Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,701 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Am I Loosing My Worth In This Relationship? Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Loosing My Worth In This Relationship? Find Out (350 Views)

Pls Help Am I Loosing My Boyfriend / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Loosing My Worth In This Relationship? Find Out by blessingnenye(f): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Loosing your worth in a relationship is the easiest route to Emotional manipulation and abuse. A lot of people get so entangled with the butterfly feelings at the beginning of a new relationship. They see the relationship as a goddess that needed to be worshipped and honored at a very point in time. With such mindset, nothing else matters.  Even when their happiness seems to be affected. They are ready to secure and fight for their relationship even at the detriment of their happiness. https://loveonet.com/5-signs-you-are-loosing-your-worth-in-a-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret Of Having A Tight Clean Vagina Free From Infections. / Why I Was Astonished To Find My Wife In Bedroom With My Best Friend(fiction) / Husband’s Ex Girlfriend Spirit Is Trying To Destroy Their Marriage – Please Advi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.