Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! (4108 Views)

My Husband Doesnt Spend Money On Me And Wont Show Me What He Spends On / Am I Loosing My Worth In This Relationship? Find Out / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hello all.I am married with my husband for 1 year now we had our tuff times before but now we are ok just that i think he doesnt see my effort.Even when we were nit married i cared about him i cooked and clean and did all for him and now of course more but he always comes with some complain.He doesnt have work.I cook clean and do everythig to please him but he still see me as nothing and always makes me feel like he is smarter then me or how i am not doing something good enough .He had relationship before for 9 years with Nigerian lady that dumped him he always saying good thinfs about her.Few months ago i found out he was saying bad thngs about me to his nigerian female friend how i dont even know how to boil water for rice and how i only know how to spread legs.And yes i am white woman and he is Nigerian.He always talks how white women are not good for anything and how blacks are best etc...it pains me all..What should I do??
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by khome(f): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ask him what the problem is
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Do you know how to do snake style??
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by dyze(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na white woman English be ds?

Well u guess you saw d signs before

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by stacyadams: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Europija:
Hello all.I am married with my husband for 1 year now we had our tuff times before but now we are ok just that i think he doesnt see my effort.Even when we were nit married i cared about him i cooked and clean and did all for him and now of course more but he always comes with some complain.I cook clean and do everythig to please him but he still see me as nothing and always makes me feel like he is smarter then me or how i am not doing something good enough .He had relationship before for 9 years with Nigerian lady that dumped him he always saying good thinfs about her.Few months ago i found out he was saying bad thngs about me to his nigerian female friend.And yes i am white woman and he is Nigerian.He always talks how whitr won are not good for anything and how blacks are best etc...it pains me all..What should I do??
leave him..u cant kill ur self for man..

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
your husband doesn't see ur worth and see u as nothing undecided

hqve u tried to have a heart to heart conversation with him

any of his relative, father or mother you have this issue discussed with.

don't think u will find best and reasonable advice here, unless you wanna break ur marriage with foolish, brat, insensible, kids we have here.

by the way u are a white and u can't compose correct English lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
What can I say? I've never been married

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Topestbilly(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
If all you have said is true, dump is sorry a$$ asap.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by iamJ(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
khome:
Ask him what the problem is
I think that the op is ugly and not attractive

He married her for visa
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
This one na obviously green card marriage.op the nigerian guy does not love u.he married you for green card and now he can't stand ur presence.make u oyibo women dey wise up abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by teresafaith: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
And why are you always emphasizing on cook and clean.. Are you a maid??

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by haywire07(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Unfortunately for you, there's nothing you can do except to leave the marriage .

It's almost very impossible to forget someone whom you dated for 9years .

And stop emphasizing on this your "I'm white" crap. It doesn't count and even makes me wanna dump you too

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
This one na obviously green card marriage.op the nigerian guy does not love u.he married you for green card and now he can't stand ur presence.make u oyibo women dey wise up abeg.
can i get your contact?
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by optional1(f): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
you will appreciate what you have until you lose it....

He is a nigeria man right? You are from where

In Your place am sure your people welcome divorce. Divorce him and be free let him go and marry is ex who dumped him...

Btw, you saw all the signs and wonders yet you married him..

Chai, you fall hand oh..
All your threads are about ur nigeria husband..
You be M.U.M.U
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Europija:
can i get your contact?
my contact? Is there something u want to say?
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i want you to tel me.more about my case
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Only1mi(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
your husband doesn't see ur worth and see u as nothing undecided

hqve u tried to have a heart to heart conversation with him

any of his relative, father or mother you have this issue discussed with.

don't think u will find best and reasonable advice here, unless you wanna break ur marriage with foolish, brat, insensible, kids we have here.

by the way u are a white and u can't compose correct English lipsrsealed

Not every white person is English or speaks English

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by dollyjoy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why not discuss with an Older married woman? Most of those who will advice you here are single who doesn't know what marriage entails. They will actually leave you more confused than you were.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Europija:
i want you to tel me.more about my case
lol there's nothing more to say about ur case.ur husband is still in love with his ex.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
i pity u. Na scammer dey behind dis moniker
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
lol there's nothing more to say about ur case.ur husband is still in love with his ex.
why are you so sure about it??
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
Only1mi:

Not every white person is English or speaks English

white are Caucasians are Europian

other colour are Asian, african,

so almost Caucasians must atleast good in written language.

don't mention me again undecided
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
yeyerolling:
i pity u. Na scammer dey behind dis moniker
i know.i don already check her DP.looks fakish.
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

white are Caucasians are Europian

other colour are Asian, african,

so almost Caucasians must atleast good in written language.

don't mention me again undecided
buhari pickin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
buhari pickin cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by pu7pl3(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Scammer alert cheesy
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Divorce him asap
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by dollyjoy(f): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
dyze:
Na white woman English be ds?

Well u guess you saw d signs before
For all it is worth, you are not fit to criticize anyone's post because you sulk at the art of written communication.
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by babyfaceafrica: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why are you asking us?..did you ask us before you got married?..did you ask us when the going was good?....abeg carry your cross
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by NeeKlaus: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Y'all shouldn't waste your time. Go through her previous topics and look at her profile picture and you would realize this is just a Troll.

I am out.
Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Europija:
why are you so sure about it??
cos he keeps talking about his excheesy.is dat not what u saidcheesy.just divorce him and look for another nigerian guy to marry if for u its all about a black guy.or maybe u can shelf the idea of dating nigerian men and travel to kenya for a kenyan husband.i heard kenyan guys got jungle fever for white women.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesnt See My Worth And See Me As Nothing! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
lefulefu:
cos he keeps talking about his excheesy.is dat not what u saidcheesy.just divorce him and look for another nigerian guy to marry if for u its all about a black guy.or maybe u can shelf the idea of dating nigerian men and travel to kenya for a kenyan husband.i heard kenyan guys get jungle fever for white women.
he talks about her but not as before pls if u have time look.other my topics about it all n let me know ur opinion then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Wife Is Probably Sleeping With Other Men If You Notice These Three Things / Fear Who No Fear Women !!!!!! AHHHHHH / My Female Neighbor Wants Me To Stand As The Man In Her Life. Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.