Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt (41943 Views)

20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nkwachii(m): 11:32am On Jul 18, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin
Biafuro would have to remain an Online Country.
We have to save pigs from themselves.
We Nigerians declare it so. cool
cc: Lalasticlala, Myndd44
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Ask your ma... she was on me all night. grin
grin
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Arysexy(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
chiddyok:

May you never be helped by an Igbo person. May your water never be in the hands of my people. May you never need help from my people. You think stupid hurtful statements are jokes? May your words come back to haunt you if God wills it.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IvarTheBoneless: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
mnd44 lalaticlala sen om4j Jstwise
rule 2

IsaAbubakar u don start grin

Your paddy from way back...

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by PitexyBaba(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
But is this truly in Anambra?

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided

U be werey

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by michjunior: 11:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
I have always said it that Anambra is a cursed worthless poverty stricken state but people won't understand.. Just bc of 1k..all ills always on anambra kiss

The Gdp from anambra alone is bigger than the all of north east,north west and north central put together

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Prodigee: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
9jaDoomCountry:

I have watched your numerous posts in this platform and I am of the conviction that you need help. I have a culture of ignoring useless posts from useless people like you but I think I need to put you in your place because you are clearly nearing the express, I need to warn you before you cross the express and enter the market.
If you are not sick you would have known that the name Asuquo is not Igbo and there is no place in Igboland called Oron. It is very clear you don't know Awka is a metropolitan city and people from other places are living there. You think everybody is living in his village as you.
Everyday you come here to embarrass your parents. You think the Igbos are your problem? They are not. And your hatred on them won't change anything. Grow up or die hating those who don't know you exist.
[/s]
[s]
michjunior:

You should be grateful to God the igbos are still in this Shithole country of urs else your country would have been Unknown all over the world....
[/s]
[s]
michjunior:

The Gdp from anambra alone is bigger than the all of north east,north west and north central put together
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Kennydoc(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s]But is this truly in Anambra?

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided[/s]

Again, you're disgracing yourself with your bigotry and stupidity.

Haruna said, “On the 17/7/2020 at about 11:45am, police operatives attached to the Command Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) arrested one Friday Asuquo ‘m’ aged 27 years of Oron but resides at Enu-Orji village, Amawbia in Anambra State.

Friday ASUQUO the shooter is from ORON. Oron is in Akwa Ibom State.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
badoh:
The Police authority should investigate how he got the gun in his possession and trace the supplier. Some people are in illegal possession of fire arms and government out to round them up, collect the firearms and trace the source of supplies.

You are minding useless journalism?

He had problem with his neighbour and he ran into a church to collect gun. Church is now where they keep weapons. Believe everything you read online at your own peril especially in nigeria.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by wiseoneking: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided
You step absolutely Right, Ndi Anambra does not answer Asuquo or Araino. This is not Anambra name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nkwachii(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
I have always said it that Anambra is a cursed worthless poverty stricken state but people won't understand.. Just bc of 1k..all ills always on anambra kiss
cc: Myndd44, Lalasticlala

Rule 9

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
because of 1k i pity this country.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

IsaAbubakar u don start grin

Your paddy from way back...
haaa na you?
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by KosiGee(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
achierosion:
the shooter is not from Anambra but Oron.

Why not ignore him? You don’t respond to everything you see online. Can’t you see the guy has mental illness?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
How much will he spend now that e don enter police net?
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IvarTheBoneless: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
haaa na you?

Abeg remove am jare. Na the guy find my trouble. tongue
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by michjunior: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Arysexy:

When will u get sense? Friday Asuquo is now Igbo name?

Pls travel and expose your ignorance.

Asin ehh....the ignorance of some people makes me wonder if the free education didt help them

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nkwachii(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
conductor263:
Thunder fire your mama toto. The foolish mods will not see these confusionists
The mods are biased, they are mostly yoruba mods

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Anger is a killer, look at what he has brought upon himself because of anger. Thank God for my life and my parents mostly my dad that thought me anger management..that is exactly what I am teaching my children now.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
michjunior:

oga lie small small na.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by tunjilee003: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

and the deed has been done...
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Aiyk2333: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

I blame the mods, they can ban me for all they want but they're very stupid not to have noticed this very person jumps and tribally incites every post with an igbo mention even without checking if the perpetrators are igbos or not.
it's really shameful how they're allowing this vagabond gain relevance, it's disgusting.
I hope you and the mods who overlook this, I hope y'all die in ur hate

4 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Golan007: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Where did he even get the pump action from?

Must be an aspiring armed robber.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Abeg remove am jare. Na the guy find my trouble. tongue
done
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Arysexy(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2020
michjunior:

Asin ehh....the ignorance of some people makes me wonder if the free education didt help them

Free but worthless education. Most of them can't differentiate ijaw name from Edo name. Any name outside Yoruba and Hausa is Igbo name to them. They wallow in ignorance. Very shameful

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Cantonese: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Why is it that those who bear the name Asuquo are always known for the wrong things? So also are the names Okon and Edet. The names are always associated with houseboy, maiguard, washerman, rape, ritual killing, etc.

Abeg make una no quote me o if una name na any of those names and una be better people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Golan007: 11:45am On Jul 18, 2020
layzie:

Pls read.

I'm actually more curious how the perpetrator knew about the shiny pump action hidden in a church, unless he kept it there

That's what they do.

Use the cloak of religion as a cover up.

Imagine the police getting intelligence report on such arms being stored in a church, how many people would believe?
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nkwachii(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Aiyk2333:

I blame the mods, they can ban me for all they want but they're very stupid not to have noticed this very person jumps and tribally incites every post with an igbo mention even without checking if the perpetrators are igbos or not.
it's really shameful how they're allowing this vagabond gain relevance, it's disgusting.
Look at how Airforce, Mannabbgrills hiding under another moniker is calling Ibos slaves, but these 10.000 naira monthly salary mods refused to do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Golan007: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yorubas try and be moving about...

all these post is seriously a dent to awolowos free education and the over widely educated and sophiscated sw.

someone from oron now anambra.....

no wonder ajegunle and surulere are like that instead of moving they rather compact inn one room with one socket typing trash....lol

ewoooooo

Oron is no longer Biafra?
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nokatakata: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

cheesy grin I dey test you my brotherly... e be like say the news na Ibadan express news ooo. How a whole Anambra go get that kind background? Where the mansions? Where them bentleys and ferraris.. how can a billionaire shoot his friend because of ordinary 1k. Maybe it was 1 billion the reporter wanted to type. The guy wey hold that gun go get like 3 properties for lekki, 1 for banana island, 3 for abuja, 2 for kano, 4 for delta and maybe 2 or 3 for Malaysia cheesy
This news must be afonja fake news grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Arysexy(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Aiyk2333:

Shit happens here cos some of the mods are tribalistic.

Don't be surprised to see the goat commenting on threads this evening while Ur commission deleted and ban placed on you. Some mods are worse than who you quoted

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Damsman10(m): 11:49am On Jul 18, 2020
OVB123:
Is like frustration has eating deep into the heads of our people, if not, how can some killed his fellow human being because of #1,000? May God help us ooo!

It's the same reason someone in debt murdered the young CEO of Gokada.
Since this is the sick metality people have grown, it's better to stop borrowing some people money niyen; Just dash what you can when they ask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prostitute Strangled In Lagos Hotel Room / Gunmen Assassinate Engineer, Michael Ebirien- Agana In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Swiss-Cameroonian Man Kills His 3 Children (Very Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.