Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS (7346 Views)

I Can Only Marry A Man With Rolls Royce, Toyota Men Don't Toast Me- Lady / ‘I Wish To Have A Son Like Hushpuppi’ - Nigerian lady posts on Facebook (Photo) / Someone Just Told Me I Look More Like Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Stevengerd(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alishuis:
Oh men I just bought this car from my bet9ja winning o. Make una help me thank God. cool
Wash am for boys now
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Runjozi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hushpuppies:
You think that you're richer than me just because you win few millions of worthless Nigerian naira in a football bet.

That's funny!

big man should I drop my account details.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Iykesonwhyte(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Big congratulations bro!!! Make good thing follow reach me ooo grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Millennialaku(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
walebizz:
you are very useless for this comment... what has that got to do with the OP post?? just congratulate and move your ass off his mention
oga na sarcasm oh.....check his username grin grin
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Before you won that, millions of people sacrificed their money grin
Congrats

You are one in a MILLION that can actually win big from gambling

For those planning on joining bet9ja after reading this, check my second paragraph.

You can't win, you should not join.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Izzylife: 12:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations bro
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Ossheyy Roylse Royce with 3 Ojuju cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Congrats, but say No to gambling. undecided

Don't quote me undecided
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Alishuis: 4:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Austinosconst:
Congratulations bro.

Op it's a Toyota product not Rolls Royce. Look at the steering wheel.

Dont u understand the joke. E go reach u Jare. This year
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by haiti007(m): 4:55am On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations.
But people who don't play betting shouldn't think that it is a bed of roses.
If you secretly ask the op, he must have a story to tell
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Austinosconst:
Congratulations bro.

Nawao, go and put on glasses biko. Toyota ke, that's a confirmed Rolls Royce logo there.

Congrats bro and rocks your luxury car. I hope you invested some of the money though.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Lexusgs430: 5:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Austinosconst:
Congratulations bro.

You suppose know say, when pesin graduate from the school of Legedes Benz, any Toyota with rubber on the seats, would be like Roylse Royce......... grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by suxkill: 5:32am On Jul 18, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I want to start playing it but someone advice me that it's will later end in tears grin
But bro supposing am the one I'll use the money to JP this shithole don tire me cool

l take God beg you don't start. biko, ejoor, Dan Allah.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by div111(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2020
Hushpuppies:
You think that you're richer than me just because you win few millions of worthless Nigerian naira in a football bet.

That's funny!

omg!! lol
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Dufil(m): 5:59am On Jul 18, 2020
this guy na panel biter, and more he borrow dt money to do business with uber.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2020
suxkill:

l take God beg you don't start. biko, ejoor, Dan Allah.
Lol even the person also was beging me this way
Why you niggars don't want me to make from sports betting grin
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by michlins(m): 10:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Trust22:
Congrats... U for invest the money na
play your own bet,win and invest the money the way you want.

Investment advisor

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Samysearch(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Gambling is prohibited by God & hence the proceeds are like mirage. I will advice u stay away from gambling because it always ends in premium tears. Good luck as u move ahead in life.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by bjprodint(f): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
congrats.i will soon buy my own,i go buy the tyres next week.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by winkmart: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations brother
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Nairaboi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
The lack of understanding and failure of people to see sarcastic comments on this thread has shown majority of the comments are made by illiterates.
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by obataokenwa(m): 9:27am On Jul 19, 2020
tribalwarlord:
[s] Stupid adviser... Who advises a grown man on how he spends his money
A blind man saw dead body carried passed his street and he asked "are we going to do another wake keeping", before, does he see?
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Alishuis: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
obataokenwa:
A blind man saw dead body carried passed his street and he asked "are we going to do another wake keeping", before, does he see?

Hahahha
Re: Nairalander Buys Roylse Royce Like Hushpuppi PHOTOS by Harrykn: 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Uber loading, private driving, Else money to buy feul for your Rolls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: Her V*gina Is Too Tight For A D!ck To Enter - A Nairalander / This Is How To Toast A Girl Nobody Told You. / The Fine Art Of Being A Baboon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.