Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (95882 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by yahmohy27: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2020
skimena:
the truth is my mind is not going the same direction with my body. my mind is saying no and my body is saying yes
Travel to a place and come back after some days with intention of no doing her wish otherwise you may not be able to get over the urge easily.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by sweetilicious(f): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2020
A married woman is a no no. To be honest, 6 years is too much for that man to leave her. So wicked of him to push temptations to her way. I had always opined that women can stay faithful in a long distance relationship if only their significant other communicate effectively and efficiently their commitment to them.When emotionally, you are not feeding their soul, definitely not their body cos of distance, then the devil will have a space in between. But,how do widows do it?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by layzie: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2020
Bossman25:
Oga she will carry the package give another Man jare!
The guy should be his brother keeper.
The guy went to Italy, you think say him go come back? What about corona.?
Make the guy enjoy jare!.......
Use her self do Baby Mama 2....

And this 'package' is the only package in that city? The neighbour is married with a child, y can't he do the same? The mentality of 'lets just eat up this free meal' is not the mentality of a successful person. Your advise says a lot about u.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Bossman25(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
He don't say let's eat up this package.
The package came to him. If he rejects, the package will go elsewhere.
The bro is single.....what if that package was his future wife nkoo....LMAO!...
Don't be too spiritual about everything broda.

layzie:

And this 'package' is the only package in that city? The neighbour is married with a child, y can't he do the same? The mentality of 'lets just eat up this free meal' is not the mentality of a successful person. Your advise says a lot about u.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by OtemAtum: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
joyandfaith:

yes. but the world religion is introduced as a word in 16 or 17th century to define concept of worshipping God or gods. Many churches and Christians are not following instructions in the Bible. Apostles foretold about apostasy in Christianity. After death of apostles, there were divisions among early Christians. Sooner, Roman catholic church became official church in Roman empire. and many pagan practices were infused with official church. Some Christians stood against that but they were not successfully. In 16th century, reformation caused serious cracks in Christendom and that was bane of numerous denominations we have today. to know the truth, you have to study Bible personally. now as foretold in book of revelation, political systems will be in alliance with world major religions. Many religious leaders are dining and wining with politicians. true Christians cannot win arguement against them. personal study of Bible has helped me in all aspects of my life. I am personally guided by Bible principles not Church teachings. many church goers cannot make reference to Bible but hold words of their pastors as divine instructions. is that not shameful?
But now that the Christianity religion has been used to achieve more evil than good, won't you consider replacing this tool of evil with the real truth? An expired drugs should be cast away, so is Christianity, or what do you think?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by euniselfyahoo: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wonders shall never end.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by joyandfaith: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
OtemAtum:
But now that the Christianity religion has been used to achieve more evil than good, won't you consider replacing this tool of evil with the real truth? An expired drugs should be cast away, so is Christianity, or what do you think?

should we discard science and technology because of many atrocities and evils that have been carried out by scientists?
We should not throw the baby out with the bathwater

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Casemiro(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

oga how far na. what later happened
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by skimena: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Casemiro:

oga how far na. what later happened
Smile. if u see sugar u nor go lick?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Casemiro(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
skimena:

lol... e depends on the type of sugar o.

Watin dey sweet fit cause pain
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Yaga22: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
skimena:
grin grin Sharp bad guy. grin grin
You no dull yourself atall.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

From your story..your apartment looks like face me i slap you type of house

Now this is it....we real niggarrrs don already know say you don make up your mind to bang her ass
So no matter wetin we say now nor go deter you from proceeding
As a real niggarrr way i be plus the fact say i be realist and also i nor be hypocrites...I go advise you to confirm first if the bride price of that woman was paid or they were just cohabiting...if the latter is the case then go ahead and bang her..but if her bride price was paid...my nigggar don't bang her
I remember my grandfather will always warn me...that banging a woman way them don pay her bride price dey hinder man progress except she can show a certificate of divorce or proove with evidence say she and the husband don really divorce
undecided
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by ArcToyin(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
skimena:
Last month made it 4 years since my neighbor travelled to Italy via the Mediterranean Sea. Thank God for him, he arrived safely irrespective of the hurdles on the way.

He left behind a beautiful young woman not up to 29 years of age and with a little daughter of 6 years old.

Prio to this time I wasn't close to the wife but as time goes by this woman started greeting me frequently, exchanging cd plates with me even joining me to watch movies sometimes. I started noticing she's hot with her sexy hairy body. One night she opened up to me that she needs the touch of a man if we could be doing it secretly because her husband still promise to come for her hence what she needs is someone to be touching her once in a while and it must be a secret.

I truely like the offer but I'm scared of betraying my neighbor by banging his wife. I'm still thinking about it.

Banging somebody that you are not married to is a big sin before God.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 18, 2020
skimena:

Sexy HAIRY body U say?��

1 Like

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by skimena: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Sexy HAIRY body U say?��
Sure
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 18, 2020
skimena:

Honestly I'm not judging u but if u weren't scared to initially get so close to her to be privy to such info then i see no damn sense in being scared now. You have already betrayed him by getting too close to that extent bro.. carry ur cross cheesy
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2020
skimena:
Sure

Lol U prefer hairy? I think it's not feminine. I gotta smooth as a baby's bum myself �
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by skimena: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol U prefer hairy? I think it's not feminine. I gotta smooth as a baby's bum myself �
it's a turn on for me.
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2020
skimena:
it's a turn on for me.

Well everyone has their own tastes. Enjoy�

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by SavageResponse(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
skimena:

How did this matter end?
Re: My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. by Mattsilva: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
I FEAR WOMAN, I FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMAN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.