Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation (45881 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by PrinzJaay: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
What’s hurting me most in this is that Buhari is quiet about all this, why accept losing thousands of soldiers just for one man? Sack your Chief of Army Staff and employ someone that’ll harmonize the army for greater productivity. If you lose all these soldiers and keep Buratai still, will he be the only one that’ll fight Boko Haram?
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by VicM6: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
[b][/b]However, a top army commander, who himself, has remained in the
North East theatre for over four years now, dismissed the retiring troops
as cowards and failures.
The Colonel, who did not want his name mentioned, wondered how these
soldiers were enlisted into the army, saying that they never had interest
in the service from the beginning.
He claimed that the lack of jobs in the country must have propelled their
enlisting in the army, stressing that their interests were the welfare
packages, salaries and allowances they could get.
The Colonel insisted to our Correspondent that no true soldier would take
the steps these disengaging ones were taking, knowing full well the kind
of profession they were called into.
He said a true soldier, no matter what, even unto death, would stay at his
post, forward ever, backward never.
“To resign from the army is cowardice. No matter the challenges, as they
are presently, a true soldier will stoop to conquer.
“I have been in the North East for four years now, and I am still here. I
love the army and I am doing the job happily, no matter the challenges
ahead.
“As many cowards that have also lost interests are free to go, so that
there can be space for true soldiers to be enlisted.”[b]However, a top army commander, who himself, has remained in the
as cowards and failures.
ahead.
there can be space for true soldiers to be enlisted.”[/b]However, a top army commander, who himself, has remained in the
as cowards and failures.
ahead.
there can be space for true soldiers to be enlisted.”

Imagine what this crazy man is saying.... who wants to die for a lame country where no one cares abt ur well being... The madman is seeking attention so he could be promoted....The Nigeria army is using this young boys life for a game of death... How can someone be in the north for 2yrs fighting a war that only the top people knows the end to and at d later end killed like a goat..... Our military just have to wake up fom their sleep less they will fall in to the bottomless pit.

Nigeria Army my ass, just got pity for the life of the young ones there. Werey colonel
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by IYANGBALI: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Very good. Let them revolt against those modafokas
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by EmekaBlue(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamgprince:

yes we go see your over battered face for FP grin
or u go see how i disgraced d so called soldier
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by EPO246: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Arabs are devils and hater of mankind. The cult called islam breeds any atrocity. Muslims can never live in peace in any part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
It can only happen under the Buhari-led administration. Unfortunately, he was an ex General himself. Now we know with glaring proofs that it was idiagbon who actually ruled in the 80s and not this puppet.

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
realstars:
Its Time We Start Fighting For Ourselve, And Not Looking For Who To Fight For Us.
Our Government Has Faild Us.
we have told you this a long time ago. Now i hope my people would praise the courage of our leaders for forming amotekun. We are simply on our own in this country. Only God is the masses' security. It has never been this worse in this history of nigeria, not even when the clueless one without military background was in power 5 years ago.

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Bekool(m): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Jihadists have obviously taken over the nigerian army this bokoharam war will never be over until there is a complete change in govt.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by noblejking: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
A Soldier cannot resign... maybe its one of the JTF vigilante. a true soldier will be court marshal if you dare talk about resignation
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Vulcan24(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
NA is a laugh

they are only brave when running around our express roads
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by adecz: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Even Buratai ran away from the
NE after just one month on the pretext
of going to fight bandits in the NW!!

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Skepticus: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
SOJOSEPH:
1. National Assembly need to prevail on the presidency to relief the service chief with immediate effect

2. It is also very clear now that buhari is unable to up to the first and primary responsibility of any government again, which is security of persons and property

3. We also need the NASS to ensure our intelligence architecture is working optimally in such a manner to ensure that these resigning fighting are not being tactically recruited by the BH

Obviously somebody is playing out a well planned strategy and current set of service chiefs can not decode.

Don't try to force buhari. He can not give what he does not have. So don't waste the time we do not have

House of rep should act now please

U no get sense, walahi!
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Beny2019(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
No smoke without fire. Nigerian army need unlimited attention of the FG, it's not easy 2 make such priceless sacrifice. We all know what they'd face in their profession!
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by HowDareU: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Why should they resign? They should stay and fight! Is that not what they sign for? It was stated in their various forms. I am a barrack boy and I know how passionate I was to join the Army and face the consequences of my actions. I was ready to die. But those selfish red necks won't let it be. The guy whose story surfaces on Nairaland sometime ago and whose legs were decapitated by a landmine is my childhood friend. We were all passionate; a lot of barrack boys were. Now, the chicken has come home to roost; the cowards are scampering. They blocked opportunities for guys whose passions were diminished. You see, guys like us and many others in the barracks are . . . because our papa no be rednecks. Those resigning are sons of rednecks and the well-connected.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by BlackfireX: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ramsak1:
Yes..A storm that will come and ravage Biafra land in its entirety..

Ko kan mi grin
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Wheezdom(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
donbachi:
Soon dem go put into law...every family must hand a male child to the army.
God forbid them...
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Shivah: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
And what is the C-in-C saying?
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by kennyjam: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is how the Nigeria Military will get reformed and reformatted.

More are to join soon .... Coming soon!74
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Murketeer: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
iammolise:
What if this is the plan, what if this is the next step in the "Islamize Nigeria agenda" buhari and his cohorts had from the Onset said, what if the plan is to have their boys saturate the army and easily use it as the ultimate tool

One day u will just wake to see army men kill Christians anyhow and anywhere in the country... Bloody and inescapable JIHAD

Lord have mercy angry
It can never get to that ...that's the fastest way for Nigeria to break up
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Heavensent01(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
everything is grounded under Buhari, this useless and good for nothing mallam came to destroy and conquered

this is why I see karma as a scam, karma is real and someone like Buhari is still alive? nonsense
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by cutedharmee: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmmn!!!
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by LastProphet: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
saaron:
Like I said in the other thread, it's just a matter of time before this Fulani regime is overthrown by popular Revolution.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES! SUPPORT IT.

Is the only alternative
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by joe120120(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ajl: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
TheMainone:
God please help this country through these trying times

Prayers alone with no right attitude and right actions are empty words. Just like a cloud of smoke in the air. Nothingness!
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Ganwa1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Ganwa1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Hmmm

Want a flawless skin without pimples, dark spots, blemishes, dark knuckles, stretch marks? Call/Watsapp me ASAP to order for your Topcio soap 08060291729. Serious BUYERS only. No Wholesale!
May God help our country.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by PaulH07: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Something needs to be done about this sudden behavioral change from our Soldiers

https://www.nairaland.com/3704814/bitter-sad-regretful-experience-dssc
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Amumaigwe: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:
Any Igbo that is still in Nigeria Army is a fo.ol - Mrvitalis aka Igbochief001 grin

Infact a compound fool.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by realstars: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
leisuretym:

seriously! I dey go buy machete tomorrow
Good And Fine, But Na Long Range De Work Now ooh.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Amumaigwe: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Strongbest:
I am worried. This isn't a good development at all.

Where did we get it all wrong all of a sudden, even in the military?

Answer: MBuhari.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by mystmoze(m): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
nothing would've made them quit the army if they're truly passionate about the job. Real soldiers don't quit. This can only happen in a country where unemployment, instead of passion, pushed young men into military career. I'm not saying the allegations they made against their superiors and high rank military officers are false, but a real soldier wouldn't have quit. His passion for the job would've overridden those challenges.
Oga real soldier form de on sale o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Man Without Legs Works As A Vulcanizer (photos) / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.