Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt (42000 Views)

20-year-old Man Connived With Friends To Kill His Stepmother In Anambra Over N1m / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IvarTheBoneless: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
ContractKiller:

Contractkiller to his useless homosexual father:I have been stripped naked and flogged like a stubborn goat after I was caught on top of my mother. I am so ashamed kiss cry

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by grandstar(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
I'm surprised the victim survived the shooting. Wow
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Fidelcashboy: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
But is this truly in Anambra?

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided
At your age you never get sense?

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by DarkJeddi(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Stale and crapy tale undecided
As stale as 3 days ago..

Igbos shoots for #1000 and you people kill for #500..

Una well done,Accommodators.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
bassman007:
Abeg where did you see Calabar in this story. The shooter is from Oron in Akwa Ibom State and the crime was committed in Anambra. I'm still looking for where you saw Calabar undecided
that name na proper calabar south name
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by jrusky(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Anambra again
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Chris4sur: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
I thank God the victim is still alive and receiving treatment. Where did he get the gun from? It is just a pity that people would use a gun to threaten the life of an innocent man who is not even a threat to his own life.

Where are we heading to in this country? This is a very serious issue that the government needs to seriously look into(Possession of ammunition)
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by abduljabbar4(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
This can't be true. Poverty only exists in the north. Rilwayne001 and Realtalk20 can attest to that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by ThatFairGuy: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
27yrs? See as he looks like someone old enough to beget me! ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Stale and crapy tale undecided

SHUT UP THERE FAST!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Rilwayne001: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
abduljabbar4:
This can't be true. Poverty only exists in the north. Rilwayne001 and Realtalk20 can attest to that

No.. Poverty exists everywhere, no one's denying that. However, a reported research by world Bank found 87% of Nigerian poverty rate exists in the North. In case you missed the news, you can read here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/world-bank-north-accounts-87-poor-people-nigeria/amp

So yes, other regions have people in abject poverty too, albeit just 13% of the Nigerian population.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by GMBuhari: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
please stop crying and face reality
Godsonkemz:

I bu anu mpama
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Uchasa(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Because the Anambra people we know are very rich. I understand everybody in Anambra owns at least 2 mansions.

This is in addition to at least 4 to 5 duplexes in Lagos owned by each which they give out to afonjas for rentage.

So, it is obvious any Anambra man cannot kill because of even 100m, impossible. undecided

Your eye is paining you abii...does Asuquo sound like an Igbo name left alone an Anambra name,can't you see he is from Oron,Akwa Ibom state.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by zudozz: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
in d east every eeediot ve access to guns especially pump action in the name of vigilanteh!
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by armadeo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
1k.

Well that dude killed for 5h.

Another slaughtered a woman for 3k

Nigerian porverty is unique.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by blackslayer: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
How in the world is that grandpa a 27 year old? Not possible!
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by IpobAntidote: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Chai, you sabi the chestbeaters pass anyone. I beg no forget say na dem demalso own NY and LA too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by abduljabbar4(m): 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:

No.. Poverty exists everywhere, no one's denying that. However, a reported research by world Bank found 87% of Nigerian poverty rate exists in the North. In case you missed the news, you can read here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/world-bank-north-accounts-87-poor-people-nigeria/amp

So yes, other regions have people in abject poverty too , albeit just 13% of the Nigerian population.

That's a good start.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by JubrilBuhari: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

They are from Akwa Ibom not Anambra.
Senseless Yoruba troll.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by JubrilBuhari: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
bigbananai:
that name na proper calabar south name
Not true, Asuquo is a typical Oron name.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Siberia01(m): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Anambra again
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by brain54(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
see how poverty make 27year old man look like 42 years old....poverty na really bastard!
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
JubrilBuhari:

Not true, Asuquo is a typical Oron name.
aburo all of una na same. those akwa ibom sef worst pass calabar
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by bergs2: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Suspect also confessed to the offence voluntarily while an investigation is ongoing after which[b] he would be brought to book.”[/b]

Which book?
Where is the book?
Pls, disregard this cock and bull story or believe it at ur own detriment.

Those who'd qoute me should answer these questions:
1.What does this alleged culprit do for a living?
2. If he is not a security agent, how could he afford a gun but could not forfeit 1000 naira to the point of wasting a live ammunition?

The Nigerian police is only a gateway to great misinformation and societal threat.
Confront a police man and his next line of action would be to shoot you and allege one unfathomable crime against you.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Hotice085: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
I don't believe this story
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Psoul(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Log out from your social media Accounts.
Now, Log in to your Bank Account.
What you sees there is the real you
And not that person you make us to believe in ur social media accounts.
If you feel happy about the person you saw in that your Bank Account, good.
If you are not happy about what you saw, then it's time to have a rethink.
Only you can tell yourself the truth.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Marknsukabag: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yorubas try and be moving about...

all these post is seriously a dent to awolowos free education and the over widely educated and sophiscated sw.

someone from oron now anambra.....

no wonder ajegunle and surulere are like that instead of moving they rather compact inn one room with one socket typing trash....lol

ewoooooo
The dumbest people in the world live under brown roofs.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by Reference(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
I like his designer, Portugese, slave trade era ankle restraints.... nifty. The NPF are really at the cutting edge of local content.
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by SavageResponse(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Violence is not the answer however some debtors can really piss one off!
Re: Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt by bizzibodi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Upon killing themselves to extinction!Chukwu okike Abiama Why did U allow this??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos / Failed Armed Robbery Incident In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.