smith.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by inuwabas(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2008
i will not mind stella damasu ,i like that lady so much.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by skolche: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
i'm currently in Naija. i know its very possible to get locked in especailly as a result of the electricity problems. i that case i go for INI EDO (check out d'banj's album, u'll understand what i mean)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A40(m): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2008
Pam Anderson
Hugh Hefs girlfriends
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by sistajay(f): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2008
Denzel Washington
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jaydude(f): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
oh my,mine would just be saint obi.hes d sexiest guy in my world!!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by xxxnaijaxx: 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
Stella Damascus or Chioma Chukwuka, Hmmmmmmmmmmm sexy xxxnaijaxxx@yahoo.com
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by xxxnaijaxx: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2008
jaydude, are u male or female?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jaydude(f): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
im a chic and y do u ask? ope im not snatching sum1s guy here!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by A40(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2008
What type of chic names her self jaydude

Pam Grier(When she was younger lol.I guess older women need love too)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by millco88(f): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
BILL GATES AND WARREN BUFFET
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by mikeonyi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
Aishwarya Rai or Angelina Jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Perle(f): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2008
esmorado
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by fatstan1: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2008
angelina jolly and halli berry
one and am in cloud nine the both at the sametime and its haven
dudes stay off these ladies so u dont make an enemy of me!!!!!!!!
hahaha
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dabreeze(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2008
lolĀ  cheesy Most Nigerian gurlz dun mind threesomes as long as celebrities r involved. Tv can b pwity deceivin' u noe. I'd prefer my ex-girlfriend. I kind of dun fancy the idea of shaggin'a total stranger celebrity or not. cool But hey sex is'nt everyfin'. I'd really love to av a word wiv' Barrack Obama,but not in an Elevator. And maybe Asa. wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2008
jay z and jermaine dupri, di guys fine no be small kiss kiss
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by suala: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2008
definitely MATTEW MCOUGHNEY
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by marydre: 4:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
Obviously yar adua grin grin grin cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by icezik1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2008
Angelina Jolie
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by lapagegirl(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2008
Bishop david Oyedepo or Dora (NAFDAC Boss)
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by jaydude(f): 1:52am On Jul 31, 2008
A-4o or woteva u call urself.wots ur business wit woteva i name myself.do u know wot a forum is all about?? better stick 2 urself n learn not 2 interfere wit oda peoples issues.Amebo-40
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Osbornpolo: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2008
I want to lock into an elevator with
EBUBE NWOGU.
Anyway i nid her association.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by SamMilla1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2008
Jackie chan.
for protection
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2008
Mos Def, Sexy Smart,Religious and can freestle like hell.
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmqXKbxDoJ0[/flash]
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by hacker1848(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2008
WHO BE THIS GUY
adetorosey:

ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!! ATTENTION PLS!!!

PLEASE TAKE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE AT www.pajet.net. YOU COULD HELP PROMOTE IT BY SEARCHING THROUGH THE GOOGLE CUSTOM SEARCH BOTTOM You WILL EARN COMMISSION FOR DOING THIS.
THANKS
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by AnthonyKil(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2008
Queen Latifah!!! Drew Barrymore!!! grin grin ;DTheir HOT
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by dupizzzle: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2008
babasuwe nw or koffi
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Madea19(f): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ice cube or Xizibit
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Like To Be Locked In An Elevator With? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2008
Ms Cleo.
Cherokee.
Jada Fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React / Who Wore It Better: Kate Henshaw Or Yvonne Okoro? / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.