Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,075 members, 7,849,358 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down (1019 Views)

I Need Advise Guys, Kind Of Confused About The Kind Of Person I Am. / I Need Advise Guys!!! Pls Watch This Video. Was He Wrong Or Right??? / I Need A Mature Advise Guys Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by temijoshuaa(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
I met this lady in 2012 while at achool and we started dating same year. She is a very gentle and quiet girl and i am also quiet but better than her. She gives me no problem and does not demand too much. She earns a living for herself and comfortable. We are both 28 years.

I have one major problem with our relationship. We cant have good conversations together and we are not friends. Over the years, she has promised to improve in terms of communication, but i am not feeling it at all. We are not friends. Whenever we are together, i have to call my friends to have conversations and relieve my boredom. A friend advised me to go see her parents, maybe she will change afterwards, this did not change anything. Throughout our 5 hours journey from her parent's house to mine, we did not discuss at all, despite my effort to engage.

She does not show emotions. I have tried several times to get her angry, but she would not show emotions. One time, i did a photoshop of me having a video call with a naked girl, and i gave her my phone to check pictures. She saw the picture, but gave no emotion at all. She just checked it and scrolled to the next picture. I WAS FLABBERGASTED.

Please, its been 7 years in this relationship, and her parents are already talking about marriage. I need advise as i want a fun marriage, and be friends with my wife.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by richieray: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
She's is either tired of the relationship or seeing someone else at the moment,or probably holding on to something you have done/said unbeknownst to you.She would most likely not change,there is no compulsion in love.Know when to draw the line.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by Ugaboy: 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
I dont know where to advice u from
after 7years and u didnt suspect anything else but that, then step aside for people who have serious problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by heendrix(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
temijoshuaa:
I met this lady in 2012 while at achool and we started dating same year. She is a very gentle and quiet girl and i am also quiet but better than her. She gives me no problem and does not demand too much. She earns a living for herself and comfortable. We are both 28 years.

I have one major problem with our relationship. We cant have good conversations together and we are not friends. Over the years, she has promised to improve in terms of communication, but i am not feeling it at all. We are not friends. Whenever we are together, i have to call my friends to have conversations and relieve my boredom. A friend advised me to go see her parents, maybe she will change afterwards, this did not change anything. Throughout our 5 hours journey from her parent's house to mine, we did not discuss at all, despite my effort to engage.

She does not show emotions. I have tried several times to get her angry, but she would not show emotions. One time, i did a photoshop of me having a video call with a naked girl, and i gave her my phone to check pictures. She saw the picture, but gave no emotion at all. She just checked it and scrolled to the next picture. I WAS FLABBERGASTED.

Please, its been 7 years in this relationship, and her parents are already talking about marriage. I need advise as i want a fun marriage, and be friends with my wife.

Welcome to having a boring marriage
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by cfree14(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
This life sha. Just bcus ur girlfriend no gree vex, u tink something is wrong with her
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by bigpicture001: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
.. Simply tell her this ur concern....

Am certain.. Sh is acting up those attitude of not wanting to hurt or cause any mistake on her way to marriage.....

That's not the real her

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by austine4real(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin

She might be an introvert

She doesn't finds u attractive anymore

Try and crack jokes whenever u are together
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by Slawormir: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by Bola146(f): 4:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
7 years Tohhhh
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by Fidelismaria: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2020

So what are you still waiting for?

Breakup with that bore already

Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by chatinent: 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Seven years? Brother, why are you this ruthless? Why wouldn't she be emotionless?
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by chinchonglee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Better keep super glue somewhere cos ur heart is abt to broken.
It may be broken beyond repair sef but still keep super glue..
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by Hozil92(m): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ugaboy:
I dont know where to advice u from
after 7years and u didnt suspect anything else but that, then step aside for people who have serious problem.

I don't understand. Help me tell him o..
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by oazeez1991(m): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
She might be an introvert or so.
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by ModestGal(f): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Just here to laugh
Re: Please I Need Advise Guys. I Am Down by Mypeople2(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
temijoshuaa:

Brother, are you sure you are her number 1 ? You better check her phone now to determine your number in her list or nickname ,like maga, mumu,ATM, kolo,etc

(1) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Pounding Her Puna [watch Video] / 50:50 Responsibilities In Romantic Relationships / Black White Mixed Relations In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.