Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,311 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt (41991 Views)

20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
But is this truly in Anambra?

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided
Fool can't you control your hate attitude for once and read through articles before commenting? But let me help your useless sense, both the suspect and the victim are neither from Anambra or Igbo in the first place. The suspect were clearly stated to be indigent of Oron in Akwa Ibom state. Some people like you who doesn't have brain do pretend as if they have, but why your own case is in a very sorry state is what I don't understand.

Meanwhile somewhere in Demon republic of Oyo

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by majamajic(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jackmj:
Haba because of 1k, Igbo people are too obsessed with money

Na so last week I bought something from this igbo boy and forgot to collect my balance, As I went there later this guy just dey shout anyhow dey deny dey chance me ..
I just left him with the money to avoid this kinda situation

So u don't know where Oron is ?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by iammolise(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Poverty sad.(SMH)
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by donPhill(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
see wetin poverty de cause, instead wey Sadiya Farouq go do justice with palliative and npower, she go take everything go her village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by micflo28(m): 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
How come he has a gun. Who issued him a riffle. Who licensed it. Though it's annoying to have a debt unpaid but this is not the best way to go about recovering it. More reason I stopped loaning people. They find it hard to pay back. I simply tell them that I don't have. Is that guy really 27?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by obyrich(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided
Tribalism has finished you already. So you didn't read that the man is from Oron?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by kadraxkyle(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
i fear Anambra people. Igbo Amaka killing over 1k. nawao

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by obyrich(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
majamajic:

So u don't know where Oron is ?
Don't mind them. Most of them have never travelled out of their village.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by majamajic(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Comments here shows that people has been waiting to rope easterners lately, I hail una

Oron in akwa ibom has immediately turned to a village in Anambra , most people from that zone do come Anambra for security jobs , where they have access to pumps , this is case of Oron to Oron person , incident happened in Anambra anyway

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chinobastardaw:
I have always said it that Anambra is a cursed worthless poverty stricken state but people won't understand.. Just bc of 1k..all ills always on anambra kiss
Ewedu eating demon go and read the article before exploding in your hate.

Meanwhile somewhere in demons republic......

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by emperor863(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

I feel you bro. What a nice satire.

In the real sense, those that have relocated out of that poverty enclave are more reasonable, humble and accommodating than the ones left behind in their caves.

It is those left behind in acute poverty (like this man who would rather kill because of one thousand naira) that are causing problems every where - Naira land included

Believe me, the wealthy or rich ones who have sizeable properties in civilized parts of the country hate the ipob rats with a deep passion.

We should investigate the relationship between poverty and agitation for 'the online republic"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by majamajic(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
obyrich:
Don't mind them. Most of them have never travelled out of their village.

All these igbo amaka that people were shouting on every thread since last week , this shows it's not going down well with some people , they see this as opportunity, not minding the details of the news

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IvarTheBoneless: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
ContractKiller:

ContractKiller to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
I don't fúck slúts who have been passed around from Ogbomosho to Kaura Namoda, so it couldn't have been your Mom I fúcked last night. Probably your sister though.

grin grin grin

That made you suicidal and i thoroughly enjoyed crushing you tongue grin

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Kinematics: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ndi potopoto una well done oo
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Godsonkemz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
GMBuhari:
Reminds me of my beloved YouTube video "You wouldn't believe it if it wasn't caught on camera"

If that happened in a pretty remote area some idiots would have blame herdsmen

Oh and let's pretend we didn't read the part where

Because its normal

Ẹyin wèrè gbogbo
I bu anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Aiyk2333: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
emperor863:

I feel you bro. What a nice satire.

In the real sense, those that have relocated out of that poverty enclave are more reasonable, humble and accommodating than the ones left behind in their caves.

It is those left behind in acute poverty (like this man who would rather kill because of one thousand naira) that are causing problems every where - Naira land included

Believe me, the wealthy or rich ones who have sizeable properties in civilized parts of the country hate the ipob rats with a deep passion.

We should investigate the relationship between poverty and agitation for 'the online republic"
Another rached idiot spotted. innoson isn't based here in the east right? poor bigoted he goat. you won't take time to read a post u jump to corroborate bigotry. illiterates

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by bassman007(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
bigbananai:
i knew it.. once you hear bad useless news, it is always calabar
Abeg where did you see Calabar in this story. The shooter is from Oron in Akwa Ibom State and the crime was committed in Anambra. I'm still looking for where you saw Calabar undecided
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Emes101(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Try and read well next time, the man is from oron in Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Catdriges must be cheap in anambra.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
bassman007:
Abeg where did you see Calabar in this story. The shooter is from Oron in Akwa Ibom State and the crime was committed in Anambra. I'm still looking for where you saw Calabar undecided

An owoibibio affair.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by double77: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
THEMORALMEN:
Well the situation on ground now. has actually make a lot of people go banana at a sligth provokation.
u might just greet someone gudmorning and he will smear at you as if you are the reason of the hardship in his life.
Tori 1k well it not new the other one wasted some peoples life wit a token of 500naira each.
WE THEMORALMEN SAY"
aye laba, aye lao fisile loo (we meet all here, we leave all here).
dont be surprise bad thing will always happen.
Look at them when they rape their daughters and behave foolishly they will blame Buhari and hardship. instead of them to line up and jump into River Niger one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Rotimi47: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
See shackles 4 d criminal legs shocked
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Orange22: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by ContractKiller: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

IvarTheBoneless:

I thoroughly enjoyed fúcking my own mother and now I am suicidal cry
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Xpol: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
I've lived with akwa ibom and calabar people in our village and I know them very well if you have any hot argument with anyone of them and he rush inside his room please don't ever make the mistake of waiting for him to come out, just run for your dear life. they are not the type that will bring out cutlass and gun just to scare you.

It's your boy Xpol I'm coming out with a hot bangers soon title Bad Government, killing and Kuruna watch out
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Orange22: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by toprealman: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Following the altercation, the suspect quickly rushed inside one city of restoration church Amawbia, brought out a pump-action gun loaded with four live cartridges and allegedly shot the victim at his back. shocked
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Orange22: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[/s]
Stale and crapy tale undecided
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IvarTheBoneless: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
ContractKiller:

ContractKiller is suicidal because Ivar crushed him grin
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by ContractKiller: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

I have been stripped naked and flogged like a stubborn goat after I was caught on top of my mother. I am so ashamed kiss cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos / Jealous Housewife Bathes Rival With Acid, Jumps Into River Niger / Ghanaian Woman Slumps After Seeing 'Dead Husband' In Another Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.