Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) (70045 Views)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Beautiful Lady Completes NYSC, Marries & Gives Birth In A Single Year / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
olumike001:

All based on what you read on social media.
Have you seen or interact with her?
I don't know her but your words ehn.
like I said earlier,
I don't want to do anything with a tribal bigot like her.
Someone who thinks that her job profile starts and ends with westerners and northerners,
Then other Nigerians who's not from the aforementioned regions can go to hell.

Is that supposed to be the mentality of someone that holds the office of chairman of NIDC??
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Moukandjo:

No dey join Niger Delta with your yeye talk. Let it end at "Igbo."
get the hell outta my mention coz you don't know me.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by iswallker(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
She looks like a druggie... undecided
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
she no even fine sef mtcheeew
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2020
iswallker:
She looks like a druggie... undecided
i swear

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by hmohammed(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

We all don't know....
Stop being a niggarrr of negativity and division

God bless Igbos
God bless yorubas
God bless Hausa
God bless Christians
God bless Muslims
God bless the president
God bless all my real niggarrrz
And God bless Nigeria

This platform is becoming very irritating. Jonathan lost an election and some people are yet to move on. This is almost 7 years. I trip

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy
I don't know why I hate this woman(Abike Dabiri) with passion,
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

Very arrogant and disrespectful,
One of the most tribal bigot I've ever seen in my entire life.
Spit on her good-for-nothing, useless face. angry angry angry

Anyways, congrats to you Zainab Aliyu.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta

Gruntingly wailing, doubt wahala.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by iramure(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
donstan18:

We all know what her fate would have looked like if she was a Christian.

I mean, we all know why Buhari intervened.
dont start a religious war here. Let's unite Nigeria
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Congratulations Zainab Aliyu!
All the best in your future endeavours!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!

ExAngel007:
Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian lady who was wrongly jailed in Saudi Arabia for carrying drugs she had no knowledge of, and rescued with the intervention of President Muhammadu Buhari, has completed the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.

Shortly after she was released and returned to Nigeria, Zainab began the mandatory 1- year NYSC exercise and she just passed out with the
atest batch.

Abike Dabiri-Erewa, the chairman of the
Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, NiDCOM,
celebrated Zainab after she completed her
NYSC.

Dabiri-Erewa shared a picture showing Zainab flaunting her NYSC certificate and wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1283787660193144832/photo/1
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
AnanseK:

Our developer brothers are lucky Saudi Arabia is not easy for them .

There would have been a monthly harvest of Nigerian heads for drugs trafficking.
You see.,that can be possible. Immediately 2 or 3 are harvested, they will pick race to Biafra.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Gruntingly wailing, doubt wahala.
for someone that holds the office of the chairman of NIDC to think that her job status begins and ends with providing assistance to Nigerians of Northern and Western extraction and any other Nigerians who's not from the aforementioned regions can go to hell, is stupidity and bigotry.
Don't you think so??

That's if you have conscience and also not a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
olumike001:

All based on what you read on social media.
Have you seen or interact with her?
I don't know her but your words ehn.
Don't mind him, just because she no help him uncountable developerbloders who are on death roll in MALAYSIA and Indonesia.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
for someone that holds the office of the chairman of NIDC to think that her job status begins and ends with providing assistance to Nigerians of Northern and Western extraction and any other Nigerians who's not from the aforementioned regions can go to hell, is stupidity and bigotry.
Don't you think so??
Zainab Aliyu is chairman of NIDC?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Don't mind him, just because she no help him uncountable developerbloders who are on death roll in MALAYSIA and Indonesia.
you don't have conscience.
And like I said earlier, you guys are all the same.
Tribal bigots and conscienceless beings.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Zainab Aliyu is chairman of NIDC?
I'm talking about Abike Dabiri

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
like I said earlier,
I don't want to do anything with a tribal bigot like her.
Someone who thinks that her job profile starts and ends with westerners and northerners,
Then other Nigerians who's not from the aforementioned regions can go to hell.

Is that supposed to be the mentality of someone that holds the office of chairman of NIDC??
Instead of wailing here, you better talk to your developers bloders not to carry dat tin to Saudi for their flat.... will be harvesting like ripe oranges. Nothing consine my sister and her office.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Akharmony: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Give her appointment to NDLEA/ NAFDAC
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Instead of wailing here, you better talk to your developers bloders not to carry dat tin to Saudi for their flat.... will be harvesting like ripe oranges. Nothing consine my sister and her office.
in as much as I condemns drug trafficking,
I know the amount of effort she'd apply in trying to defend and make them appear innocent before the public, if the culprit is a northerner or westerner but let that same effort be applied to other Nigerians of Southern and Eastern extraction since she's called to server all Nigerians and not using her office to favor some.
That's all we ask,
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
in as much as I condemns drug trafficking,
I know the amount of effort she'd apply in trying to defend and make them appear innocent before the public, if the culprit is a northerner or westerner but let that same effort be applied to other Nigerians of Southern and Eastern extraction since she's called to server all Nigerians and not using her office to favor some.
That's all we ask,
Thanks.
Sorry, sorry. I thought you will fire back at me. But, let not our brothers Northerner, Southerners or Easterners get themselves into trouble deliberately and expecting someone to come to their aid, even not only in drug trafficking.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nbote:
She was not wrongfully jailed anything... She was jus one of those who had long legs to get her out.. She probably didnt expect tramadol and some of these pills taken here to get her into trouble over there.. Jus attend any average party of these high class children den U'll understand
You definitely did not follow the news then and you just jump into conclusions. She was wrongly jailed. Simple as A B C
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Olatemiseeni24: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
Well, am happy for u. if no be God, u for don killed for the sin u didn't committed but God pass them.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Slurity(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Baloranking:
Thank God for her life.

Hit that like button if you feel God dey your back like her cool cool cool

We're bossed up
Raking up likes as if it will buy you an ice cream.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
Her tooth pass 34 oo
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy
I hate her to the extent that I don't even want to hear her or associate with her.

But thunder would have fired your ass in the hands of Abike Dabiri, if you were to be Igbo or Niger-delta

Such hate would destroy you if you keep hating instead of loving her. Even if she has offended you before, you'll be the greater one if you start loving her.

Come to Jesus and the love of God will radiate through you.

Let Christ live through you.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by mufadem2012: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
See my signature!

Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
ExAngel007:
Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian lady who was wrongly jailed in Saudi Arabia for carrying drugs she had no knowledge of, and rescued with the intervention of President Muhammadu Buhari, has completed the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC.

Shortly after she was released and returned to Nigeria, Zainab began the mandatory 1- year NYSC exercise and she just passed out with the
atest batch.

Abike Dabiri-Erewa, the chairman of the
Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, NiDCOM,
celebrated Zainab after she completed her
NYSC.

Dabiri-Erewa shared a picture showing Zainab flaunting her NYSC certificate and wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1283787660193144832/photo/1

Tell him to do same for Leah Sharibu. Nigeria shouldn't forget about her in the hands of lunatics.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by kingRagnarr: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wen u see some ppls comments it makes me understand why we will never move forward in this world nd why some ppl will never succeed... i mean how can u judge ppl when u werent there nd u dont knw what happened how it happened
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
cheesy

wailing wailer....keeping playing the victim card....lots of northeners and south west have been executed or still languishing in saudi arabia prisons.....
Re: Zainab Aliyu Completes NYSC (Photos) by Ogbeniomo: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Eriggs:
why being tribalistic.
no be ur fault, na d mod dey encourage una foolishness . na una go finish. nairaland
There a big question that's begin for an answer: Does it mean that we don't have a people of her type in different prisons all over nigeria, dying every day i mean innocent ones,why federal gov. lgnore them,they did well by cgoing for her rescue,but what of those at home here languishing in different prisons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Form Of Child Abuse In A Nigerian Private Secondary School*pics / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out / Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.