Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation (45879 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Strongbest(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2020
I am worried. This isn't a good development at all.

Where did we get it all wrong all of a sudden, even in the military?

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by mrkings84(m): 10:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Good news to bh

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Obierika(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Who can blame them?

They are being slaughtered like chickens by insurgents in the northeast
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by jericco1(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Na why dem join in the first place? undecided
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by tillaman(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Everything is falling apart

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2020
So soldiers can actually Resign

Then what are they sensible ones waiting for?

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Inhabitable1(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
NDDC, NCDC,EEDC,NAFDAC,CPC,APC,NNPC and INEC na their headquater, C at the end means corruption, the early you know.......... grin

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Beverlyjean(f): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
nothing would've made them quit the army if they're truly passionate about the job. Real soldiers don't quit. This can only happen in a country where unemployment, instead of passion, pushed young men into military career. I'm not saying the allegations they made against their superiors and high rank military officers are false, but a real soldier wouldn't have quit. His passion for the job would've overridden those challenges.

Akuko...they are human beings and not programmed robots

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
More will still join.. There is poverty in the land
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ofiko123(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Soldier go soldier come Barrack remain..
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Perfecttouchade: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Morale is high anymore, morale low now o..these men are sacrificing their lives for the safety and security of this nation and they aren't getting good compensation, it's a pity..I no blame those wey resign o..mi o le wa ku(soldiers)
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Philinho(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Even some senior officers are planning to go
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by bizhop01: 10:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Evidence of good governance
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by blowjohn(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2020
realstars:
Its Time We Start Fighting For Ourselve, And Not Looking For Who Tf Fight For Us.

Hiw many people have u fought? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2020
No they should keep chasing innocent ipob protesters with banners and microphones while the real terrorist are having field day in North , gaining ground, encroaching the region gradually

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by dingbang(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Few mins later.

Nigerian army denies the news about their men resigning .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by big7: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Let them resign before they are used as sacrificial lamp b4 their milk sucking generals...those from the south east amongst them should fall back to the region set up a form of resistance cos the inflock of those jihadist to the south will be mouth watering.. That is what the buhari caliphate want... Get the military guys frustrated and make those in service leave and make those aspiring abandon there admiration to join the force so this jihadist can overrun the country thereby spreading ismalization or you die agenda... But we from the southeast are wiser now.. Yes we will be on the look out. It's best they resign fall back home and form defence line for the region and if other southern region feel they need such best integrate your resigned officers into amotekum or so and let the eastern governors also speed up the creation of the regional security outfit... Nigeria is about to explode.. We are in for the last ride before it goes off into ashes... I doubt Nigeria will still remain one before 2023...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by DelphiOracle(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
nothing would've made them quit the army if they're truly passionate about the job. Real soldiers don't quit. This can only happen in a country where unemployment, instead of passion, pushed young men into military career. I'm not saying the allegations they made against their superiors and high rank military officers are false, but a real soldier wouldn't have quit. His passion for the job would've overridden those challenges.
there is that thing that keeps the passion burning. If that thing is no longer there, passion will die.

4 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by DoubleEngine007: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Buhari got nothing to loose.. Epa don old,and his kids are doing well.. But you see the mumu zombies that voted him there the second time,they are the problem of this country. Even when the cry cry baby atiku wasn't an option, there were other candidates that should have been given opportunity.. Change una find,Change una see.. Na next level una find,na next level una go see..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Brushstrokes20: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Imagine what burantashi and his lifeless boss has reduced the shithole to!..... Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Kuginzi: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
BIAFRA is the answer!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Sunnyja: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
So a real soldier won't quit even when it's evident that the system has been sabotaged?!

5 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2020
They court martial those ones too embarassed
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Islam always win in any agenda that favour it..!

Imagine the very people whose interest you lay down your life for are partners with the enemies...! Islam is the word.

What Islam has joined together let no ''Infidel soldiers'' put asunder..!

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by NAMYID: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2020
This is absolutely far from good news. Our national security is at risk. We know our security systems are terribly bad but with this resignations I think we are the point of breaking.

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by realstars: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2020
blowjohn:

Hiw many people have u fought? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wrong Question.

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by SocialJustice: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Oga Colonel sir, so you mean when a person want to kill themselves for nothing, they should join the army? Welfare of soldiers must be taken care of.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by EmekaBlue(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2020
COWARDS

if any soldier try bully me for my civilian life ehn

una go see me for FP wetin i go do
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by iamgprince: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2020
grin
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by uc4uandc(f): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2020
This has been the plan of the Hausa Fulanis. They have taken over the country's power.
Presidency
Senate
Ministries
Military
They want more non Fulanis to resign. This has been the structure since the beginning. They crave to Islamize Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by PopeFlatino(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Please can someone help me with just #1000 airtime inorder to be able to participate in my new institution's online lecture by 3pm today .. please.

My borrowed airtime is just 25 mb left cry
Please help me I don't wanna Miss the class please..God bless

+234 810 780 1533
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by iamgprince: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2020
EmekaBlue:
COWARDS

if any soldier try bully me for my civilian life ehn

una go see me for FP wetin i go do

yes we go see your over battered face for FP grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Man Without Legs Works As A Vulcanizer (photos) / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.