Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) (70039 Views)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Beautiful Lady Completes NYSC, Marries & Gives Birth In A Single Year / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Crochet: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congrats Z
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by TakeThem: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
cool
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congrats.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dis abike no dey shame? always ass-licking the northerners. Let's talk about the likes of dem hush poppy... mumu pple
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congrats to her.

Check our combo deals

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
She was not wrongfully jailed anything... She was jus one of those who had long legs to get her out.. She probably didnt expect tramadol and some of these pills taken here to get her into trouble over there.. Jus attend any average party of these high class children den U'll understand

Oshey deputy imspector, after you finish the rubbish you're typing Google the story a read it.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thank God for her life
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
I hope they will rise yo the cases of others unlawfully detained.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nna men!

Who is she?

We don't know her here in Ajangbadi

What can a niggah do?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congrats to Zainab and all other ex corpers.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by winkmart: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thank God for your life sister
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by thenewsdude: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
check this out guys. Mind blowing stuff https://www.Instagram.com/pearls_of_Naija/
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
She was not wrongfully jailed anything... She was jus one of those who had long legs to get her out.. She probably didnt expect tramadol and some of these pills taken here to get her into trouble over there.. Jus attend any average party of these high class children den U'll understand

Our developer brothers are lucky Saudi Arabia is not easy for them .

There would have been a monthly harvest of Nigerian heads for drug trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by olumike001(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy
I don't know why I hate this woman(Abike Dabiri) with passion,
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

Very arrogant and disrespectful,
One of the most tribal bigot I've ever seen in my entire life.
Spit on her good-for-nothing, useless face. angry angry angry

Anyways, congrats to you Zainab Aliyu.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta
All based on what you read on social media.
Have you seen or interact with her?
I don't know her but your words ehn.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DCmonster: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
She did carry those drugs, because she definitely look like an addict. undecided
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congratulations girl
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by FrankwebdevO(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
She look like an addict
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yeye dey smell. If she was wrongly jailed, what has happened to those arrested for implicating her? Baba nla cover up +long leg
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Okay o

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
We wish her well
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Peachy14: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Thanks to Ordinary Ahmed Isa of Human Right Radio (Berekete family) for coming to her aid.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:

You speak like someone in nursery school, do you even have common sense?

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by vanunu: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

You speak like someone in nursery school, do you even have common sense?

Why are those who planted the drugs on her not in jail?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by paix(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
While Leah is still in captivity. The only certificate she has to show is the child she gave birth to for a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by jumper524(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:

We all know what her fate would have looked like if she was a Christian.

I mean, we all know why Buhari intervened.
this religion when una dey use as basis for political sentiment dey mumu una I swear.
if you had said she was rescued cos of her long leg, I'll agree but Na religion your eye go as if magu when dem jail recently Na christains.
besides we might still be wrong cos the girl might trully be innocent.
watin consine Saudi Arabia with Buhari?
even us citizens when fault their law them dey execute talk more of Nigeria.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by BigIyanga: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Who be her papa/mama?
How come none of the FAAN workers who allegedly implanted drugs has been arrested and charged?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by sevo(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

We all don't know....
Stop being a niggarrr of negativity and division

God bless Igbos
God bless yorubas
God bless Hausa
God bless Christians
God bless Muslims
God bless the president
God bless all my real niggarrrz
And God bless Nigeria

Bros, just roll another one...roll up something and pour up something
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Kubernetes: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:

Hmmm you and the 30 people that liked your comment Sha.Dont allow hatred and intolerance to kill u.Its a heart disease.
I never knew Xtians go for lesser Hajj.

3 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Reedone21(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:

. Hmmmmmmm
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Reedone21(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kubernetes:

Hmmm you and the 30 people that liked your comment Sha.Dont allow hatred and intolerance to kill u.Its a heart disease.
I never knew Xtians go for lesser Hajj.
. U’ve said it all��
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Moukandjo: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy
I don't know why I hate this woman(Abike Dabiri) with passion,
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

Very arrogant and disrespectful,
One of the most tribal bigot I've ever seen in my entire life.
Spit on her good-for-nothing, useless face. angry angry angry

Anyways, congrats to you Zainab Aliyu.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta
No dey join Niger Delta with your yeye talk because nobody hates them; everybody loves them. Let it end at "Igbo."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.