Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt (41986 Views)

20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nokatakata: 11:51am On Jul 18, 2020
achierosion:
the shooter is not from Anambra but Oron.

Taa! kpuchie ọnụ tongue
He is from the 'rand of the lising sun' cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nkwachii(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
nokatakata:

cheesy grin I dey test you my brotherly... e be like say the news na Ibadan express news ooo. How a whole Anambra go get that kind background? Where the mansions? Where them bentleys and ferraris.. how can a billionaire shoot his friend because of ordinary 1k. Maybe it was 1 billion the reporter wanted to type. The guy wey hold that gun go get like 3 properties for lekki, 1 for banana island, 3 for abuja, 2 for kano, 4 for delta and maybe 2 or 3 for Malaysia cheesy
This news must be afonja fake news grin cheesy
Mannabbgrills twin brother
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by AnanseK(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
The man with gun cannot be 27 years old. He is at least 43.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Jackmj(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2020
Haba because of 1k, Igbo people are too obsessed with money

Na so last week I bought something from this igbo boy and forgot to collect my balance, As I went there later this guy just dey shout anyhow dey deny dey chance me ..
I just left him with the money to avoid this kinda situation

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by brainhgeek(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2020
1. Attempted murder
2. Illegal possession of fire arms
3. Etc
Him jail term go long gaan.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Aiyk2333: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2020
nkwachii:
Look at how Airforce, Mannabbgrills hiding under another moniker is calling Ibos slaves, but these 10.000 naira monthly salary mods refused to do anything about it
This thing is already looking like an agenda

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Phenom10101: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Eastern Nigeria and bad news lately.
You are an idiot. Which part of Nigeria have the highest rate of crime. Anuohia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nokatakata: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I have watched your numerous posts in this platform and I am of the conviction that you need help. I have a culture of ignoring useless posts from useless people like you but I think I need to put you in your place because you are clearly nearing the express, I need to warn you before you cross the express and enter the market.

If you are not sick you would have known that the name Asuquo is not Igbo and there is no place in Igboland called Oron. It is very clear you don't know Awka is a metropolitan city and people from other places are living there. You think everybody is living in his village as you.

Everyday you come here to embarrass your parents. You think the Igbos are your problem? They are not. And your hatred on them won't change anything. Grow up or die hating those who don't know you exist.

But are igbos particularly from Anambra not all billionaires? He dropped that comment based on what you guys make us and the rest of the world believe. Billionaires..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2020
The mod that banned me for the harmless comment below but turned blind to the vituperative comments on this thread, your portion in hell fire is still undergoing massive construction

I wonder when Afonja became a tribe but ipob, ipigs, flat head, nyamuri is not.

Your partiality and bigotry is legendary.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Golan007:

Oron is no longer Biafra?

look for who to argue that one if such gives u sleepless night
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Agugbadin: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
But is this truly in Anambra?

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided

Why is there so much crime in Anambra and so much crime committed by Anambrarians in and outside the country. Example Evans the billionaire kidnapper, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm!
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nokatakata: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Aiyk2333:

I blame the mods, they can ban me for all they want but they're very stupid not to have noticed this very person jumps and tribally incites every post with an igbo mention even without checking if the perpetrators are igbos or not.
it's really shameful how they're allowing this vagabond gain relevance, it's disgusting.
I hope you and the mods who overlook this, I hope y'all die in ur hate

See painment...o ja weyrey Lara je. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Ndo my blother.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Chinobastardaw: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
nkwachii:
cc: Mynd9
No rule was broken and you know this.. Cry cry babe

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by ContractKiller: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
I don't fúck slúts who have been passed around from Ogbomosho to Kaura Namoda, so it couldn't have been your Mom I fúcked last night. Probably your sister though.

IvarTheBoneless:

Ask your ma... she was on me all night. grin
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by jubrilELsudan: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2020
HE OBVIOUSLY SHOT HIM WITH A BIRD SHOT AND NOT A BUCK SHOT, THAT'S WHY HE SURVIVED.

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Golan007: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

look for who to argue that one if such gives u sleepless night

grin
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nokatakata: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
nkwachii:
Mannabbgrills twin brother

cheesy grin ; cheesy

Alaye calm Dan...no go use pump action kill person ooo. I sure say you self go get like rpg and all sorts of weapons as billionaire wey you be..

biko were ya nfe
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Aiyk2333: 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jackmj:
Haba because of 1k, Igbo people are too obsessed with money

Na so last week I bought something from this igbo boy and forgot to collect my balance, As I went there later this guy just dey shout anyhow dey deny dey chance me ..
I just left him with the money to avoid this kinda situation
hopeless and hapless fool. Read u refused now see how u have embarrassed ur sorry self

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by nokatakata: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Chinobastardaw post=91837730]
No rule was broken and you know this.. Cry cry baby...he wants to see his mummy....shame[/quote]

cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by chukwuibuipob: 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided
d pig with local bangles on his leg is truly nomadic herdman develop er
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Onlinesmart: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by winkmart: 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Man unkind to mankind
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by BigTableShaker(f): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Everybody in Anambra are billionaires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Jabioro: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
The cost of the bullets is actually more than the debit..the wahala he would face now is going to be unnecessary to his foolishness previous action..and his going to died for not be himself.The anger pursuing him has turned his back at him..
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Apologize(m): 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Na dem nah? Normal level
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by chukwuibuipob: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Anambra people ehhn....

They will deliver machette cuts over mango sef. grin
Igbos don sufa
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by majamajic(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

U need to read before comment ,

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

The empty chestbeaters are coming for your neck,run man,run !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by majamajic(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Oron is not in Anambra state mind u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.