Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. (4304 Views)

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick" / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by jmoore(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Deuteronomy 14: 23" Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the LORD your God always."

For better clarification on tithing, check this thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/5783004/sentenced-asking-members-tithes-drama

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by chatinent: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2020
The first century Christians gave as they resolved in their heart, not under compulsion. These pastors are mere business men; them all.

6 Likes

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Artiiclebeast: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
I go call oyedepo for you.

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
jmoore:
Deuteronomy 14: 23" Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the LORD your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the LORD your God always."

a
What portion of the blame goes to the one's who allow themselves be deceived in the name of God.

The words have been in the bible from the beginning, so why do they worship on the altar of ignorance still?

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What portion of the blame goes to the one's who allow themselves be deceived in the name of God.

The words have been in the bible from the beginning, so why do they worship on the altar of ignorance still?

"Christians" don't care about what God has to say. They are just looking for power to prosper and for protection against the devil and their enemies (real and imagined). These "men of God" fulfill these needs. Reason why they can kill to defend their moG but are mild when people are blasphemous towards God.

3 Likes

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

"Christians" don't care about what God has to say. They are just looking for power to prosper and for protection against the devil and their enemies (real and imagined). These "men of God" fulfill these needs. Reason why they can kill to defend their moG but are mild when people are blasphemous towards God.
its unbeweavable what one sees in so-called Christians. undecided
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
jmoore:

There are many things I have learnt personally for myself in my tithing journey and many I am still studying, for I have seen that the Bible is very mathematical and like maths if you do not add 2+2 accurately, you shall never arrive at the right answer

1. God had said Try Me and see if your barns shall not overflow if you give him the tithes of your increase!

I love increase and Indeed did as He said Respectfully and with Love, not grudgingly or reluctantly and my barn did overflow as He said!

2. I then said to myself, is it not better to give the tithe directly to the poor rather than to the church who do not give it to the poor it is meant for? So I set out to do that and did. My barn dwindled terribly and almost ground to a halt. So I returned to giving my tithe to the church and I was restored and blessed Continuously and Tremendously. Which again got me further pondering on why that happened, and thinking on what is tithe to God. Then it came to me that Tithe is exactly like Tribute which you give to a King in appreciation of his good rule, for by his good rule, you have prospered, so you give voluntarily and with joy and love, so therefore, it would not be right to take the King's Tribute elsewhere or to someone else and with that Understanding I give my Tribute to God and it is amazing what the Lord does and is doing!

3. Just saw this verse recently when I was wondering if I could place my tithe somewhere other than the church, for I am pissed with them however I am still perfecting and learning to walk properly in what I have learnt so I have not fully gone into Understand the whole but the Bolded part caught me and so I decided I shall continue to place it in the church and if they do not do what is right, that is between them and God. They shall answer for it.

I have done what pleases the Lord and have bound myself to always do and be His delight and He always always honours me and answers me when I call.

This is my experience!

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

There are many things I have learnt personally for myself in my tithing journey and many I am still studying, for I have seen that the Bible is very mathematical and like maths if you do not add 2+2 accurately, you shall never arrive at the right answer

1. God had said try me and see if your barns shall not overflow if you give him the tithes of your increase!

I love increase and Indeed did as He said Respectfully and with Love, and my barn did overflow as He said!

2. I then said to myself, is it not better to give the tithe directly to the poor rather than to the church who do not give it to the poor it is meant for? So I set out to do that and did. My barn (income) dwindled terribly and almost ground to a halt. So I returned to giving my tithe to the church and I was restored and blessed Continuously and Tremendously. Which again got me further pondering on why that happened, and thinking on what is tithe to God. Then it came to me that Tithe is exactly like Tribute which you give to a King in appreciation of his good rule, for by his good rule, you have prospered, so you give voluntarily and with joy and love, so therefore, it would not be right to take the King's Tribute elsewhere or to someone else and with that Understanding I give my Tribute to God and it is amazing what the Lord does and is doing!

3. Just saw this verse recently when I was wondering if I could place my tithe somewhere other than the church, for I am pissed with them however I am still perfecting and learning to walk properly in what I have learnt so I have not fully gone into Understand the whole but the Bolded part caught me and so I decided I shall continue to place it in the church and if they do not do what is right, that is between them and God. They shall answer for it.

I have done what pleases the Lord and have bound myself to always do and be His delight and He always always honours me and answers me when I call.

This is my experience!

You are lying because the tithing formulae you follow is not God's tithing formulae but man's tithing formulae.
God's tithing formulae is defined in very clear details in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Yes, you indeed need to read all 4 books to get a good idea of what God's tithing formulae is, and how man's cheap copy that has you paying a tenth of your earnings each month has absolutely nothing to do with what God defined.

By choosing to subscribe to man's idea instead of God's stipulated rule, what you do is tell God your way is better, so are you suggesting then that God changed His mind after all and decided to accept your corrupt/unholy sacrifice anyway? undecided

You present before God an unholy copy of His command and then yoy suggest that God Almighty decided to bring Himself low to accept your unholy offering? Do you really think that low of God? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
To the world of Pastorprenuer....!

All is fair that has Cash......!!

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are lying because the tithing formulae you follow is not God's tithing formulae but man's tithing formulae.
God's tithing formulae is defined in very clear details in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Yes, you indeed need to read all 4 books to get a good idea of what God's tithing formulae is, and how man's cheap copy that has you paying a tenth of your earnings each month has absolutely nothing to do with what God defined.

By choosing to subscribe to man's idea instead of God's stipulated rule, what you do is tell God your way is better, so are you suggesting then that God changed His mind after all and decided to accept your corrupt/unholy sacrifice anyway? undecided

You present before God an unholy copy of His command and then yoy suggest that God Almighty decided to bring Himself low to accept your unholy offering? Do you really think that low of God? undecided

Is it not you anti-Christ? Shall you not call the truth a Lie? A loser must always cry foul!

God is the Decider of what is Good and Holy, Not You. He has indeed accepted my Offering and Blessed me Beyond Words and in All Things.
Abraham's Blessings are Mine!

What you do with yours is between you and Him as mine is between I and Him.

You are always free to do as you please!
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

Is it not you anti-Christ? Shall you not call the truth a Lie? A loser must always cry foul!
You lied pretending you do so in God's name. What is more anti-Christ than that?

truespeak:

God is the Decider of what is Good and Holy and Not You. He has indeed accepted my Offering and Blessed me Beyond Words and in All Things
God already decided from the very beginning and He also let us know what He will accept from us and what He will not. That has never been a secret, so be sure that anyone who knows the Truth of God, knows what God will accept and want is unholy to Him.

God said from the beginning that He will never condone the kind of unholiness you pretend you can pass onto God as is. What you are saying here is akin to declaring that God lied. And we know God does not lie, nor does He change His mind.

truespeak:

What you do with yours is between you and Him as mine is between I and Him.

You are always free to as you please!
Wrong! If you indeed expect me to let you lie against God, deceiving others into believing He, God, does indeed lie and change His mind, it means you don't know Him at all.

2 Likes

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You lied pretending you do so in God's name. What is more anti-Christ than that?

God already decided from the very beginning and He also let us know what He will accept from us and what He will not. That has never been a secret, so be sure that anyone who knows the Truth of God, knows what God will accept and want is unholy to Him.

God said from the beginning that He will never condone the kind of unholiness you pretend you can pass onto God as is. What you are saying here is akin to declaring that God lied. And we know God does not lie, nor does He change His mind.

Wrong! If you indeed expect me to let you lie against God, deceiving others into believing He, God, does indeed lie and change His mind, it means you don't know Him at all.

I understand your pain and railing for I see your pain but no matter how many times you call my life a lie, it would not make it one.

And you have still not shown me the lie in all I said!
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

I understand your pain and railing for I see your pain but no matter how many times you call my life a lie, it would not make it one.
You don't understand at all. You claimed the Almighty everlasting God a liar and a deceiver by suggesting His word is not true at all.
truespeak:

And you have still not shown me the lie in all I said!
i have more than explained the lie you tell at this point. If you still don't get it, then I ask that you look inside to test the spirit inside of you. Because I see no reason how anyone who has the very Spirit of God living on the inside of them could suggest that it is ok to substitute man's command for God's command, and that God will still honor it. It does not compute at all.

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You don't understand at all. You claimed the Almighty everlasting God a liar and a deceiver by suggesting His word is not true at all.
i have more than explained the lie you tell at this point. If you still don't get it, then I ask that you look inside to test the spirit inside of you. Because I see no reason how anyone who has the very Spirit of God living on the inside of them could suggest that it is ok to substitute man's command for God's command, and that God will still honor it. It does not compute at all.

You still have not shown me the lie or how I substituted God's law with man's or how I made God a liar.

Did God not expressly say in Malachi 3:10 " Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

To which I said I did try Him and He blessed me in accordance with His word, and when I tried a different way, I got a different result.

Where in any of my statement is the lie or substitution, I ask again angry
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

You still have not shown me the lie or how I substituted God's law with man's or how I made God a liar.

Did God not expressly say in Malachi 3:10 " Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."

To which I said I did try Him and He blessed me in accordance with His word, and when I tried a different way, I got a different result.

Is your result not a proof of your success or failure? Where in any of my statement is the lie or substitution, I ask again angry

Kobojunkie:

By choosing to subscribe to man's idea instead of God's stipulated rule, what you do is tell God your way is better, so are you suggesting then that God changed His mind after all and decided to accept your corrupt/unholy sacrifice anyway?

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:

See how you speak rashly and too quickly, now you are unable to answer how my following God's word in Malachi 3: 10 is a lie, rather you repeat yourself.

Like I earlier said I don't expect anything less from you!
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

See how you speak rashly and too quickly, now you are unable to answer how my following God's word in Malachi 3: 10 is a lie, rather you repeat yourself.

Like I earlier said I don't expect anything less from you!

What does it benefit you to pretend you are God's own when the truth in front of you, you refuse to see? undecided

Why do you do this to yourself? For whose benefit do you do this to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What does it benefit you to pretend you are God's own when the truth in front of you, you refuse to see? undecided

Why do you do this to yourself? For whose benefit do you do this to yourself?

Mr Liar, I am waiting for you to prove my lie in the face of God's express word, you are seeking to change the topic.
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

Mr Liar, I am waiting for you to prove my lie in the face of God's express word, you are seeking to change the topic.
***shakes head***

You don't belong to Jesus Christ yet you pretend you do. Why?
Who benefits from the pretense?
Why bother if you don't even care about His truth?

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Slurity(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
FOR PAYING TITHE ALONE, YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING JESUS AS YOUR EXAMPLE. JESUS NEVER PAY TITHE AND HE PREACHED GRACE AND NOT LAW. TITHING IS A LAW. PAYING IT MAKE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN. WE DON'T PAY TITHE IN MY CHURCH AND WE VIGOROUSLY EXPLAIN WHY TO ANYBODY THAT CARE TO LEARN WHAT THE SPIRIT IS TEACHING

2 Likes

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Birniwa(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tithe is the biggest scam of this religion called Christianity. An American author by name Cadwill Anthony once wrote a bestseller on this very topic.

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Slurity(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
FOR PAYING TITHE ALONE, YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING JESUS AS YOUR EXAMPLE. JESUS NEVER PAY TITHE AND HE PREACHED GRACE AND NOT LAW. TITHING IS A LAW. PAYING IT MAKE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN. WE DON'T PAY TITHE IN MY CHURCH AND WE VIGOROUSLY EXPLAIN WHY TO ANYBODY THAT CARE TO LEARN WHAT THE SPIRIT IS TEACHING grin
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
***shakes head***

Yes! Shake your head in Shame and Pain, Having breached the Law of God Contrary to Proverbs 6:16-19 which states thus:

These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

Yes! Shake your head in Shame and Pain, Having breached the Law of God Contrary to Proverbs 6:16-19 which states thus:

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Kobojunkie:
***shakes head***

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by chijokz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slurity:
FOR PAYING TITHE ALONE, YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING JESUS AS YOUR EXAMPLE. JESUS NEVER PAY TITHE AND HE PREACHED GRACE AND NOT LAW. TITHING IS A LAW. PAYING IT MAKE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN. WE DON'T PAY TITHE IN MY CHURCH AND WE VIGOROUSLY EXPLAIN WHY TO ANYBODY THAT CARE TO LEARN WHAT THE SPIRIT IS TEACHING grin
Just curious, what church do you attend?
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by truespeak: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
truespeak:

Kobojunkie:
***shakes head***

Mr Liar, False Accuser and Breaker of the Laws of God!

Keep repeating yourself, seeking to change your allegation and raising a fresh allegation and showing off your Foolishness and Wickedness in it all.

Now I see and understand why some one (dekulf) and others have said they do not bother to engage you. I am with them!
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
truespeak:

Mr Liar, False Accuser and Breaker of the Laws of God!

Keep repeating yourself, seeking to change your allegation and raising a fresh allegation and showing off your Foolishness and Wickedness in it all.

Now I see and understand why some one (dekulf) and others have said they do not bother to engage you. I am with them!
****shakes head***

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is what God told you to do with the Tithe He commanded of you.

Deuteronomy 14 vs 22 -29 ERV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22 Every year you must be sure to save one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that grow in your fields.
23 Then you must go to the place the Lord chooses to be the home for his name. You will go there to be with the Lord your God.
At that place you will eat the tenth(tithe) of your crops; one-tenth of your grain, your new wine, your oil, and the first animals born
in your herds and flocks. In this way you will always remember to respect the Lord your God.

24 But that place might be too far for you to travel to. Maybe you will not be able to carry one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that the
Lord has blessed you with. If that happens,
25 sell that part of your crops and take the money with you to the special place the Lord has chosen.
26 Use the money to buy anything you want; cattle, sheep, wine or beer or any other food Then
you and your family should eat and enjoy yourselves there in that place with the Lord your God.

27 But don't forget the Levites living in your town. Share your food with them because they don't have a share of the land like you
have.
28 At the end of every three years, you must gather one-tenth of your harvest for that year. Store this food in your towns.
29 Keep this food for the Levites, because they don't have any land of their own. Also keep this food for the foreigners, orphans, and
widows who live in your towns. This will provide enough for them to come and eat all they want. If you do this, the Lord your God
will bless you in everything you do.

2 Likes

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by jesmond3945: 12:28am On Jul 19, 2020
jmoore:

For better clarification on tithing, check this thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/5783004/sentenced-asking-members-tithes-drama
it means pastors because the location is inside a church
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Kobojunkie: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
it means pastors because the location is inside a church
what?

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by delkuf(m): 4:48am On Jul 19, 2020
truespeak:

That guy is all of them. He doesn't quote for he knows that I know all in secret. How is one paying his tithe to the church make him a liar.
Re: Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. by Tuska: 4:53am On Jul 19, 2020
chatinent:
The first century Christians gave as they resolved in their heart, not under compulsion. These pastors are mere business men; them all.

There is nothing like first-century Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Rev. Mrs Margaret.e. Idahosa Becomes First Female Archbishop In Africa / Jesus Wasn't As Handsome As Many Present Him To Be? / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Cancer By Great Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.