Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. (1139 Views)

The Best Buhari Photoshop Picture. / #babagoslow: I Am Trying My Best – Buhari / Is This The Best Buhari Can Deck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
As if credentials will win the elections.

Buhari -

One time GOC- General Office commanding -
one time Minister of Petroleum & natural resources
one time head of NNPC (first head)
one time head of state. (not elected)
one time head of PTF

Ribadu -

AIGP
One tome head of EFCC

Ribadu studied law at Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, Kaduna State from 1980 until 1983, receiving a Bachelor of Laws degree. Following a year at the Nigerian Law School, he was called to Bar in 1984. He also earned a Master of Laws degree from the same university. He is a TED Fellow and currently a Senior Fellow in St. Antony's College, University of Oxford, UK.

GEJ -

one time deputy governor
one time governor in Nigeria state of Bayelsa
one time VP
one time head of state/President (not elected)

Jonathan holds a B.Sc. degree in Zoology in which he attained Second Class Honours, Upper Division. He also holds an M.Sc. degree in Hydrobiology and Fisheries biology, and a Ph.D. degree in Zoology from the University of Port Harcourt. After obtaining his degree, he worked as an education inspector, lecturer, and environmental-protection officer, until he decided to enter politics in 1998.

If credentials wins elections - who has the best?
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by Afam4eva(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
Buhari no go school? Not that it matters. just wanna know.
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2011
Buhari -

Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963
Attended Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defense Services' Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by Afam4eva(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
Education wise, Ribadu takes it. Experience wise, None.
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2011
I thought the doctorate degree surpasses the Masters degree?
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by Genbuhari3: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2011
M_J_Blige grin

Working towards the answer.

Ok, to make you the fool you wanted to make us, GEJ

mumu!
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2011
Genbuhari3:

M_J_Blige grin

Working towards the answer.

Ok, to make you the fool you wanted to make us, GEJ

mumu!

Your parents at home, if you ever have any.

LOL
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by tropicanaD(f): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2011
Stu-pid topic, even stu-pider poster! HAAAAAAA!
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by Muza(m): 12:29am On Feb 06, 2011
Vote BB for the bloodless revolution,and you will be glad you did,if not you'll forever live with a troubled conscience.

Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by kcjazz(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2011
How about what have they done with their education undecided

By the way, for most countries of the world having a law degree is like a prerequisite for politics, don't know why but maybe it has to do with the understanding the constituion. GEJ might just be breaking Guiness record as the first Zoologist ever to become presido grin
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by kcjazz(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2011
Thought I should paste for Buhari since your internet bandwidth no reach

[b]Mitary Training: Buhari does not fit in to the profile you wrote. In case you don't know Buhari graduated as a military officer (lieutenant) in Aldeshot UK. He went to the US National War College Carlisle in Pennsylvania from 1980 -1981. That is where the most respected officers of the US army such as Collin Powell attended to become generals. He was at the Defense College of India as well. By all military standards, his training is superb and the best any general can get in the world. Buhari was not some idle sitting General on baboon tree as you stated in your write up when he was in the army. In 1982-1983 when Chad took over our land with more than 19 villages like what the Cameroonians did with the support of France in the case of Bakassi, he then Brigadier Buhari led a successful operation as the GOC to push back Chad and reclaim our territory. If it was Buhari, there is no way as President, he will hand over Bakassi to Cameroon, that is true patriotism. I am not Buhari's relative and I have never met him in my life. But I have taken the pain to know a lot about him by reading facts because I believe among all the possible candidates vying for the Presidency now that may end up ruling Nigeria, he is the best qualified. Someone challenged me on the comments section of Sahara Reporters that I must compare General David Petreaus (The General Commanding Central Command in the Middle East of the US Forces) and Buhari; that is a tall order. They did not serve in the same army but still you have to give it to Buhari. Buhari as Lieutenant after graduating from the UK royal army fought in the Congo in 1964-65 as part of the first mission forces to stabilize the country during it first civil war and won the Congo Medal. He is comparable to Petreaus of US in terms of war command and strategy training. Petreaus Attended the US War College, Pennsylvania to become a General, Buhari went to the same college from 1980-1981 to be General even though Petreaus did, Buhari is his senior even by the US army rankings. Buhari fought a dangerous battle in Congo as a Lieutenant and won the Congo medal, Petreaus did not. Buhari fought in the Biafra civil war as a captain; Petreaus has not fought in a civil war. Buhari commanded an army division to defend his country against Chad, Petreaus commanded an army division to destroy a country Iraq. Now anyone who wants to can compare them.[/b]
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by Muza(m): 1:20am On Feb 06, 2011
^^^
nice 1
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by MaJBlige(f): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2011
tropicanaD:

Stu-pid topic, even stu-pider poster! HAAAAAAA!

Who is st upid? I read thru your posts and non of them made any meaning- sending your phone numbers and writting one liners that makes no meaning. Look for another word to use - this one makes u a scu m bag
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by tropicanaD(f): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

Who is st upid? I read thru your posts and non of them made any meaning- sending your phone numbers and writting one liners that makes no meaning. Look for another word to use - this one makes u a scu m bag

Upon all the sentences that you write you don't make sense. Can't even spell writing! HAAAAHAAAAA! your sibling must have a swollen neck!!

[size=35pt] LOL![/size]
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by ddcmachine: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2011
@ muza, u want a bloody revolution?
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by miqos02(m): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2011
u may not have good edu. credentials but u can surround yourself with people who have them. eg obj: soludo,iweala,akunyili,ribadu,el-rufai and so on
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by Muza(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2011
ddc machine:

@ muza, u want a bloody revolution?

well,for now i wud make do wit the bloodless one,but the bloody one is still on the table
Re: Credential, Credential - Who Has The Best? Buhari, Ribadu, Gej. by 10cirenoh: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2011
Buhari all the way.

Say no to mediocrity

say yes to the will of the masses

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Son-in-law Wins Ekiti Reps Seat . / 3 Dead, Others Wounded In Gombe Church Attack / Nigerian Newpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.