Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) (70042 Views)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Beautiful Lady Completes NYSC, Marries & Gives Birth In A Single Year / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
roszilman:

u're smart. We know how de xenophobic attack was treated bcoz they were igbo... Dats wht we get when fanaticisim and bigotry has choped some off. One nigeria bullshit

na only igbos dey live for south africa? Wailing wailer
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:

We all know what her fate would have looked like if she was a Christian.

I mean, we all know why Buhari intervened.
Must you put religion and politcise everything?
I guess your ignorant self can't remember when he PMB intervened in a case like this in thailand were Nigerians were on dead row because of drugs....
This case is different, she was innocent... And officials working at the airport admitted putting drugs in traveller's bags and hers happens to be one of them
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
She was not wrongfully jailed anything... She was jus one of those who had long legs to get her out.. She probably didnt expect tramadol and some of these pills taken here to get her into trouble over there.. Jus attend any average party of these high class children den U'll understand
And what if you judged her wrongly?
What will you tell God...
Is it because you are poor and don't have long legs?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
moscobabs:

Becarful so you won't die of hatred
Help me tell this person ohhh.
People won't know ones real story but will just judge...
This guy doesn't know Saudi...if she was guilty...they won't have released her...
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
dalass:
Happy for her grin

But, kudos to her, her leg long fa! God knows how many innocent souls have perished in Saudi... Especially blacks.... But the manner she was rescued on time too by our normally lackadaisical government, was shocking grin grin grin
Its shocking because you foolishly refuse to accept she was innocent...period
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
moscobabs:

Becarful so you won't die of hatred
Help me tell this person ohhh.
People won't know ones real story but will just judge...
This guy doesn't know Saudi...if she was guilty...they won't have released her...
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by amuwo1980: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
Na today, abeg
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Baloranking(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Slurity:
Raking up likes as if it will buy you an ice cream.

grin who know ls lala might credit my account

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by greggng: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Imagine such a beautiful head would've been chopped off like that of kudirat
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 1:22am On Jul 17, 2020
If I talk now dem go say I dey tribalistic.

Baba weh done sir

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by fareed69(m): 2:04am On Jul 17, 2020
donstan18:

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:
why being tribalistic.
no be ur fault, na d mod dey encourage una foolishness . na una go finish nairaland if care is not taken

shataaap!!!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by pquaver(m): 2:32am On Jul 17, 2020
Nbote:
She was not wrongfully jailed anything... She was jus one of those who had long legs to get her out.. She probably didnt expect tramadol and some of these pills taken here to get her into trouble over there.. Jus attend any average party of these high class children den U'll understand

Because she is the only one with long legs in Nigeria.. So why ain't we hearing other just like hers or the international officials who caught her decided we will let others pass but not her. Make we dey use number 6 for this country na.. Na wa oo see reasoning
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 2:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Chiii, that how they could have kill our innocent NYSC ZAINUB, am very happy for u sister, rid on and be very vigilante about peoples in life.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Arewa1408: 3:18am On Jul 17, 2020
Nbote:

Did you read and follow the story? Bros, nobi curse, i sure say you no fit get sense ever again.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Quantumheight(m): 3:22am On Jul 17, 2020
post=91787781:
Lucky Zainab you still come serve Nigeria .. anyway make I no too talk na children's educational tablets I dey sell. I want make your children how
dey learn
How much are u selling d tablet,can I see d picture on watapp 08168669939
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Johnnypetiz: 3:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Introducing the "9jaFH" Fashion App for all Fashion Lovers n Designers.

Download App on Android Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naijafh. Trust me you'll love the features provided.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 4:24am On Jul 17, 2020
while l Rejoice with her freedom and accomplishment, l know why the intervention from above was swift in coming to her aid. Hope such assistance will be given to all citizens in similar situation regardless religion.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:02am On Jul 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy
I don't know why I hate this woman(Abike Dabiri) with passion,
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

Very arrogant and disrespectful,
One of the most tribal bigot I've ever seen in my entire life.
Spit on her good-for-nothing, useless face. angry angry angry

Anyways, congrats to you Zainab Aliyu.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta

But what would Igbo or Niger Delta go and do in Saudi Arabia, it doesn't add up and it looks strange.Finally don't hate her because God does not hate people let a lone we his creation. Have a lovely day.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Next time carry drug go Indonesia
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by dalass(f): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Thetruthalways:

Its shocking because you foolishly refuse to accept she was innocent...period

You're the foolish one... Its too early abeg... Some idiots will just pass judgment anyhow in responding... Where on this beautiful earth did you get that idea I didn't believe she's innocent
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by crafteck(m): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2020
post=91787781:
Lucky Zainab you still come serve Nigeria .. anyway make I no too talk na children's educational tablets I dey sell. I want make your children dey learn

Na adult entertainment tablet she dey buy(tramadol)
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by peacemara54(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2020
Pete520:
Are you new completely to the world of I.T? Or you simply want to upgrade your I.T skills? Do you want to prepare in the best possible way to take advantage of for the boom in I.T jobs that will arise over the course of next decade? May you simply want to earn additional side income with these skills. Are you a parent worried about your child's lack of skills despite huge amount being spend on his/her tuition?

I have easy-to-follow pre-downloaded comprehensive video courses on various I.T skills u can master by yourself in ur house during this corona period. These are compilation of some of the best online Courses on e-learning sites like Udemy, Lynda, Skillshare, Packt, Udacity, Edureka e.t.c

Data Science (15 courses, size 62 gb)
Programming (10 courses, total size 32gb)
Web development (8 courses, size 50gb)
Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking(14 courses, 35gb)
SQL basic to advanced (3 courses, 18gb)
Mobile App Development (6 courses, size 50gb)

You get best value for ur cash when you order for all. Total Size is over 250 gigabytes. I will deliver to your doorstep on an ext. hard drive.

Aside the videos, each of the bundles also have awesome supplementary materials like hands-on projects, compilers, best-selling ebooks, interview questions & answer in case you got a Job offer e.t.c

Whatsapp me on 234-806 494 32 97 for more details

How to be certain these materials are real and truely worth the money after payment is of utmost concern. Not internet gathered articles, works and materials.

In- depth details of these courses so important not theory or summary. Assurance of getting at least, basic skills that will guarantee a freelance & non-freelance job.?

How can we prove these points?
Am interested and ready to pay a moderate fee but I just highlighted my concerns
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by loadedvibes: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Haba
crafteck:

Na adult entertainment tablet she dey buy(tramadol)
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2020
donstan18:
lies
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by YemmyKamor: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2020
donstan18:

People with your mindset needs to be banished from this land ...for good
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by blogbuilder: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Goldgps:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week.

You can see the speed your car moving.

You can Geo fence your car not to leave a particular state.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

PRICE IS #35.000

No ANNUAL RENEWAL, IT'S ONE TIME PAYMENT.
pm me on jodaj15@gmail.com
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by asorodayo1: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Call me or Whatsapp me 08030642024
Goldgps:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

You can check places where your car has been too for the whole week.

You can see the speed your car moving.

You can Geo fence your car not to leave a particular state.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

PRICE IS #35.000

No ANNUAL RENEWAL, IT'S ONE TIME PAYMENT.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by asorodayo1: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by toprealman: 7:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Rescued by the Nigerian government......stop ass licking Abike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.