Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,031 members, 7,828,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) (70043 Views)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Beautiful Lady Completes NYSC, Marries & Gives Birth In A Single Year / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by davidtemi(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2020
post=91787781:
Lucky Zainab you still come serve Nigeria .. anyway make I no too talk na children's educational tablets I dey sell. I want make your children dey learn
how much
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by phemmyfour: 7:29am On Jul 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy
I don't know why I hate this woman(Abike Dabiri) with passion,
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

Very arrogant and disrespectful,
One of the most tribal bigot I've ever seen in my entire life.
Spit on her good-for-nothing, useless face. angry angry angry

Anyways, congrats to you Zainab Aliyu.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta
The hate is on you cos you are depriving yourself peace of mind
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by virginchaser(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy
I don't know why I hate this woman(Abike Dabiri) with passion,
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

Very arrogant and disrespectful,
One of the most tribal bigot I've ever seen in my entire life.
Spit on her good-for-nothing, useless face. angry angry angry

Anyways, congrats to you Zainab Aliyu.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta

Nigerian civil war has really done so much damage to many that were not around during the war. Only God knows what their parents must have told them coupled with numerous bad administrators whom mismanaged Federal resources.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by loadedvibes: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2020
davidtemi:
how much
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by matrixme(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2020
The one that Ganduje the anti-corruption champion of APC paid 3 million for being wrongfully accused in Saudi Arabia, whom I guess she will be given a juicy spot in any relevant government MDA again with this news, I guess. Yes, we remember
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2019/05/15/zainab-aliyu-ganduje-%25E2%2580%258Edolls-n3m-kano-student-arrested-alleged-drug-trafficking-saudi-arabia/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwj2ssLp69PqAhUNoRQKHZBQB90QFjABegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw0P8Os6vC4VGFq24oQL9bfm
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2020
dalass:

You're the foolish one... Its too early abeg... Some idiots will just pass judgment anyhow in responding... Where on this beautiful earth did you get that idea I didn't believe she's innocent
So you think its her long leg that made her to be free...if one is innocent and proven to be...one doesn't need any long leg fool...
Bigger idiot
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by eievans(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Afolashade00:
grin
when jail tell her go out... she can't be among them... see laughs abeg
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Ihejirikakings(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Congratulations my dear sister.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by dalass(f): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thetruthalways:

So you think its her long leg that made her to be free...if one is innocent and proven to be...one doesn't need any long leg fool...
Bigger idiot

Obviously you are deranged!

I made mention that many innocent people still got decapitated right there in Saudi.

How many innocent men and women are in jails both in Nigeria and abroad without the Nigerian government intervention though innocent?

If you can't comprehend simple comments, that's your headache. Just gtf outta my mention! kiss kiss undecided
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Barbushe: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
donstan18:
We all know what her fate would have looked like if she was a Christian.
I mean, we all know why Buhari intervened.

Una brain no work. U dey crazeeee?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Thetruthalways: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2020
dalass:

Obviously you are deranged!

I made mention that many innocent people still got decapitated right there in Saudi.

How many innocent men and women are in jails both in Nigeria and abroad without the Nigerian government intervention though innocent?

If you can't comprehend simple comments, that's your headache. Just gtf outta my mention! kiss kiss undecided

Bleep you...you fucking bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.