Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation (45877 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Unbreakable007: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
nothing would've made them quit the army if they're truly passionate about the job. Real soldiers don't quit. This can only happen in a country where unemployment, instead of passion, pushed young men into military career. I'm not saying the allegations they made against their superiors and high rank military officers are false, but a real soldier wouldn't have quit. His passion for the job would've overridden those challenges.

Mumu
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ijayaone: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
HowDareU:
Why should they resign? They should stay and fight! Is that not what they sign for? It was stated in their various forms. I am a barrack boy and I know how passionate I was to join the Army and face the consequences of my actions. I was ready to die. But those selfish red necks won't let it be. The guy whose story surfaces on Nairaland sometime ago and whose legs were decapitated by a landmine is my childhood friend. We were all passionate; a lot of barrack boys were. Now, the chicken has come home to roost; the cowards are scampering. They blocked opportunities for guys whose passions were diminished. You see, guys like us and many others in the barracks are . . . because our papa no be rednecks. Those resigning are sons of rednecks and the well-connected.
lol am also barrack boy ,but those years of our papa u are talking no worst reach dis stage ,so many people don awo bro even d ones with passion , they sign for death not using their life to play politics .who no go no know
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by steve6: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Not a good sign....
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by LEOSZ(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin grin me sef will resign

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Psylas2: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
So soldiers can actually design

Then what are they sensible ones waiting for?

The sensible ones there are the reason the military is not yet a full Islamic/jihadist terrorist soldiers.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by NightHawke: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
holuwajobar:
TBH, It is really painful to fight with Boko Haram with all your might, then you end up catching some of this Boko Haram terrorist,

Only for the govt to free them into the society all because they said they have repented....

Terrorist dy repent?

Well, the govt are the ones sponsoring the terrorism for there own gains .....

[color=#770077][/color]

They will be revealed one day..
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Psylas2: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
uc4uandc:
This has been the plan of the Hausa Fulanis. They have taken over the country's power.
Presidency
Senate
Ministries
Military
They want more non Fulanis to resign. This has been the structure since the beginning. They crave to Islamize Nigerian.

You're right
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by KingRoiz: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
While Boko Haram business is booming, hope they ( our political RULERS & Military Bosses) know that there will be a time when thy would not be able to hide oversees, when the chaos they are cooking will blow up in their faces.

Meanwhile, hope the Commissioned Officer's who know "they will never be at the war front " are ready to also dodge RPG's... When korofo finish Oga must follow fight....

It's just sad that we can't all protect ourselves, we cant. There will always be disabled or weak or defenseless people.

Let's just act as if, all is well in Nigeria- as usual...
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Murketeer: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
uc4uandc:
This has been the plan of the Hausa Fulanis. They have taken over the country's power.
Presidency
Senate
Ministries
Military
They want more non Fulanis to resign. This has been the structure since the beginning. They crave to Islamize Nigerian.
But they will fail wholefully las las ...unless offcos they are aided by the Yorubas as usual

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by spiralwedge(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Any soldier from the SW or any other part of the S is a foool.

Buhari's stubbornness for not changing a failed COAS is the problem. Maybe the next in line to take over from Buratai is from the S and he doesn't want that
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by HeavenShield: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
nothing would've made them quit the army if they're truly passionate about the job. Real soldiers don't quit. This can only happen in a country where unemployment, instead of passion, pushed young men into military career. I'm not saying the allegations they made against their superiors and high rank military officers are false, but a real soldier wouldn't have quit. His passion for the job would've overridden those challenges.
Na so
My Broda, you will not understand
Terrible sabotage is ongoing in the country.
You can't fight for a side that at the same time wish to kill you.
Nepotism is a canker in this country, it is killing this country.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Foolishbuhari: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:

Even when they are not given ammunition to fight at the front?

Even when there are saboteurs among the ranks and files including the top military hierarchy?

Perhaps they should as well just wear suicide vests so we know they are suicide fighters. Maybe that would make y'all finally happy! Even at death their sacrifices would be denied by the military and benefits due them for their loved ones are delayed indiscriminately.

The military is about discipline and should hold the highest form of morality in a country but when the military high command become a breed of politicians and lie through the teeth as have become common in Nigeria then it's no longer a military formation but a political party and the soldiers are right to find other passion!

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Salako01(m): 12:13am On Jul 19, 2020
Imagine if the headline was phrased this : more soldiers say Dem no do again over constant beating by their bloody fellow soldiers grin grin
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by McTobe(m): 12:32am On Jul 19, 2020
I use to be very proud of this country Called Nigeria especially when I hear and read about the exploits of the Army during peacekeeping and peace enforcement missions. What really went wrong, playing politics with the wrong things...I am saddened cry
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by MakyavelitheDon(m): 1:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Maybe it's until these soldiers rise up and mutiny against the leadership of the country before we realise how bad things are in this country.
Me personally I'm fed up with Nigeria.
Totally fed up
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by bull67: 1:52am On Jul 19, 2020
their bosses know what they are doing. some new ones will replace them. and its good for their pocket because its saves costs for their pockets. they will shear the money among themselves. one day sha the junior ones will fight back and it will be bad for the country
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Egoveen: 2:10am On Jul 19, 2020
richiemcgold:
Thunder fire you there fool,go and join the zoogerian army naa...EWU.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by faceland: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2020
I want this job o abeg... but I have tattoos.
(willing to enter Sabisa Forest)
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by faceland: 2:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Egoveen:
Thunder fire you there fool,go and join the zoogerian army naa...EWU.

If they give me, I would join (but would they give me?)

Nigerian Army is like Nairaland Forum (everything is tribe and religion).
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by faceland: 2:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Racoon:
No right thinking person will want to serve in an army that now have profound love for terrorists-granting them amnesty & reintegrating them into the same country they have committed treason against including killing same army personnel with ruthless aggression.

If you do not join, and you stay in the country (you didn't run). Then one day na only reformed boko haram would be in the army. How would you like that?
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by faceland: 3:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Someone7:
Instead of jointly facing the underlying issues these soldiers are facing in the front lines, trust the Nigerian Army to label them "cowards" and dismiss the issues.

This raises the question of whether the Army is really serious about defeating Boko Haram. Or they want to keep benefiting from the $$$$ that comes from "fighting" insurgency

No respect for them and vise varsa
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by OyinO: 6:20am On Jul 19, 2020
It is finished!
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by mesa2002(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2020
las las de don turn bloody silvalant
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by SOJOSEPH(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Skepticus:

U no get sense, walahi!

My sense still pass your your's and your parents'
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by meavox: 7:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Wolgrace:
The Nigeria military system is a Northern-Fulani chess and lawn tennis.

-Southerners who join and die for the Nigeria army died for nothing..

YES! You are right.

That soldiers are resigning is GOOD. The Caliphate is propped up by these:
• Monopoly on beef
• Control of Niger Delta’s crude oil
• Control of the Armed Forces (Military)
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by endsarrrs(f): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
Racoon:
No right thinking person will want to serve in an army that now have profound love for terrorists-granting them amnesty & reintegrating them into the same country they have committed treason against including killing same army personnel with ruthless aggression.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Man Without Legs Works As A Vulcanizer (photos) / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.