Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (73600 Views)

Rare Picture Of Head Of State Maj.gen Aguiyi Ironsi In Kano / The Truth Behind General Aguiyi- Ironsi’s Crocodile Swagger Stick / Nzeogwu; How We Killed Sardauna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:21am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

I used to live in Green bay

I hate those people

I wanted them to lose

But what can you do!

post it on this topic i want to see it wink and then remove it later
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 07, 2011
FL Gators:

I am just joking with [b]you [/b]jare. But you know that onlytruth is a tribalist. It's your pride  tongue

If Onlytruth would just change his moniker to OnlyLies, that would probably be the only truth he ever told on Nairaland.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

If Onlytruth would just change his moniker to OnlyLies, that would probably be the only truth he ever told on Nairaland.  

grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 4:23am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

TRUE!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:24am On Feb 07, 2011
ALj HArem:

Let me ask her first and if she keeps quiet, i will take it as YES

@Ileke:  Do you mind if I post youe picture for ALhaji Harem to see?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by alex101(m): 4:24am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

You are quite right. But also include, Onlytruth, wily-wily, allex 101 and mattazagi

[b][/b]@Jason123

Can you tell me how I am a tribalist. I have never insulted any tribe, the only thing I try to get across here is a message to my fellow Igbo. I will like you to please tell

me how my post(s) are tribal and not factual.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:25am On Feb 07, 2011
These people are attacking my brother in arms Onlytruth. The mafia is at it again!  angry

Stop spreading lies. Most of the Igbos like to correct the falsehoods that are being spread as well as discuss Igbo issues.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:25am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

ALj HArem:

Let me ask her first and if she keeps quiet, i will take it as YES

@Ileke:  Do you mind if I post youe picture for ALhaji Harem to see?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you know she will say no wink

just do it
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:26am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

post it on this topic i want to see it wink and then remove it later

Since she said Yes:

HAve it, but dont download it ok?

Isnt she hot?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

These people are attacking my brother in arms Onlytruth. The mafia is at it again!  angry

Stop spreading lies. Most of the Igbos like to correct the falsehoods that are being spread as well as discuss Igbo issues.

you have not interpreted what you posted angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 07, 2011
Atleast for the sake of honesty (ekiti trait), I'll admit that my brother Aigbofa is a tribalist. Dont deny it o.
But he does it when EzeUche begins his rewriting of history.

I'm also a tribalist. ehrrm duh!  undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:27am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

Since she said Yes:

Isnt she hot?

ok remove it now grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:28am On Feb 07, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

People are saving pictures now!
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 4:29am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

You are not serious.  undecided

alex101:

[b][/b]@Jason123

Can you tell me how I am a tribalist. I have never insulted any tribe, the only thing I try to get across here is a message to my fellow Igbo. I will like you to please tell

me how my post(s) are tribal and not factual.

Only a fool will take this writer of  yoruba extraction as being "concerned" for Ndigbo political plight. Everybody seem to be trying to extinguish the fire in the SE while ignoring the fire that is engulfing their zone. To my Igbo brothers, I sense a "political trap" to set us against our eastern minorities. Our support for GEJ should not waver, we must remain steadfast in our support so as to put the Eyo Ita issue to rest once and for all.

The enemy is despearate and does not want to see a political union between SS and SE, hence trying to sow the seed of acrimony. Ohaneze saw this game of desperation and has defeated in their devilish game. The so called "experts" on Igbo affairs have a problem with a minority (Jonathan) ruling Nigeria, and Ndigbo does not.

Yet, you are  not tribal. undecided
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

Since she said Yes:

Isnt she hot?

remove it before i download it and show my igbo wife how to look angry if she is to work with me outside angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Onlytruth(m): 4:29am On Feb 07, 2011
Posted by: jason123

Then, there is no hope for the Ndigbo.

As a matter of fact, there is great hope for Ndigbo because I can quickly articulate what Igbo political maneuvers in Nigeria should be.
Most of the Igbo politicians I see around at the center don't have any philosophy. They are just following other Nigerian groups in PDP, ACN and ANPP, helping to implement other groups' agenda. Igbo politician lethargy with APGA tells me that they've not learned anything from history. Only Ojukwu understood it well, but now he is missing.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:30am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

ok remove it now grin grin grin grin

Alhaji, do you like what you see?

You know you need to pay her dowry before you are allowed to talk to her, right?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by jason123: 4:30am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin. We have sick people on NL.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:30am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

interpret you post earlier angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2011
@ Ileke-Idi, it seems like fstranger is really really crazy about you.
Just say yes and let the love blossom.

Maybe if his love life is full of joy, we can rest from his often off topic tribal slur.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:31am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

Alhaji, do you like what you see?

You know you need to pay her dowry before you are allowed to talk to her, right?
how much is it, so ezeuche will not outbid me angry how much angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:32am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

shocked shocked shocked

I did not save it

Its just that I have an eidetic brain

I can reproduce almost anything I see without have to look at such thing twice.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

Na now you know?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2011
jason123:

I can see. If I was Toyin, I would be worried by now.  shocked shocked shocked

This is serious o! All jokes aside.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

EzeUche is rich, you will need to sell a lot of cows to come even close.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by Obiagu1(m): 4:34am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

Abeg, if you want joint bid with fstranger, that's fine with everyone.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:34am On Feb 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

I can see. If I was Toyin, I would be worried by now.  shocked shocked shocked

This is serious o! All jokes aside.

Epic fail!

How much do you have?

We spent money on thos thighs you know
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:35am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

How many cows do you have?
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:36am On Feb 07, 2011
Aigbofa:

EzeUche is rich, you will need to sell a lot of cows to come even close.

seriously angry

@ezeuche,

how much are u willing to offer

my offer is 200 thousand dollars right now
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by EzeUche2(m): 4:36am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

seriously angry

@ezeuche,

I be Igbo man. That is too high o! Especially for a Yoruba woman. grin

You win! I got to see the full picture.
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by aljharem(m): 4:37am On Feb 07, 2011
fstranger6:

How many cows do you have?

not much about 20,,.,. cows will not pay for a yoruba goddess kiss kiss

200 thousand dollars right now angry
Re: Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. by fstranger6: 4:38am On Feb 07, 2011
alj harem:

seriously angry
@ezeuche,

That is too low?

There is a lot of people I have to pay off

Also, those thighs alone are like 100000 dollars each, not to talk about those mounds of cowbell on her chest

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (43) (Reply)

Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.